Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security (13363 Views)

Buni Hails Protocols Committee, Says All Now Set For APC National Convention / Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power / Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by CalabarPikin: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2022
Some people will just open their mouth waaahh
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by foreshore(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by IbileIfe: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2022
This man is mad and his insanity is contagious in the leadership of the Presidency.
Mentally unstable political leaders will have politically unstable administraton.
When fools are in power, there will be disorder.

1 Like

Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2022
What more can I say.....he who much is given, much is expected...
No thanks to Buhari for doing his job....
Mediocre can't take us far, if you are incompetent, NASS should do the needful.
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by samguru(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2022
People now sleep with two eyes closed in the grave,I think that is what he meant

1 Like

Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by Dbrawllm0098(f): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2022
Go and sleep in your village for just a day and see the result. Bunch of wicked politicians! See his head like fry Akara

1 Like

Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by Moskylatata(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2022
Wow, what a good development
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by obembet(f): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Haaaa, all liars must go to hell o

but I like the fact that he is speaking for North Eastern part, congratulations to them

Mummy G.O need to read this
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by Oceanblaze(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2022
Northern Nigeria and stupidity 5&6

1 Like

Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by Zeel007: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2022
Why are this politicians so heartless! Imagine this kind of statement

1 Like

Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by delpee(f): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2022
Which means all we've been hearing is fake news!

It gladdens my heart that peace now reigns in the North. Thank God for the special miracle. I pray that the people can now go back to their homes and farms to reconstruct their lives and plan for the future.
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by IgOga(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2022
Helaya straight shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by Flo36: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2022
You are a born lier,bornu isn't North East abi, sleep well
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by mediainc: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2022
Nigeria as an entity needs to reduce recurrent expenditure, governance is about making an impact and prominence, not for money hungry people. Reduce allowances if politicians, reduce number of aides for house of representatives, governors, Ministers etc, use the money to employ more military personnel. The military personnel are more useful and important to Nigeria than these politicians and aides.

A smart politician does not need to steal to make money, writing a book can earn you hundreds of millions, plus contacts will give you deals and contracts, politics is for smart people not barbarians or thugs.
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by everythinggirly(f): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by Bahamas95(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2022
These people Sha. grin grin
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by themes009(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by davidque: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2022
Why all these lies......just for eye service
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by Angelfrost(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2022
I concur sir.... All hail Buhari!

That's why I will never be moved by news of attacks and carnage in the North!!!!

I will keep believing that they are fake news!

Continue sacrificing the dumb sheep on the altar of politics! tongue
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by bejeria101(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2022
Keep lying to yourself
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by pquaver(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2022
ClassicMan202:
2 eyes closed for your state abi for Abuja?

Under Jonathan could Abuja people sleep with their eyes closed? If he can sleep in Abuja with his eyes closed, then he is right too.
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by Danjikanbauchi: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2022
Tomorrow stupid southerners will open their mouth and talk rubbish when people are killed here, we are not complaining, we are happy with the killings so mind your business.
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by pquaver(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Angelfrost:
I concur sir.... All hail Buhari!

That's why I will never be moved by news of attacks and carnage in the North!!!!

I will keep believing that they are fake news!

Continue sacrificing the dumb sheep on the altar of politics! tongue

But ur own is good news Abi na gospel u carry come. U want GEJ to continue.. Under Jonathan could Abuja people sleep with their eyes closed? If he can sleep in Abuja with his eyes closed, then he is right too.
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by Samade7: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2022
Is Buni sick?

1 Like

Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by surgical: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

It seems APC members takes crash courses on Lies every year.
That's what it looks like o,my brother

1 Like

Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by olisaEze(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2022
When ure governing your state from Abuja, of cause you’ll be sleeping with your two eyes closed na! Go to your village and sleep with ur eyes closed Oga, we want to check something first. grin
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by HighChiefZino: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2022
grin grin grin
Bad man

SocialJustice:
Nigerians and all their sophistication but na goats dey rule una.

This is what happens when somebody that shouldn't go beyond being gate man is made governor.

2 Likes

Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by cyril10(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2022
Evil leaders are too many in Nigeria, how do we move forward as a nation if our leaders have this kind of mind set?

1 Like

Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by Zankut: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by Angelfrost(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2022
pquaver:

But ur own is good news Abi na gospel u carry come. U want GEJ to continue.. Under Jonathan could Abuja people sleep with their eyes closed? If he can sleep in Abuja with his eyes closed, then he is right too.

Say what you know, and talk intelligently...

How does criticizing this pathetic leadership equate with supporting Jonathan?!! You think anyone who didn't support or vote for Buhari automatically supported Jonathan in 2015 or Atiku in 2019?!! What sort of poor thinking is that?!!!

Well, like I said earlier... I will continue to disregard news about killings in the North as fake news! Buhari is the best thing to ever happen to them.

Why should I cry more than the bereaved... Good luck to everyone!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2022
Kwanza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=298893205610957&id=100064708387203
liars, just to deceive the people. Go to sambisa and sleepy with 2 eyes, make Dem behead u
Re: Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security by optimusprime2(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2022
grin
Abeg... let this old man be done with his administration so Nigerians can vote in another Old man...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: I Don’t Miss Being President / Sokoto Deputy Governor, Shagari Loses PDP Governorship Primaries / Electricity Supply: Nigeria To Propose Naira Payment For Local Gas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.