Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home (23873 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Timi Dakolo / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by McOluOmo: 9:37am On Jan 17, 2022
Hmmm

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by HereAtIt(m): 9:37am On Jan 17, 2022
Nice one. Happy birthday. Love, commitment, and faithfulness will never die in the home.

Anyways, check out my signature.
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Ixodes(m): 9:37am On Jan 17, 2022
robinso01:
I like as they are both enjoying their relationship. I hope they keep it going.
Toyin self don tire to dey waka waka this one must work.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by eherbal(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2022
grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by robinso01(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2022
pofofid:
the inevitable will still happen
na u talk am ,but we go see how e go dey go
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by eherbal(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Ixodes:

Aameen grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by sanity12(m): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Lmaooo this Toyin is really love drunk cheesy

See the way she dey package the guy cheesy

She sha dey refurbish the guy everyday but he still resemble her younger brother cheesy grin

The guy is Older than her, He said he is older than her in an interview...what exactly is ur own probs

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Munzy14(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2022
MufasaLion:
I would have sang a better song.

grin grin grin
You are funny.. grin

Timi is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by sharone21(f): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2022
Bahamas95:
Honestly I don't see anything special how he sings......His voice sef isn't melodious.

If it's an artiste like Chike I will understand.
Timi seems to have cracked/husky voice when he speaks...No relationship between his speaking voice and musical voice.....

That he won Idol musical show is not a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Munzy14(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2022
brainpulse:
A woman that values and cherishes her husband stays and grow old with him.
Truth the secret our mothers have been using to grow older with papa.
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by robinso01(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2022
Ixodes:

she seem to have learnt lesson in her previous marriage

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by IcauseMIGRAINE: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2022
How the fek will bringing a guy to sing for me surprise me when I am not a homosexual like chibudollar or bigcowhorn BigCowH0rn

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by giftphilips(f): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2022
So Lovely, God bless Toyin en happy blessed birthday to her husband
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Karemarealty288(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2022
Love is amazing ....love wax stronger wen privacy is accommodate.
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Lexusgs430: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2022
How much did Timi charge?......
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by sageb: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Toyin Abraham surprised her husband Kolawole Ajeyemi on his birthday by inviting one of his favourite music artistes Timi Dakolo to sing birthday songs and some of his popular songs to the celebrant.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYzyZB3Dirg/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFRFTKGqvkw

"Girl you give me so much happiness and I want let you know.
I promise to be true
To give my all to you...." The Vow by Timi Dakolo
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Shedah: 10:08am On Jan 17, 2022
SportsHD:
This love is just amazing.
I love their love

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by sageb: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2022
sharone21:

Timi seems to have cracked/husky voice when he speaks...No relationship between his speaking voice and musical voice.....

That he won Idol musical show is not a mistake.

Yeah, you are right
He won the competition in 2007
Omawunmi got the second position
Dakolo is a great singer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by samwillyco1(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2022
With money 99.9% of things in this world is possible, enjoy life while it last.
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2022
Unlimtedgrace:
Timi is one of my best singers
Ur spouse have taken note too

And every one be like DAKOLO TIMI'S VOICE is TIMID grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Bahamas95(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2022
bigcee:

Your own voice is like you drank cement grin
Lol, not at all. I got a baritone voice.

You guys should calm down, I don't hate him so don't get it twisted.....It's just my nature, I am very selective. I fell in love with Simi's voice the first time I heard her on radio. Same with Chike, Whitney Houston, Djinee, Niniola, Kenny Rogers etc........It's not a must to like every musician.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by oneMalik: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2022
if you're not loved doesn't mean you should not be happy for the happy people . just pray and wait , your time will come but you'll have to stop that your attitude ok . good luck
Bahamas95:
Honestly I don't see anything special how he sings......His voice sef isn't melodious.

If it's an artiste like Chike I will understand.
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by everythinggirly(f): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2022
Love is sweet when there's money for this kinda surprise.
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by elonmuskbaby: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2022
sanity12:

The guy is Older than her, He said he is older than her in an interview...what exactly is ur own probs
go and ask Google cheesy
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Munzy14(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2022
Aidejay:
I like that his song.
Baby oo baby you're like medicine to me you give me every thing I need dun dun dun dun....
Oooh!!! grin

I think Everything is his best song.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by remitarich(f): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2022
chai!!!!
so sweet....
am feeling the love
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by remitarich(f): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2022
McOluOmo:
Hmmm

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
wahala
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by phemmyfour: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2022
SportsHD:
This love is just amazing.
One way love
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by phemmyfour: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2022
remitarich:
chai!!!!
so sweet....
am feeling the love
Go get yours
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by phemmyfour: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2022
everythinggirly:
Love is sweet when there's money for this kinda surprise.
The heart the gives is more important than the gift

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter, Tiannah On 14th Birthday / Eric Akhigbe In Convocation Gown, Celebrates Bagging Degree From UNILAG / MayD Shows Off New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.