Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

My Facebook Account Hacked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Facebook Account Hacked (437 Views)

Help Is My Account Hacked / My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE / My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Facebook Account Hacked by McDarl15(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2022
Good morning and happy Sunday to my fellow nairalanders..

This morning, I realised I couldn't have access to my Facebook and Instagram account, when I decide to click on forgotten password, I noticed the email address was changed..

I implore u guys to please give me a guidelines, on how to recover my account, because ' that account is over 10 years plus..

Thanks in anticipation...
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked by eleko1: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2022
sad Send Email to Facebook with evidence.They'll get back to u
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked by Uzomacharles: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2022
Looks like someone had access to your phone recently or your network provider gave out ur number to another customer
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked by Uzomacharles: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2022
eleko1:
sad Send Email to Facebook with evidence.They'll get back to u
Make I hear say Facebook go respond
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked by Uzomacharles: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2022
Go to your email and see messages... They might be an option
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked by eleko1: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2022
sadHave u try it b4 and dey refused/DNT reply u? They may reply immediately/after 24 hours
Uzomacharles:

Make I hear say Facebook go respond
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Well,I can help get back on your FB Acc. I’m a certified ethical hacker
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked by Uzomacharles: 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
eleko1:
sadHave u try it b4 and dey refused/DNT reply u? They may reply immediately/after 24 hours

Yeah
They respond mostly when the account has been temporarily disabled or you report a security issue but if it come to the fact that your password has been changed then forget it...
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
If you have email attached to it, go to your mail and select the recently logged in message Facebook sent. You will see something like "your account has been logged in from a new device or location, if you do not perform this operation click on the link" Click on it

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked by eleko1: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
sadThat doesn't stop him from sending E mail to them first
Uzomacharles:

Yeah
They respond mostly when the account has been temporarily disabled or you report a security issue but if it come to the fact that your password has been changed then forget it...
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked by eleko1: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Pabloesman:
Well,I can help get back on your FB Acc. I’m a certified ethical hacker
Mcdarl15 whatever u do,avoid this one for Ur own good.E get why sad undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / To Decide Her True Love, Girl Slept With 21 Men / Do I Have God's Calling ? My life is a mess right now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.