Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University (47509 Views)

Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each / Obi Cubana Meets Jeremiah Ekuma, Lagos Hawker (Photos, Video) / Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by hopewealth: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2022
isaiah4life:
A true act of kindness always sparks another. Giving birthed from the heart always launches the giver to a higher altitude.

See me wey dey look for (75k) to register for IELTS to apply for scholarshipss, na him person get scholarship with his act. Lord, let my own helper locate me.

Kai! Be kind jare. It pays.

That is why they say,there is love in giving,because when you find it in heart to give from the small in your hand, definately help would definately
locate us,it is well
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by chysam: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2022
Are you an English language developer?

christistruth01:
Obi Cubana is doing damage Control

The boy is better off avoiding Cubana

Nigeria is full of Ritualists

God will give him better alteratives

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by muheeb01(m): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2022
It is good to be good,it is nice to be nice
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2022
This man, OBI CUBANA, what a wonderful man
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by frozen70(f): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
christistruth01:

Is this came way you reason that has made you to be stagnant

What's your problem, if you can't appreciate luck why not keep quiet
Get out
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by dlordy100: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
christistruth01:

Rubbish mentality everybody wey get money is a ritualist in Nigeria.... Oga how many people have u helped with ur godly money.... And here you're looking to cajole others .
don't judge !!!!
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Maximus85(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mission accomplished
Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Exceed15: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
isaiah4life:
A true act of kindness always sparks another. Giving birthed from the heart always launches the giver to a higher altitude.

See me wey dey look for (75k) to register for IELTS to apply for scholarshipss, na him person get scholarship with his act. Lord, let my own helper locate me.

Kai! Be kind jare. It pays.

I agree with you 100% but being overly
kind sometimess can land you in big shit

Re: Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University by Nmezor(f): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
How nice of him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Stay Rich Even When You Have A Very Low Income / 8 People Are Richer Than 3.6 Billion People Combined- CNN. / CBN New Policy On Seized ATM Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.