Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? (2933 Views)

Would You Like To Join An Osibanjo Support Group? / Something STRANGE And OCCULTIC About Juice Wrld's Death / OCCULTIC KINGDOM 3 – Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by 22o62021: 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Contact onyeze jesus ka obunye gi ike
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rosulala:
i dont have a dime,....common clipper i no fit buy because i learnt barbering all my life,....

Everything will be fine eventually, hard time never last..
I have been there too, we've all been there.

I believe one day, you are gonna look back to this moment and you are going to laugh and say it's all worth the wait because you are gonna come out strong.

Please, don't give up...
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Emperoo: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
captaininiobong:
They will use you for sacrifice if you go base on the intention of getting reliefed. They don't offer any help without taking from you. They don't have peace.

Let me tell you, if your father was not an occultic man with rank, and you don't have it in your blood, better stay away . Newby don't last because you don't know the way. People there are wicked am telling you from experience.

It is not occultic kingdom that gives you the desired peace of suffering. They use you for rituals and leave your suffering more on the other side of hades. Those people are wicked not what you are thinking bro.

However, I will suggest a medium, it will give you the desired peace you need , put an end to your suffering.

Go on your knees ask Jesus Christ for forgiveness, accept him as your lord and saviour. Attend a bible believing church like living faith, deeperlife or redeem.

Stay away from some of this new churches, most of them are occultic.

Hustle, step out to work and meet people. If you do these and things doesn't change, call me and I will take you somewhere. 08138223438.

Please do it sincerely as a spirit is monitoring you.

Good advice
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by Truvelisback(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
stamapro:
See how they always end.
Cultism and Ocultism are two different things. Cultists are physical in their activities while Ocultists are Spiritual in their activities. Cultists are for boys while ocultists are for men.
Re: Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? by stamapro(m): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Cultism and Ocultism are two different things. Cultists are physical in their activities while Ocultists are Spiritual in their activities. Cultists are for boys while ocultists are for men.

Haba

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dearest Heart Vs Virgins Magazine. Which One Is The Best? / Woman Hires Man To Rap E Her Daughter So She Can Become Grandma. / 10 Need-to-know Survival Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.