Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Mummy Making Decisions In The House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mummy Making Decisions In The House (577 Views)

Reason Why You Should Quit Procrastination And Delay In Making Decisions / Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mummy Making Decisions In The House by hkidola00(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2022
I'm a 27 year old guy working,Mum has been the one paying the rent,so she asked me to pay 40%of the rent this time...but there's a problem
She makes decision of the kind of friends that comes,even my fiance doesn't feel comfortable as my mum gives the time she stays and leave for work as she doesn't want only her to stay.....in fact she gives attitude to us when we go out to chill and comes back 10;30 or 11..like I can't do like I want.
Now we had an argument this morning....I told her if I'm to pay 40% of the money,then I will have some say in the house,I can't pay such money and won't have free movements wit my friends coming over
Re: Mummy Making Decisions In The House by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2022
So, u dey give ur mummy voice!!!
Re: Mummy Making Decisions In The House by SUPERPACK: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2022
The reasons you gave is not an issue, she is protecting you from trouble. What will you be doing outside in the name of chilling by 10:30 with the way this country is security wise. You mentioned she blocks your friends from relaxing at your house, as a principled man you must make your friends plus fiance know when to visit and when not to.

The day you feel you are man enough to dictate the type of life you want, go rent your own house, don't expect your mum to sit and watch your friends destroy or put her son in trouble under her roof and say nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy Making Decisions In The House by Mophor: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Mummy Making Decisions In The House by Qatar2022: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2022
Oga make plans and move out from that house

3 Likes

Re: Mummy Making Decisions In The House by hkidola00(m): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
SUPERPACK:
The reasons you gave is not an issue, she is protecting you from trouble. What will you be doing outside in the name of chilling by 10:30 with the way this country is security wise. You mentioned she blocks your friends from relaxing at your house, as a principled man you must make your friends plus fiance know when to visit and when not to.

The day you feel you are man enough to dictate the type of life you want, go rent your own house, don't expect your mum to sit and watch your friends destroy or put her son in trouble under her roof and say nothing.
common
Re: Mummy Making Decisions In The House by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
In a home where your mom is paying majority of the rent,you want to start making rules, bro mom is just looking out for you,If you are not contented,move out. But na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Mummy Making Decisions In The House by Godada(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2022

Don't get me wrong here.

I get it that guys and ladies alike have this hugh love for their mom which basically is fine.

But as one gets old, you draw certain boundaries.

If you have overbearing parents, it's important you leave home and establish your independence.

Your mom cannot decide for you who your friends should be neither can she give you a deadline when to come with your fiance.

She can advise you not decide.

It's not right for your mum to be dictatorial, it's time you start taking charge of your life. Take control of your life.

For those arguing that his mom is right and he should be contented, this is a 27 years old man. A man at this stage of life should be able to know his left from his right. We are not talking about some toddler.

What's basically wrong here is that man of 27 years should get a place of his own if he cannot have a peaceful coexistence with the parents.

The statutory age to be an adult is 18years.

1 Like

Re: Mummy Making Decisions In The House by Justice4Toto: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Oh so you don grow like this
She go flog you and u gf
Re: Mummy Making Decisions In The House by hkidola00(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Godada:

Don't get me wrong here.

I get it that guys and ladies alike have this hugh love for their mom which basically is fine.

But as one gets old, you draw certain boundaries.

If you have overbearing parents, it's important you leave home and establish your independence.

Your mom cannot decide for you who your friends should be neither can she give you a deadline when to come with your fiance.

She can advise you not decide.

It's not right for your mum to be dictatorial, it's time you start taking charge of your life. Take control of your life.

For those arguing that his mom is right and he should be contented, this is a 27 years old man. A man at this stage of life should be able to know his left from his right. We are not talking about some toddler.

What's basically wrong here is that man of 27 years should get a place of his own if he cannot have a peaceful coexistence with the parents.

The statutory age to be an adult is 18years.

bro ur d only one the gat me here..u gat me

(1) (Reply)

Some One Just Ran Away With The Love Of My Life / What Happened To Me During NYSC (part 1) / How Can I Best Handle This Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.