Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President (29162 Views)

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by brainhgeek(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
iamDrRhymes:
All the best to Nigerians come 2023.

Meanwhile, I have free books and other materials for just 37 people who want to start Affiliate Marketing. Click on the link on my signature. First come, first serve. Good luck!
How can I get the books please?
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Mikeeytools: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
See the looks of this man. Na wah for Nigeria oo.
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Investigative: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ovamboland:

You are gradually conceding.....
I have already conceded na my own bullion VA remain
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by adelaja70(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
foreshore:

This one don sell him birth right for a token
You wey you know sell... Na Lagos you dey... You run leave your potopoto state.
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Mrsserene: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
From my little understanding of Tinubu, he could be anything but definitely not a bigot
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
Massiveglory:
Those ones are there to collect from the bullion van. As for President, forget about tinubu. He will not be president.
Tinubu as a Nigerian is free to contest but I tell you, it will be easier for lai Mohammed or mc olumo to be president than for Tinubu.
Are you the one that decides for Nigerians. Same way you Igbos say bubu would never be president did saying that stopped him from wining? Me and my almajiri brothers N500 is enough to buy our vote. So let the Igbos go and die because of hatred and anger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by ofiko123(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Which way Nigeria??
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
anewchapter:
5000 naira na your mate grin grin
oga even N200 is enough for us. With all your non almajiri background and education, nothing you can do about it to stop us from collecting and voting for him. Didn't your atiku and that bayelsa drunkard share a certain amount to be voted. Did we almajiri vote for them?
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by od501: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Uptheante:

Oga the north is not homogenous o.
Apart from places like Kano, Katsina & parts of Kaduna, most parts of the north will prefer Osinbajo to Tinubu any day any time

I still pray all of them vote Tinubu so the development of the North can continue.
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by IvarDboneless: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
Throwback:

That is a question for PDP to answer.

If I remember correctly, Seye Ogunlewe who was Minister for Works, and Sen. Musiliu Obanikoro who were both of the PDP were investigated by the police over the murder.

Funso Williams was an aspirant in the then upcoming PDP gubernatorial primary when he was assassinated. Seye Ogunlewe and Misiliu Obanikoro were fellow PDP aspirants for the party's gubernatorial ticket.

Williams' family later moved over to support Tinubu's Action Congress, whose successful candidate, Fashola, later appointed Funso Williams son as an aide, and renamed Western Avenue to Funso Williams Avenue.

It was very typical for political murders to occur in PDP during the period of 1999 to 2007.
This one dey give explanations like say dem ask am question... grin
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by foreshore(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
adelaja70:

You wey you know sell... Na Lagos you dey... You run leave your potopoto state.

In case you dont know am a Lagosian, born and bred at Isolo

1 Like

Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by millionboi(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Germi9:

The Hausas can hail you without even knowing your name
some no know wetin thy write for the placard self.... hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by rickyrex(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Those crowned in Kano can never decide who become our president. Nigeria is for all not for those apc card Carrier
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Exceed15: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Another costly mistake north is about to make
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by seyz91(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
I tell you
Massiveglory:
Those ones are there to collect from the bullion van. As for President, forget about tinubu. He will not be president.
Tinubu as a Nigerian is free to contest but I tell you, it will be easier for lai Mohammed or mc olumo to be president than for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by chidifrank(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tinubu win or e no win , na the same price of foodstuffs we go all buy for market. So ndi yoruba make una continue to dy promote una brother Tinubu. We go all enter the same market �
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Germi9: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
millionboi:
some no know wetin thy write for the placard self.... hahahaha
Yes oo
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Nijablast: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
If you want your candidate to win an election please campaign for him/her stop antagonizing another candidate.
As for me na only Jagaban of Africa I know. Support him, he's the only eligible candidate so far.
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by JohnOkolo: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Throwback:

That is a question for PDP to answer.

If I remember correctly, Seye Ogunlewe who was Minister for Works, and Sen. Musiliu Obanikoro who were both of the PDP were investigated by the police over the murder.

Funso Williams was an aspirant in the then upcoming PDP gubernatorial primary when he was assassinated. Seye Ogunlewe and Misiliu Obanikoro were fellow PDP aspirants for the party's gubernatorial ticket.

Williams' family later moved over to support Tinubu's Action Congress, whose successful candidate, Fashola, later appointed Funso Williams son as an aide, and renamed Western Avenue to Funso Williams Avenue.

It was very typical for political murders to occur in PDP during the period of 1999 to 2007.

Thank you so much for been a blessing to all the loving memories and souls lost during the reign of PDP.

As a country I will say this loud and clear we will never go back to those days, after 2023 PDP will split or become so defunct there will never be able to get their hands o the presidential palace.

This is 2023 and we have less to minimal political assassination, back then during PDP human souls meant little to nothing and it spilled down to the populace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:59am On Jan 18, 2022
deltaprincess:

Poor reasoning. From your texts it is obvious you terribly dense!!
I said suffer suffer no dey tire you If you have any responsibility on your neck when they mention apc and Tinubu you go run , 20lts of emulsion paint I bought 2015 for 2000 when I built my house is what am buying now 8000 naira with abeg... anyway nah commoners like you I dey pity ... wetin concern me with Nigeria when I have ŕed passport
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by deltaprincess(f): 5:54am On Jan 18, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
I said suffer suffer no dey tire you If you have any responsibility on your neck when they mention apc and Tinubu you go run , 20lts of emulsion paint I bought 2015 for 2000 when I built my house is what am buying now 8000 naira with abeg... anyway nah commoners like you I dey pity ... wetin concern me with Nigeria when I have ŕed passport

For your information, I am located in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2022
deltaprincess:

For your information, I am located in Canada.
illegal alien, not everyone living abroad are well to do... you Gerrit undecided
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2022
seunmsg:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/16/youre-our-next-president-crowd-chants-as-tinubu-visits-kano/%3famp=1

Tinubu visited a sheikh, an Sharia Council president and an Alhaji.

I wonder when he will start visiting Bishops, Primates and General Overseers
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by seunmsg(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Tinubu visited a sheikh, an Sharia Council president and an Alhaji.

I wonder when he will start visiting Bishops, Primates and General Overseers

When he starts visiting them, you will still come here and call him a desperate politician and then ask when he will visit Ogboni, babalawo and Ezedibia.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2022
seunmsg:

When he starts visiting them, you will still come here and call him a desperate politician and then ask when he will visit Ogboni, babalawo and Ezedibia.

Exactly my point!!

When will he start visiting Ogboni, Babalawo and Ezedibia as well or is he only campaigning to become President of Muslim northerners?
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by tosinhtml: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
world123:
The problem we are having in this country when it comes to voting is that the population of senseless people are more than the people with sense. If it remains like this we will continue to have senseless government.

I can tell you that we are systematically oppressed once Lord Luggard decided to join us with Hausas. This is the biggest mistake in mankind.

1 Like

Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by OLANIYIPETER: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Massiveglory:

Remind me something reasonable like this you have said in the past that later come to past. Ori lori efolo.
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2022
Hisbah21:
deception,i remember exactly what they did too Atiku in Sani Abacha Stadium. but at long last they massively voted for Buhari

Which means with Buhari's support Tinubu will win Kano. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Presidential Aspirants’ Fails To Produce Consensus Candidate After Meeting / Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency / Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.