Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women (1277 Views)

MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Premiumwriter: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
For a long time, I've seen many guys talking about the Redpill on this forum.

And I love it because it means many more men are waking up to the reality at hand.

The ladies and Simps have finally pushed men to the wall and the Redpill is only reaction, a push back from men and a desperate clawing at life for one last survival.

But like every thing else out there, there are the good sides, the Grey sides and the Bad sides of redpill.

Of course, for men, redpill has no bad side but the way you choose to approach it can either be wrong or bad.

One of this bad approach to redpill which I'll continue to condemn on this forum is the idea that redpill is the hatred for women or dragging women in the mud for all they are worth.

Redpill wants you to love, respect and cherish your woman as the best thing that has ever happened to you but that should only be the case when she literally treats you like a king and worship you like her God.

That balance is the aim of redpill. Not hating women, denying them resources or harming them because you think they are evil, manipulative or plain b*tches.

Being evil, manipulative or treating you like rag is all part of the game.

You could choose to treat a woman like rag so long as it makes her stay with you and you know she loves it.

It's all part of the winning strategy.

But hating the player is always where you cross the line.

Hating the player and saying you don't ever want anything to do with the opposite gender on the other side of the field is where you cross the line from sportmanship to a hater.

This is the thin line that many redpiller gurus criss-cross everyday on this forum without ever giving it a thought.

But there are dare consequences.

Imagine two teams: the super eagles and the Pharoahs on the pitch in the middle of a well heated game.

During the first half, the eagles have played so well that the Pharoahs have lost all hopes of ever getting the ball past the mid-field talk more of netting a goal.

Then suddenly the referee blew the whistle for first half break.

The super eagles with confident smiles shook themselves happily, congratulating one another for a job well done while the Pharoahs with their head bent in shame walked slowly to their locker room with fans looking on in disappointment.

Then a minute later a message comes from the locker room, the Pharoahs are not doing again.

The Pharoahs have informed the officials that they give up and don't want to play with the eagles again, they have surrendered!

No more second half!

Or better still imagine the pharaohs become aggressive. They probably have team mates that are physically stronger than the super eagles, so instead of playing the game cooly, they resort to fight and become aggressive.

"why would you people play so hard that you won't even give us a chance to net even a single goal or come closer to your goal post?"

"that's not fair! We are all Africans, y'all should have given us a chance to score!"

Bunch of whiny b*tches with penis! I'd say

But I'd let you imagine the looks and thoughts of their supporters and countrymen when that announcement comes in.

The above scene is what most redpill teachers are teaching people today on this forum.

Instead of teaching men how to play the game better and come in the second half of their relationship better prepared for the game, they instigate hates against the female players.

As a result, most of their followers have become whiny bitches always complaining about how women are playing the game better than themselves.

How women are manipulating them and using other men.

Very few if any at all ever discuss strategies for game play.

Except you are a homo, you should never seek to hate women, they are precious.

Like I'll always say, if you are a redpiller and you are not getting any woman to warm your bed constantly, then you are not a redpiller but a woman hater or a gay.

5 Likes

Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by TarOrfeeek: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin

You are shaming Men who are RP and GTOW

You are the whiny little biatxh

If anything. With your encyclopedia of Game theory, RP Men swearing off women gives you plenty of more women to lay.

Why can't you people allow Men to make choices FGS.

Men don't want fat women - problem
Men don't want to date women - problem

Are you cursed? Don't you worry about your own personal problems?

Leave RP Men alone. They are not rapists, nor thieves, nor fraudsters, nor Homos.

WE ARE RP MEN. "non serviam"

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by DannyXpress: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Well said bro
A lot of men on this forum are plainly hating on women rather than understanding the game and how to handle them

If you are hating on women and forming redpill, you are nothing but an advanced SIMP.

Some of these men have been maltreated a lot by women and got their hearts broken so many times so when they got hold of the redpill, they begin to misuse it. Being vengeful and hateful which is sad

Learning how to handle women is not by hating on them. Women are meant to be controlled. Make them happy and sometimes angry, make passionate love with them and sometimes mad wild fun. They will worship you like a god.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Premiumwriter: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
grin

If anything. With your encyclopedia of Game theory, RP Men swearing off women gives you plenty of more women to lay.

Leave RP Men alone. They are not rapists, nor thieves, nor fraudsters, nor Homos.

who is 'whinning' right now? undecided
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Reminderz: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
grin

You lack comprehensive skills, is this what he's saying?
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Reminderz: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
@op I understand what you're trying to say very well... these set of people are those that make others misinterprete the redpill or see it as a women hating agenda which is not. these set of people are similar to what feminists are doing also, teach other women to be man hater just like these set of people who took redpill to the extreme.

TheGidRedpiller, and some other known redpillers also falls under this category. while some of his points are valid, most are not and his real message is mostly swept under the floor with his toxic and generalization of situation. I use to say this everytime, men do evil, women also do evil. men cause heartbreak, women too the same. men cheat, women too cheat. it just depends on who you're dealing with. but these set of people take ALL WOMEN as useless especially that TheGidRedpiller, Martinez39 and others like teaching those gullible men to follow his toxicity mindset.

3 Likes

Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by BigJoe19: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Crap crap crap.... Everyday I come online on Nairaland I always see posts of men and women insulting each other but only the men are called misogynist, the women are called just being women. The redpill you people are always bad mouthing isn't forced on anyone. Men insult women here and they are attributed with the redpill even though they never even associated with it. Every little thing is attributed to the redpill. Make una getat!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Premiumwriter: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
DannyXpress:
Well said bro
A lot of men on this forum are plainly hating on women rather than understanding the game and how to handle them

If you are hating on women and forming redpill, you are nothing but an advanced SIMP.

