Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? (2911 Views)

Would You Like To Join An Osibanjo Support Group? / Something STRANGE And OCCULTIC About Juice Wrld's Death / OCCULTIC KINGDOM 3 – Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Rosulala(m): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2022
Am tired of suffering
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by kwaso2: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2022
Rosulala:
Am tired of suffering
This one dey see winq! Keep re inventing your self, as long as there is life, hope dey

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2022
Rosulala:
Am tired of suffering

Occultism doesn't guarantee end to suffering, ever heard of the word "freedom"?

Its free, and nothing stops you.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Chazb(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
You're a mumu mad.....
Go join oh

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rosulala:
Am tired of suffering
Go on instagram, dm yul edochie or kanayo o kanayo

7 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by nifemi25(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
So for your mind joining cultism is the only way to success.. since you have concluded on your own, so who am I to advise you.. just make sure you joined eiye or aye so that it will be very easy for a rival group to kill you before your time ...right from the day you joined is when you have signed your death warrant...
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by captaininiobong(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
They will use you for sacrifice if you go base on the intention of getting reliefed. They don't offer any help without taking from you. They don't have peace.

Let me tell you, if your father was not an occultic man with rank, and you don't have it in your blood, better stay away . Newby don't last because you don't know the way. People there are wicked am telling you from experience.

It is not occultic kingdom that gives you the desired peace of suffering. They use you for rituals and leave your suffering more on the other side of hades. Those people are wicked not what you are thinking bro.

However, I will suggest a medium, it will give you the desired peace you need , put an end to your suffering.

Go on your knees ask Jesus Christ for forgiveness, accept him as your lord and saviour. Attend a bible believing church like living faith, deeperlife or redeem.

Stay away from some of this new churches, most of them are occultic.

Hustle, step out to work and meet people. If you do these and things doesn't change, call me and I will take you somewhere. 08138223438.

Please do it sincerely as a spirit is monitoring you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Tenshades(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rosulala:
Am tired of suffering

How much dey your hand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by KingMack(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rosulala:
Am tired of suffering

take go do sacrificeangry

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by uthlaw: 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
You are fucking lazy!

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Depressed101: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rosulala:
Am tired of suffering
if you join the occult. What are the chances you are gonna make money before you die a sinner??...

Zero.

Yes you heard me right, the occult is not for lazy people, it's for people who are already rich or already doing something to be rich.

Again occult cannot make you rich.

Suffering is not what you alone face, everyone I mean all the 7 billion people on earth have once faced suffering in one way or the other, those give up hope and stop trying are the ones that lose.

The ones that keep trying, changing strategies and pushing forward are the ones that create more chances for themselves..

Life is a lottery, the more chances you get, the more lucky you can get at success.

Suffering is about time and season, it comes and go, Time happens to us all, you just have to live through it.

Man up restrategize, play the game. Of life. After all none us are getting out of it alive, no single being, not even the richest..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by nnamdiosu(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rosulala:
Am tired of suffering

And who told you that you won't also suffer when you enter there?

Please are running away from something, some people are running towards it.
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
U don't enter with empty hand ,Dem the take head nd u ready to bring head..no be small journey,try use internet u get research nd mk money
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by freddie009(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
nifemi25:
So for your mind joining cultism is the only way to success.. since you have concluded on your own, so who am I to advise you.. just make sure you joined eiye or aye so that it will be very easy for a rival group to kill you before your time ...right from the day you joined is when you have signed your death warrant...

He referring to occultic group like ogboni, the ones you mentioned are for kids, all they do is fight.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by stamapro(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Go do labourer job, stop deceiving yourself, people in occult are looking for a way out,how to end their suffering. Get up and be serious with your life don't be lazy
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Danjikanbauchi: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Run to Christ in truth your help lay on the alter of God.
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by stamapro(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
See how they always end.

Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Benwallt(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
You must be suffering from low self esteem
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Rosulala(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tenshades:

How much dey your hand?
i dont have a dime,....common clipper i no fit buy because i learnt barbering all my life,....
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
After seeing those pictures, I believe you'll be discouraged.

What could you be going through that made you think joining an occult society will liberate you from what you are going through.

Say no to cultism.
They don't end well.
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Shutupthere: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
nifemi25:
He said occult Oga not cult (gang)

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by uthlaw: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Run to Christ in truth your help lay on the alter of God.
this does not stop is suffering... He need to sit up to work!
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by ednut1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Occultic self dey find rich men.
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Francashy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
You aren't suffering broh, enter the nearest hospital there or mortuary ...You go confirm say you no de suffer
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by OmegaAutos: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rosulala:
Am tired of suffering

Suffering in occultic world is more ooo
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Rosulala(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
uthlaw:
You are fucking lazy!
am not lazy,..just because i dont have the money to establish my business am a barber,...
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by seunsiju(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
You are just misquoting OP, Occult is for the rich, cultism is for the poor....Op strike hard, i dey with,
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Rosulala(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hanks0000:
After seeing those pictures, I believe you'll be discouraged.

What could you be going through that made you think joining an occult society will liberate you from what you are going through.

Say no to cultism.
They don't end well.
i dont have a dime,....common clipper i no fit buy because i learnt barbering all my life,....

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by uthlaw: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rosulala:
am not lazy,..just because i dont have the money to establish my business am a barber,...
if you learn barbing,go do join man and save to open your shop!
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Ay04z(m): 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
U even have Internet..... U re lazy bro.... Get ur. Ass up and think...
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Rosulala(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
uthlaw:
if you learn barbing,go do join man and save to open your shop!
i dont wish to work under anybody
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by uthlaw: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rosulala:
i dont wish to work under anybody
you start from there to raise capital... Without working under person, how are you going to raise capital... Life is a gradual process!

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Run Your Gasoline Generator With Cooking Gas Butane- 08166866515 / What Tribe Has The Most Stingy Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.