Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

IF Baba God Should Judge This World According To The Bible Do U Think - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IF Baba God Should Judge This World According To The Bible Do U Think (149 Views)

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science / Yomi Fabiyi Threatens To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Realeased By 12th Of May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IF Baba God Should Judge This World According To The Bible Do U Think by kenzysmith: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
If BabA God should judge this world according to the Bible do u think those that will make Heaven will be more than 1000? Because the kind sin we dey commit enh if trumpet sound now now me n u kW were we dey go. As for me Toto grin na my problem

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood Boss Commends  Bayelsa Entertainment Industry for Honouring Rt. / Medikal Opens Up On One Of His Main Keys To Success / Afrobeat Artiste Zamo Takes His Parents Shopping In His Favourite Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.