Some of these men have been maltreated a lot by women and got their hearts broken so many times so when they got hold of the redpill, they begin to misuse it. Being vengeful and hateful which is sad

Learning how to handle women is not by hating on them. Women are meant to be controlled. Make them happy and sometimes angry, make passionate love with them and sometimes mad wild fun. They will worship you like a god.
you are the boss bro.

It's great to see people who know their onions.
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Premiumwriter: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
BigJoe19:
Crap crap crap.... Everyday I come online on Nairaland I always see posts of men and women insulting each other but only the men are called misogynist, the women are called just being women. The redpill you people are always bad mouthing isn't forced on anyone. Men insult women here and they are attributed with the redpill even though they never even associated with it. Every little thing is attributed to the redpill. Make una getat!

Ignorance is tricky. Sometimes it appears as knowledge and the fools think it's knowledge but test it, pass it through the fire and you'll see it's chaff.

It's a shame you think this is a thread against redpill
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by TarOrfeeek: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Reminderz:

You lack comprehensive skills, is this what he's saying?

You don't even know anything

Most likely a femail account.

Men's resources being withdrawn must have led to a famine in your family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by posty56: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
na you Sabi, all I know redpill has given me sense , by na I for still dey begmy secondary School crush cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by TarOrfeeek: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
BigJoe19:

They want to shame RP Men into their BP plantation.

Slaving away for fishy smelling kunts, dying out like roaches and having no minds of their own.

TRP is golden.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by TarOrfeeek: 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
posty56:
na you Sabi, all I know redpill has given me sense , by na I for still dey begmy secondary School crush cheesy

TRP is golden.

Good luck brother.
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Reminderz: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
BigJoe19:
it's like you didn't even read his post.. mthcchw
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Reminderz: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

You don't even know anything

Most likely a femail account.

Men's resources being withdrawn must have led to a famine in your family.
like I said you lack comprehensive skills, read his post and when you're a bit wiser then we can have a conversation
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Premiumwriter: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
posty56:
grin grin

I wonder how many more 'feelings' you will have to kill without fulfilling them.

This is what I'm saying. Redpill is not about killing your feelings for a woman you can't get.

It's about you bettering yourself so much in the game that you can beat any opponent.

But sha, every mallam to him kettle. It's better to leave with dignity than be treated like rag for a crumb of pussy that falls off the table
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Reminderz: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
DannyXpress:
Well said bro

exactly
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Reminderz: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
posty56:
no one is against this. read his post first
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Boogyman557: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

WTF MAN
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Premiumwriter: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

They want to shame RP Men into their BP plantation.

Slaving away for fishy smelling kunts, dying out like roaches and having no minds of their own.

TRP is golden.
grin grin

It's funny that you think you are redpilled.

Bro having the knowledge of redpill is different from using that knowledge to get what you want.

Knowing that women play relationships as a game is common knowledge.

That's common and basic TRP. And that's where most of you stop your learning and start crying SIMP everywhere.

Here's advanced redpill:

how do you play the game better? How do you become their king? How do you move from pleasing them to them pleasing you?

3 Likes

Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by TarOrfeeek: 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
cheesy

Not only are you Dr. Game Theory

You're now Prof. Red Peel PhD.

cheesy

Bros, carry your BP scarcity mindset gerrout from my MT abeg

4 Likes

Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Palazee(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Journalist: Comrade, what do you see??

Me: i see a female moniker promoting the Matrix/Female imperative

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Reminderz: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
Palazee:
Journalist: Comrade, what do you see??

Me: i see a female moniker promoting the Matrix/Female imperative
stale.
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Reminderz: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
cheesy

cheesy

also stale.

1 Like

Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
I'm a die hard Redpiller grin grin grin

I Don't hate woman. . . I love them. . Buh i hate those wannabe's claiming femibeast grin

1 Like

Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Reminderz: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Leriik:
I'm a die hard Redpiller grin grin grin

I Don't hate woman. . . I love them. . Buh i hate those wannabe's claiming femibeast grin
this is the goal
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Premiumwriter: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
cheesy

cheesy

signs of an empty head: name calling.

Do you even understand what the scarcity mindset is?

Bro let's talk, so everyone can see who is really empty. grin
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Premiumwriter:

Comrade. . Lower ur voice and dnt drag with people. . To avoid being cruel grin

grin
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Palazee(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
Reminderz:

stale.
Who are you

Are the op
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by TarOrfeeek: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
TRP is golden
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Reminderz: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Premiumwriter:

I already told him he lacked comprehensive skills.. don't waste your time on him. he's just off point
Re: The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women by Nonexisting: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
All these vaginarians with male monikers trying to teach men how to live as men as simply deceiving themselves. If a vaginarian wants the love of a man, she has to earn it. I don't hate them, I just hate their evil manipulation and especially the guts with which they do it. I don't love them either because the experience I got from doing so was expensively horrible. Now, I simply avoid getting entangled with them after doing my sole business transaction with them which is sex. If you think not loving that evil gender people is stupid, try loving them but don't forget to come back and tell your ugly story someday. Simps shout love is a beautiful thing in the morning and in the evening, they shed tears like Will Smith.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't Nigerian Cheerleaders Do Back Flip / Do Millitary Generals Go To War? / What Qualify A Man To Be The Head/lead in a relationship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.