Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University (47507 Views)

Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each / Obi Cubana Meets Jeremiah Ekuma, Lagos Hawker (Photos, Video) / Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Omodua(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
christistruth01:
Obi Cubana is doing damage Control

The boy is better off avoiding Cubana

Nigeria is full of Ritualists

God will give him better alteratives

So, he is a ritualist by being kind. Your comment exudes envy, jealousy and frustration. You will never make it in life if you don't wish others well.
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Unrated900(m): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
FervorEsp:
Givers never lack

This guy uses 200 naira to collect millions
True true givers never lack.
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Unrated900(m): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Omodua:
So, he is a ritualist by being kind. Your comment exudes envy, jealousy and frustration. You will never make it in life if you don't wish others well.

I agreed with your message.
Always wish other well in life.
His type Would call efcc for husband friends seen them making it in life.
Say no to bitter mind
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by martinslaura: 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmao see Christian heart ...boy thank goodness I killed religion in my life over 5 years ago

There is no obi cubana outlet that makes less than 100 million in sales every week none maybe except port Harcourt

From Owerri ,to Enugu ,to two in Lagos and like 3 in abuja plus the one in London

That's minimum of 700 million in sales week ...profit is like 80% of that money ...that's over 500 million a week

So his shares would be nothing less than 35% of that that's closer to 200 million a week ...800 million a month for the last 5 years .

Not to mention is hotels , drinks he is key distributor in ...his own wine ...plus other business he has u don't know

Sometimes keep shut

Someone how built a club in 2006 in Abuja and expended like him should be worth not less than 30 billion

My brother tell that mumu to change his porvety mindset otherwise he will not grow.
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by nedekid: 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
christistruth01:
Obi Cubana is doing damage Control

The boy is better off avoiding Cubana

Nigeria is full of Ritualists

God will give him better alteratives

The issue is will the boy ignore cubana's assistance to him based in allegations (so far unfounded).
Truth of the matter is that it seem the authories have focused their eyes on him due to his extravagant lifestyle of which he explained it is all show business which is how he claims to make a living.
See, the fact they say some drug dealers made payments into his accounts says, shows NOTHING. Atleast so far. He runs clubs, real estate companies, hotels etc. So if someone pays eg for a house, or spends millions in his club and the transfer history shows in his statement, does it mean he is involved in the person's illegal business?
Me personally in my line of business, people regularly pay money into my accounts, does it mean if some are armed robbers or druggers, I am involved in such business? I don't even meet or know my customers, as my respective manager deals with them.
Point is that if security agencies focus on you they will always find something to pin for sensational news, but is it enough to prosecute you in court? Eg let them dig issues on yusuf, omo baba that is getting turbaned or riding multi million naira bikes or even getting married without any know source of income and you will see it might be traceable with illicit funds.
Bottomline, Untill that Cubana fellow is indicted with proper investigation, now witch hunting. Nothing do am. As they say, when he was poor, you did not investigate his poverty.
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by afrika(f): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
I agree. After they are done wiring ppls money and selling enough weed to attract ndlea they will now commence the damage control.

Ask a white man how he made it he will tell you how he started manufacturing from a garage but ask emoney or cubana how he make am he go say; my brother na God oooo

Sometimes I wonder how and where people reason from.... Anus!!

If U are not opportuned to make it, don't feel it is impossible.

Let me share a small story of a successful igbo boy here. During the prep for lock down, this igbo boy decided to take the risk and mop up face mask in the marketing considering the daily rise in price from 12k to 17.5k to 35k etc. He even ordered about 500 ctns. Upon arrival, Lockdown was pronounced.

And immediately a ctn turned to 300k to 400k. He had 1040ctns. He sold on an average of 350k cos it want very scarce. Tell me if it were u, how u wud smile everyday..... Please allo dem rest bro
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by emmanuelbrown26: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmao see Christian heart ...boy thank goodness I killed religion in my life over 5 years ago

There is no obi cubana outlet that makes less than 100 million in sales every week none maybe except port Harcourt

From Owerri ,to Enugu ,to two in Lagos and like 3 in abuja plus the one in London

That's minimum of 700 million in sales week ...profit is like 80% of that money ...that's over 500 million a week

So his shares would be nothing less than 35% of that that's closer to 200 million a week ...800 million a month for the last 5 years .

Not to mention is hotels , drinks he is key distributor in ...his own wine ...plus other business he has u don't know

Sometimes keep shut

Someone how built a club in 2006 in Abuja and expended like him should be worth not less than 30 billion
After your analysis, I expected mod to close any other comment, bcs u just nailed it and I hv this feelings that u are either an expert in hotel management or one of d management staff, SALUTATION UNTO THEE
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by babsthegreat: 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Demigod22: 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
The race is not for the wise, the swift nor the might, but time and chance happen to them all. I am so happy for the boy.

My grandmother always tell me that when grace finds you, even your own mistake will favour you.

I am proud of Obi Cubana, in every little way we can, let's help humanity.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by DemMannaScam: 12:23am On Jan 17, 2022
U dey calculate person money, even when u are not his accountant

Omo shocked

Hypeman/cheerleader hope say cubana sabi u o cheesy

mrvitalis:

Sometimes keep shut

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Phut(f): 12:58am On Jan 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Still the same

No it’s not. Let go of your pride and accept simple correction.
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 17, 2022
franchasng:
You forgot to tell him that Obi also owns a lot of estates in Lagos and Abuja worth billions. He has partnered with Okonkwo the real estate machine in Nigeria to expand his real estate business.

Obi is also a member of a 9 member investor partners of a fast growing international blockchain technology startup and guess what? Obi is the only black and African in that startup. Dude is positioning himself to surpass their politically made Aliko Dangote and co while they are busy sneefing around to link him to wire fraud or drug to bring him down.

