Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 (21326 Views)

Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo / Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by OBTOREPA(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https:// dailypost.ng/Prophecies-about-Buhari-Osinbajo-Nigeria-others-that-never-came-to-pass-in-2021
That's because they prayed fervently against it.
Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Afamed: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2022
Naija147:
2022 is another year, if it didn’t happen in 2021 it does not mean it won’t happen in 2022
Wake up from your sleep

2 Likes

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by buragidi(m): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2022
mustmust:
cheesy

See I never believed in some of those guys . But understand what prophecy is. It can come to pass and with prayers, it can be averted. Don't just comment for the sake of it

You are really deluded. So anytime a prophesy failed, the scammer who told the lie of prophesy can quickly hide under the convenient defence that the prophesy was prayed away. What happens to Deuteronomy 18:32 that says if a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord and it does not come to pass, he should be harassed, lambasted and disrespected, for God has not sent him, but he speaks of his own will?

This brainwashing must stop.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by inspectorg(m): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2022
oluwamykel:
If I read the above make I bend, see 2021 epistle as e long? Who go read am for 2022 wey time no dey? ?? That's prophecy alone not the reality. Lets talk 2022/2023 biko
Eeezzyioooo!!! Bros.
Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Tfkspecial(m): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2022
These people are in business and they will continue to say things that will make them look as real prophets

1 Like

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by wolexter(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2022
God is far from most of these people.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by deeva2: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2022
AND YOU SEE THEN CONDENMING THOSE THAT FORECAST/PREDICT ON SPORT BET/POOL

1 Like

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Naija147: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2022
nigeriainfo:

Mugun

If I curse your papa now e go be like say I wicked
Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by adenigga(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2022
Naija147:

If I curse your papa now e go be like say I wicked
grin grin grin
Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by IamSalt: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2022
Mko123:
Q

Dot
Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by FreeIgboho: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2022
Aidejay:
And people will still troop to those churches in their numbers. Me I cannot seat down under the anointing of a man who claims God said when God did not.
We are now wagering between who is a liar MOG or God and we know God no dey lie.

John Ruskin said "To see clearly is Poetry, Prophecy and religion all in one."

People will always troop to the churches no matter how bad the pastors. Just as they’ll always give money even if the pastor is obviously wasting it on a flamboyant lifestyle. You know why? Because that’s what they do - they are not doing it for the pastor or for God. They are doing it for themselves, for their conscience, out of habit. Just as in any habit, if they don’t do it they won’t be quite themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by phemmyfour: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Naija147:
2022 is another year, if it didn’t happen in 2021 it does not mean it won’t happen in 2022
Prophecy that comes with date don't change anyhow....It's better you give your fake prophecy without adding date to it
Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by phemmyfour: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
mustmust:
cheesy

See I never believed in some of those guys . But understand what prophecy is. It can come to pass and with prayers, it can be averted. Don't just comment for the sake of it
And how many prophecies were averted in the Bible outside King Hezekiah's
Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by FreeIgboho: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
phemmyfour:
And how many prophecies were averted in the Bible outside King Hezekiah's

Even King Hezekiah didn’t happen like these ones. See below how it actually happened

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by mustmust(m): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
buragidi:

You are really deluded. So anytime a prophesy failed, the scammer who told the lie of prophesy can quickly hide under the convenient defence that the prophesy was prayed away. What happens to Deuteronomy 18:32 that says if a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord and it does not come to pass, he should be harassed, lambasted and disrespected, for God has not sent him, but he speaks of his own will?

This brainwashing must stop.

Who is being brainwashed?

Silence is the best answer to a f**l

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi / Tinubu Launches Expatriate Employment Levy (EEL) / Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.