Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook (658 Views)

How To Get Leads Running Affiliate Marketing Ads On Facebook / How To Get Leads Cheap Leads As An Affiliate Marketer And Information Marketer / China Longest Running Crypto Exchange Closes On China Crackdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is my case study.
For the past one month I have been running Facebook ads for my client.

It is a lead generation ad for her crypto list building on her telegram channel.

We started off by creating a landing page and making sure we are not off limits on what Facebook accepts.

I asked for a video creative because it works better.

She got a video demonstration which is 8 minutes long.

On the ad budget she wanted to test my efficiency with 2k per day ad budget.

I set up the campaign, targeting 3 interests and a blank adset.

One interest per adset.
I do that for me to be able to read data later and know what works.

I targeted three countries, Nigeria, Ghana and India.

That's according to my client's target markets.

On the ad section I created two different call to action button ads.

My ads were 8
Ad copy, ad creative and call to action button in one ad category which is 4 ads in the category.

And same thing but different call to action button in another category.

Below is the result of the ad campaign.

Re: How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook by Dialpad: 12:23am On Jan 17, 2022
Does Facebook accept crypto ads
Re: How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2022
Dialpad:
Does Facebook accept crypto ads
Yes
Re: How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
I got this message from someone who subscribed to my client's Crypto pump and dump channel on telegram.

This particular project started in December, it is a lead generation campaign for the client.

We are targeting three countries which Nigeria is among.

So far we have spent 143k to get over 3887 leads at the cost of 37 naira per lead.

Super cheap right?

That's not the koko, the koko is my client's subscription plan.

1000 dollars for her paid group.

The young man who chatted me up is a friend here who entered through the ad.

He paid 200 dollars for the premium subscription plan but things are not going according to plans.

So I decide to make a quick calculation using a worse case scenario.

In a worse scenario, let's say 1% of of over 3887 leads decide to subscribe to her premium plan.

That is 38 people paying for any of her subscription plan.

It is safe to say she must have made over 10k dollars from those leads.

10k dollars is over 5.4 million naira (estimated) for a ad spend of 143k naira.

Which is great for my client but for the subscribers it is a reap off.

The problem is that subscribers are not getting the value for their money.

They keep on losing money in those calls and signals.

All the pump and dump groups doesn't give accurate signals and calls.

I discovered this even before I placed my first trade on Binance.

The young man discovered late and have lost about 500 dollars trading the signals.

The keynotes here is that
Crypto niche is highly lucrative.

Crypto niche is not yet competitive on Facebook that is why the cost per lead is super cheap.

The return of investment running Crypto trading groups and channels are huge.

And this is another method of making money in the niche.

Why the market is down some people are seriously cashing out.

Be careful how you trade pump and dump signals and know that this niche is very lucrative and hasn't reach it's full potentials.

So if you want something similar in terms of quality leads that at affordable rate you know who to call.

Re: How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
More

Re: How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook by 2023overandout: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Can you run a similar lead generation campaign for me?
For 5,000 leads? Let me know the best way to be intouch
Ucheosefoh:
I got this message from someone who subscribed to my client's Crypto pump and dump channel on telegram.

This particular project started in December, it is a lead generation campaign for the client.

We are targeting three countries which Nigeria is among.

So far we have spent 143k to get over 3887 leads at the cost of 37 naira per lead.

Super cheap right?

That's not the koko, the koko is my client's subscription plan.

1000 dollars for her paid group.

The young man who chatted me up is a friend here who entered through the ad.

He paid 200 dollars for the premium subscription plan but things are not going according to plans.

So I decide to make a quick calculation using a worse case scenario.

In a worse scenario, let's say 1% of of over 3887 leads decide to subscribe to her premium plan.

That is 38 people paying for any of her subscription plan.

It is safe to say she must have made over 10k dollars from those leads.

10k dollars is over 5.4 million naira (estimated) for a ad spend of 143k naira.

Which is great for my client but for the subscribers it is a reap off.

The problem is that subscribers are not getting the value for their money.

They keep on losing money in those calls and signals.

All the pump and dump groups doesn't give accurate signals and calls.

I discovered this even before I placed my first trade on Binance.

The young man discovered late and have lost about 500 dollars trading the signals.

The keynotes here is that
Crypto niche is highly lucrative.

Crypto niche is not yet competitive on Facebook that is why the cost per lead is super cheap.

The return of investment running Crypto trading groups and channels are huge.

And this is another method of making money in the niche.

Why the market is down some people are seriously cashing out.

Be careful how you trade pump and dump signals and know that this niche is very lucrative and hasn't reach it's full potentials.

So if you want something similar in terms of quality leads that at affordable rate you know who to call.
Re: How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
2023overandout:
Can you run a similar lead generation campaign for me?
For 5,000 leads? Let me know the best way to be intouch
Yes I can.

My WhatsApp number is on my signature.
Re: How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
If you need such service my contact is in my signature, hala me let's talk business.
Re: How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook by breeker12: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2022
How can I contact you, your number is switched off
Ucheosefoh:
If you need such service my contact is in my signature, hala me let's talk business.
Re: How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2022
breeker12:
How can I contact you, your number is switched off
I slept very late that was why it was switched off but I believe you are the person I spoke to this morning.
Re: How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Another Crypto ad

Re: How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
This type of video creative works very well most especially on digital products.

Such creative gives the audience a quick case study of the offer especially when you show them the results.

This type of creative does most of the job in convincing the prospects and it increases the conversion rate and reduces the cost per conversion which can be leads or purchases.

I have personally tested this on Crypto niche in different campaigns and it performed better than other video creatives.

Re: How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Results

Re: How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
I have been experimenting on using a phone to set up Facebook ad (not post boosting) even due it is not a new thing but it is a good alternative to a PC.

You can set up
Conversion campaign
Message campaign
Video views campaign
Engagement campaign
Traffic campaign
Page like
Event responses

Even due it is good but never as good as a PC but as someone who doesn't have a PC you can get started with phone.

(1) (Reply)

Are you Having Challenges With Financing Your Business?you Can Get Loan / I Trade My GBP @ NGN 800+ On This Platform And Withdraw Naira To Bank / God Punish Poverty Make 65 Dollars In A Week The Easiest Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.