Like someone said, the hatred they have for successful Igbos and the reason most Northerners are against Igbo President is not because of the reasons they blab online, its mostly because Igbos represent Christianity in Nigeria and the growth of Igbos means the growth of Christianity in Nigeria which they abhor.

Only discerning minds like Papa Oyedepo know this truth.

Unfortunately Nigerian Christians ignorantly follow them to persecute Igbos and campaign against Igbos not knowing its all about Muslim agenda.

When time magazine interviews him or BBC interviews him he will be known I like him but Nawa o we see you who inspired him ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by lasisi69(f): 1:51am On Jan 17, 2022
tonididdy:
... what if the generosity was staged knowing fully well how gullible nigerians can be.
stage your own if e easy... Bad Belle undecided
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:16am On Jan 17, 2022
Obi Yankee, okpata ezulo oha na oba ezigbo nwadi anim I salute you sir ... oba guys get good hearts no wonder I can't stop giving people jobs here
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by mranova(m): 3:35am On Jan 17, 2022
isaiah4life:

I know. I don save 8k that's why I put 75k. E remain 75k for me.

Hahaha �
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by dangoteinlaw: 3:44am On Jan 17, 2022
okuwehcris:

People are actually making good money in Nigeria, someone like him with his hotel and property investment will be getting good returns.
Just pray that God should connect you to the right source, then you would understand how business works and flow
I will only quote your comment co it's the only quite sensible one. May I ask you how he got the capital to build those hotel? Any trace of prior employment before then? Was he into any business before then? Did he work any company job to save up the funds or if a bank lent him that capital what was he able to put up? Only in Nigeria a barbing salon owner is driving a 14m Benz so he can look legit by owning a salon.
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by tiger28: 4:17am On Jan 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

Sometimes keep shut

though i like cubana but see this illiterate idiot! See numbers AS IF he is Cubana's accountant...............i hate ppl that put up numbers from their rectum JUST TO make a point!
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by jclassiq(m): 4:26am On Jan 17, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
All these can't save you when your yarn open because the breeze will soon blow.

Caution your boys... One of them is stepping and dragging with a big fish.

The plan is to bring down the whole tree because of a minor branch..

A word is enough... Weed off the unwanted soldiers around you.

Not saying you ain't clean or clean... It no concern me today unlike yesterday grin...

L'a Malaysia L'a Naija L'a lipsrsealed

Together we survive to arrive... God bless you bro

But you and I know say you be thief grin

That region breeds too much criminals but they are not violent in nature unlike our Northern brothers grin
Typical yarnings of a mentally challenged individual. Get well soon comrade.
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:19am On Jan 17, 2022
Zico5:

See this one, defending the ritualist and drug trafficker. No damage control here, everyone knows the truth
Poverty of the mind is a really terrible thing. It makes someone blind with envy. You're a pauper in mind, and with this attitude of yours you're sure to be a pauper financially and will keep being poor
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by HilcomTech(m): 5:31am On Jan 17, 2022
There is no act of kindness that can wash an evil drug baron clean.

Only God knows how many kids have been destroyed with the drugs he's selling.
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by jeff1607(m): 6:17am On Jan 17, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
All these can't save you when your yarn open because the breeze will soon blow.

Caution your boys... One of them is stepping and dragging with a big fish.

The plan is to bring down the whole tree because of a minor branch..

A word is enough... Weed off the unwanted soldiers around you.

Not saying you ain't clean or clean... It no concern me today unlike yesterday grin...

L'a Malaysia L'a Naija L'a lipsrsealed

Together we survive to arrive... God bless you bro

But you and I know say you be thief grin

That region breeds too much criminals but they are not violent in nature unlike our Northern brothers grin

This is deep
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by cloud(m): 6:18am On Jan 17, 2022
isaiah4life:
A true act of kindness always sparks another. Giving birthed from the heart always launches the giver to a higher altitude.

See me wey dey look for (75k) to register for IELTS to apply for scholarshipss, na him person get scholarship with his act. Lord, let my own helper locate me.

Kai! Be kind jare. It pays.

you, have you helped anyone lately?
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by isaiah4life(m): 6:23am On Jan 17, 2022
cloud:
you, have you helped anyone lately?

Yes of course. I am not helping them because I need something from them. I help because I feel their pain. It pains me a lot when I don't have to help when someone is in need. But no matter what, I give. No amount is too little.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Nonywendy(m): 6:59am On Jan 17, 2022
tonididdy:
... what if the generosity was staged knowing fully well how gullible nigerians can be.
stage your own
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Nonywendy(m): 7:01am On Jan 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Still the same

how is it d same. Afonja
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by paduzman: 7:03am On Jan 17, 2022
Nice, this is really good gesture.
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by hectorswag(m): 7:07am On Jan 17, 2022
Penguin2:
When God said, “I will lift you up from the miry clay”, He wasn’t joking.

“Blessed are the pure in heart”...

He had little but shared it in humility and sincerity without expecting anything in return but God has rewarded him with everything.

I’m happy for him.
We all are! While his effort is commendable, let him also not forget to show gratitude to the person who recorded the video & made it go viral. So many good deeds like this happen everyday that are not recorded but I guess grace found him.
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by STARKENNETH(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Elidrisy20: 7:37am On Jan 17, 2022
marylandcakes:

They are also human beings.
yes but bad human beings
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by donhils: 7:44am On Jan 17, 2022
tonididdy:
All join. It's his luck

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by everythinggirly(f): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2022
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Stay Rich Even When You Have A Very Low Income / 8 People Are Richer Than 3.6 Billion People Combined- CNN. / CBN New Policy On Seized ATM Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.