Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Whats The Way Out Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Way Out Of This? (529 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / Whats The Weirdest Thing You Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Way Out Of This? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
A girl once told me to my face that if lots of women start doing money rituals, it would be very easy to get people for ritual, especially men. she said that men are very easy target to get. And when I asked her why? She said all she had to do was to hint to the man that she's ready to ball and he would come running to her...

As much as I wanted to deny this, I knew it was true. Many men wouldn't hesitate to fight a fellow man if they were guaranteed a night with a girl...

I've seen and read cases of men sending huge amounts of money to women all because they want to get in between her legs, I've seen men do unspeakable things just to get in between a woman's leg, if you doubt me, look at the social media account of any girl and see the number of men flooding her DM just to sleep with her...

And then just imagine what would happen to the man if the woman he went to sleep with was a ritualist undecided...

My dad once told my siblings and I that if a man can control his third leg, he has solved half of his problems and is already half way on the path to success. Then I couldn't understand it, but after almost 3decades, I've now come to realize that his words hold true...

Many MOG have been disgraced all because they couldn't control their third leg, many MD's and GM's have been kicked out of office on account of this, many lecturers have lost their jobs on account of this...

And yet, rather than men learning to control that phallange of theirs, they still allow it to cloud their judgement, they've allowed their phallus to take the place of their brain...

Then I ask myself, is it there a way out of this stupidity displayed by men or is it an inherent trait that majority of men have?

1 Like

Re: Whats The Way Out Of This? by Limassol(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
OP on a scale of 1 - 10, how well are you able to control yourself? let's start here.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Way Out Of This? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
Limassol:
OP on a scale of 1 - 10, how well are you able to control yourself? let's start here.

100 grin cheesy
Re: Whats The Way Out Of This? by DannyXpress: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
If these happens which i know is already happening, men will become endangered species because even pastors, imams, lecturers, doctors infact men as a whole are in trouble.

That is why discipline is very important in our lives

1 Like

Re: Whats The Way Out Of This? by viyon02: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Naturally, being a woman there is favour attached to it, and men naturally see women as weaker vessel and therefore will always need help wish is a design from God, l gusee the only way out of this is for men to have decipline and pray to God for guidance.
Re: Whats The Way Out Of This? by badaru911: 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Favfables1:
A girl once told me to my face that if lots of women start doing money rituals, it would be very easy to get people for ritual, especially men. she said that men are very easy target to get. And when I asked her why? She said all she had to do was to hint to the man that she's ready to ball and he would come running to her..

Then I ask myself, is it there a way out of this stupidity displayed by men or is it an inherent trait that majority of men have?
..... Well @op. It's the opposite. Women are the easiest target for ritual.. A complete stranger (man) can drive a car to any girl on the street and the girl will surely jump in... Not even knowing the guy from Adam....what about flashing her money or looking rich... Can a woman(complete stranger) walk up to any man and tell him that she wanna have fun with him and the man will quickly jump at the offer... Nope.... On a scale of 10 girls, 7 girls will jump into a complete stranger car, while 2 will be doubting and need encouraging before getting in, while the last girl will surely ignore....
.. For a girl to ask a guy to come and have fun with her, the guy must have known her.. But for a guy to ask any random girl to jump into his car to take her out, the girl don't have to know him but as long as he gat a car and have money to spend..

1 Like

Re: Whats The Way Out Of This? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
OP, Only SIMPs and pussy ass men will fall for a girl, if girls were to be ritualistic. This is because they think emotionally with their brains instead of thinking logically with their senses. angry

No sane guy will rush down to have sex with a girl just because she called him over, instead the guy calls her over to his place or choice of hotel to bang her there.

You need to understand that girls easily falls victims of these ritualistic guys, simply because of the flashy things they see. undecided And of course, most of them wants to reap where they did not sow.
Re: Whats The Way Out Of This? by Clevybrown6465: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Favfables1:
A girl once told me to my face that if lots of women start doing money rituals, it would be very easy to get people for ritual, especially men. she said that men are very easy target to get. And when I asked her why? She said all she had to do was to hint to the man that she's ready to ball and he would come running to her...

As much as I wanted to deny this, I knew it was true. Many men wouldn't hesitate to fight a fellow man if they were guaranteed a night with a girl...

I've seen and read cases of men sending huge amounts of money to women all because they want to get in between her legs, I've seen men do unspeakable things just to get in between a woman's leg, if you doubt me, look at the social media account of any girl and see the number of men flooding her DM just to sleep with her...

And then just imagine what would happen to the man if the woman he went to sleep with was a ritualist undecided...

My dad once told my siblings and I that if a man can control his third leg, he has solved half of his problems and is already half way on the path to success. Then I couldn't understand it, but after almost 3decades, I've now come to realize that his words hold true...

Many MOG have been disgraced all because they couldn't control their third leg, many MD's and GM's have been kicked out of office on account of this, many lecturers have lost their jobs on account of this...

And yet, rather than men learning to control that phallange of theirs, they still allow it to cloud their judgement, they've allowed their phallus to take the place of their brain...

Ask king David in the Bible if he will have an answer to this question. But if he doesn't, u can go ahead and ask his son king Solomon, I believe being the wisest man that ever lived, he should have something to say to dis... grin

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Calls Daughter Purity Side Chick / Urgent Advise Needed. Got Pregnant For Him But He Was Made To Deny It. / F..cck Akwa Ibom People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.