Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Peter Obi Might Be Running For Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Might Be Running For Presidency (340 Views)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu May Not Be Running - Fredrick Nwabufo / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa / The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Might Be Running For Presidency by IvarDboneless: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Check his reply to an earlier tweet from a twitter user I posted earlier today.

Re: Peter Obi Might Be Running For Presidency by vanbonattel: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Only on one condition, the whole

Past and present presidents
Past and present senators
Past and present governors
Past and present party chairman

Will go to his house and kneel before him to beg him to become the president without election grin

If Nigeria needs to be saved, they should beg for it.
Re: Peter Obi Might Be Running For Presidency by headSmasher: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
He can't win a local government on his own in the north
Re: Peter Obi Might Be Running For Presidency by vanbonattel: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
headSmasher:
He can't win a local government on his own in the north

Of course, because they love crooks who will continue to punish their lives.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Might Be Running For Presidency by KanuIsCursed: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
Who will vote for this lying machine?
Re: Peter Obi Might Be Running For Presidency by vanbonattel: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
KanuIsCursed:
Who will vote for this lying machine?

Only honest people will vote foe him, and with Nigeria frothing with crooks and thieves, you better go look foe another old crook to rule you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Might Be Running For Presidency by KanuIsCursed: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
vanbonattel:

Only honest people will vote foe him, and with Nigeria frothing with crooks and thieves, you better go look foe another old crook to rule you.

You and I are voting for the same candidate next year,so don't stress yourself because you will campaign for my candidate.
Re: Peter Obi Might Be Running For Presidency by duro4chang(m): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
He go run? Who dey pursue am?
Re: Peter Obi Might Be Running For Presidency by Afamsi: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
He will do well as Nigeria's president if tribalism and stupidity will allow critics to vote for him.
Re: Peter Obi Might Be Running For Presidency by DabuIIIT: 8:23am On Jan 17, 2022
KanuIsCursed:

You and I are voting for the same PETER OBI next year,so don't stress yourself because you will campaign for my him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Might Be Running For Presidency by DabuIIIT: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2022
KanuIsCursed:
GOD BLESS PETER OBI. PETER OBI IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT ONSHA ALLAH

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Should Ask Zambian President To Teach Him How To Be A President / Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? / Ipob Sit At Home And Those Against It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.