|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,963,439 members, 7,190,298 topics. Date: Monday, 28 November 2022 at 09:58 AM
|Line Supervisor(foreman) by stellaphilip: 11:38am On Jan 17|
Our client is an FMCG retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products. They are in need of a LINE SUPERVISOR for their office in Lagos.
• Ensuring the required materials are available for production
• Inspecting home appliances and reporting any faults to management.
• Identifying faults and troubleshooting wherever possible.
• Analyzing performance and products, then making suitable recommendations.
• Scheduling training sessions and refresher workshops as required.
• Establishing high-quality standards and ensuring they are implemented by workers.
• Regularly educating staff members on health and safety regulations.
• Implementing preventative maintenance methods.
• Staying up-to-date with efficient methods of production and equipment maintenance procedures.
• Minimum of OND Qualification.
• Knowledge of production required.
• 8 years proven experience in manufacturing would be an advantage
• Problem-solving skills.
• Analytical thinking skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to provide training.
• A positive attitude and willingness to work overtime when required.
Interested candidate can apply below:
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17