Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How To Get Leads Cheap Leads As An Affiliate Marketer And Information Marketer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Leads Cheap Leads As An Affiliate Marketer And Information Marketer (189 Views)

How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook / Reasons Why You Should Be An Information Marketer / Dangote Cement Leads As Trading Rate Increases 290% To N19 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Leads Cheap Leads As An Affiliate Marketer And Information Marketer by Unpredicted012: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
*Do You Also Make This Same Mistake Too When Trying To Grow Your Audience on WhatsApp?*

Now You'd agree with me that Audience Building isn't a child's play because you want to Have Quality, Intentional and Responsive People on your List

You know that Audience Building isn't just increasing the Number of contacts you have if not those who joined *contact gain groups* would beat us all

You also know that it isn't about the messages you send to people in free classes seeking for connection if not those using *Automation Hacks* would win

Neither is it even those who just Attract Freebie seekers and Random Leads if not those who *spam Groups and DMs* would Dominate

As an online Marketer, Your Goal when Building a List shouldn't be to have CROWD or Everyone on Your List, Your aim should be to have your *TARGET AUDIENCE*

You see, One thing I do say is that when it comes to Quality Audience Building, You should see it as a Skill which you must Master, why?

These Audience you want to grow is like a House that has come to stay and would stay, it's not a one-off thing & so you should be intentional about it.

*You want to ensure that you choose QUALITY over QUANTITY.*

It's better to have *Quality 1,000 Contacts and Status views* Who would buy from you rather than *10,000 contacts and 5k views* that can't afford you rather they end up being Random Status Viewers

See, Audience building is the highest ROI activity that comes before sales in online marketing, You'd Agree with that.

A responsive list of audience can make a difference in what ever niche you belong to and in what ever you sell or offer be it a Product or a service

You see, if you sell anything online, your audience are your most valuable assets. When I mean Audience, I mean People who are INTERESTED in what you do

Because they are the people you sell to, they are the People you engage with on a Daily Basis especially here on WhatsApp

They are the ones who exchange their money with your product/service and they should be
respected, nurtured and built consistently

I've seen Online Entrepreneurs who Struggle to grow their Audience, while some depend FULLY on Organic Traffic and they complain of Having Unqualified and Uninterested Leads

So even after all the stress and time spent generating these leads, they end up not buying from you and you know how painful that will be.

As a Result of these difficulties and struggles most Marketers online go through to build their audience.

That's why I will like to share a report with you that can help you cheap leads to grow your list and make sales as an affiliate marketer and information marketer

Chat me on Whatsapp to get it

Or click this link

https:///WhatsApp-leads21

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why People Don't Succeed In Affiliate Marketing / How To Make Online In Nigeria: How You Can Earn 750k - 1M Million Monthly / Elon Musk’s Net Worth As He Ranks The World’s Richest Person 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.