Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President (29180 Views)

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Okorocubana(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2022
Na just to collect his money, nothing more..
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by adelaja70(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2022
foreshore:

Your mumu never end. Continue forever!
Go siddon Omo Nna....
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by muheeb01(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by wink2015(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2022
NORTHERNERS ARE AFRAID OF RESTRUCTURING.

They always want to hide under a politicians that can give them security against RESTRUCTURING.

They feel Tinubu will play their script being a muslim.

They do not trust Osinbanjo.

BUT FOR HOW LONG WILL THE NORTHERNERS CONTINUE TO DODGE RESPONSIBILITY.

IS IT A CRIME TO TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO LOOK INWARD TO RESOURCES IN YOUR OWN REGION?

NORTHERN NIGERIA GO AND FACE AGRICULTURE LEAVE CRUDE OIL FOR THE NIGER DELTAN.
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by adelaja70(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2022
Okorocubana:
Na just to collect his money, nothing more..
You are his treasurer abi?
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by switspin(f): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Who else can’t see the crowd?
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2022
Believe them at your own peril. The north are naturally sycophant, they're singing his praise to get their own share of the bullion van money, they're obviously wise.
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Boby89: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2022
Massiveglory:
Those ones are there to collect from the bullion van. As for President, forget about tinubu. He will not be president.
Tinubu as a Nigerian is free to contest but I tell you, it will be easier for lai Mohammed or mc olumo to be president than for Tinubu.

Twist it anyway it suits you, Asiwaju is moving
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Ovamboland(m): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2022
Investigative:

So you think your noise will make tinubu distribute fund in south west,he has already conquered south west
We expect more bullion van in the north and east
That's where the focus is now.
While you make noise online

You are gradually conceding.....
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Bsquare22(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2022
Oya clear road for incoming president comes 2023. Take it or leave.
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2022
Still wondering why someone from a state will come here chanting, crying, nagging and even condemning Asiwaju who has never been a minister or ambassador except been a governor for 8 years and less than a year as a senator when all the past governors in his state keep retiring in the Senate after spending 8 good years likewise with nothing tangible to show for it except planting their children as speaker to take over come 2023 or house of representatives or uncompleted brigde supervised by a bricklayer from the governor's village etc. You were borrowed money to come to Lagos, after spending years hawking on the highway, selling fake drugs and fake materia things, doing bus conductor, hustling etc now because you can now boast of a room with your siblings, shop or car you think you have arrived to join people claiming your dumpings ground state is better than Lagos. I pity you
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Germi9: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2022
Hisbah21:
deception,i remember exactly what they did too Atiku in Sani Abacha Stadium. but at long last they massively voted for Buhari
The Hausas can hail you without even knowing your name
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2022
I hope he will accept the outcome of the primary, I hope he won't go to court for redress
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Germi9:
The Hausas can hail you without even knowing your name
exactly guy

1 Like

Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Germi9: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2022
Hisbah21:

exactly guy
Leave them to be deceiving themselves say Hausa dey hail Tinubu
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by wolexy14(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2022
Wait oooo I never see video evidence since ,abi na my fone no dey see d videos of the chants ni,even we wey dey SW no fit vote am...make e dey jolly dey go na lose e go lose
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by patpaul: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2022
Same people that shouted SAI BABA! sai baba! in 2014 and are now crying and weeping everyday because boko haram and bandits!
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2022
Germi9:
Leave them to be deceiving themselves say Hausa dey hail Tinubu
indeed. They will vote for a northern candidate,thats how they are.

1 Like

Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

After commenting, he would use his other three monikers to like his own post. grin grin grin
shut up biko
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Ayoolamax: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2022
hatchy:
Who killed Funsho Williams?

Na question I ask o....I didn't call names.
you this small boy, u can go and ask ur father how he gave birth to a bastard son like u.

1 Like

Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by deltaprincess(f): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2022
Massiveglory:
Those ones are there to collect from the bullion van. As for President, forget about tinubu. He will not be president.
Tinubu as a Nigerian is free to contest but I tell you, it will be easier for lai Mohammed or mc olumo to be president than for Tinubu.

LOL!!
Unfortunately your opinion remains inconsequential. When Tinubu becomes President before your very eyes, you will come back here and then become a wailing wailer for 8 years of your miserable life.

Olodo!!
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by SANDAT(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2022
Might be Atiku provided huge amount of money to hire the boys to fill up the stadium to give him a false sense of acceptance.
Hisbah21:
deception,i remember exactly what they did too Atiku in Sani Abacha Stadium. but at long last they massively voted for Buhari
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by DonTattaglia: 11:57am On Jan 17, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:
one thing I like about igbo on Nairaland most especially on Tinubu matter, they're comic relief and make me laugh with their noise, ranting and wailing whenever I'm moody

I always open Tinubu thread lately to put a smile on my face whenever I'm moody just to read the kindergarten political analysis of igbo here

I miss pachukwudi44 that one is an icon political comedian, funny tribe grin

There is no single sense in this jargons you have concocted. In your mind, u have made good analysis which actually is 1diotic.
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by fitinwell: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by jaxxy(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2022
adelaja70:

Who's Jonathan? That Otuoke guy wey dem breast feed until he commot Aso Rock?

And he’s better than tinubu.
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2022
Massiveglory:

Lol.
You are a funny Guy.

1 Like

Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by deltaprincess(f): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
I hope he will accept the outcome of the primary, I hope he won't go to court for redress

It appears you have very short memory or maybe you were under aged when Obasanjo tried to wrest Lagos from Tinubu and failed on every attempt. Even when Obasanjo relocated to Lagos during the elections, Tinubu Triumphed.
And you are talking about mere primaries....

You are completely inane and ignorant.

Tinubu has made the needed network across the region for his Primary victory.

He is not a mere Politician my dear.

1 Like

Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
SANDAT:
Might be Atiku provided huge amount of money to hire the boys to fill up the stadium to give him a false sense of acceptance.

the same thing with Tinubu
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by deltaprincess(f): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
DonTattaglia:

There is no single sense in this jargons you have concocted. In your mind, u have made good analysis which actually is 1diotic.

It will dawn on you when Tinubu wins the Primaries. If you don't get by then, you better forget it!
Re: Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President by opribo(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bubu better find a way now to stop this Tinubu from contesting because his entry into the race is synonymous with the return of era of 'agbero'.

We can say all that we saw in those years when 'agbero' held sway.
We dont need any person with shady character. If looses there will be bloodshed and wanton destruction of properties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency / Subsidy Palliative: FG To Pay N5,000 To 10m Households For 6 Months / NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.