Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency (1233 Views)

Gaffes: Tinubu Should Contest To Be Grand Comedian Of Nigeria - Atiku’s Aide / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by IgboExit: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
1) Nigeria is crumbling and it's going to be a tough call retrieving the country from the precipice. I am convinced that it'll take Igbo ingenuity to do that, but who cares? If the country crumbles, most tribes are better off.

2) The Yoruba are desperate enough more than other southern tribes. Even though this is as a result of their traditional greed and treachery, why not let them do the work as much as they're eager to steal the resources? Everyone knows there is no sincereity in their quest to clinch power.

3) With the state of the country, how are you even sure that the next president will survive the onslaugh of the Jihadists surrounding Abuja and actively cleansing native communities while the security agencies look unconcerned? How are you sure that this is not a deliberate Jihad that could eliminate a Christian president. This is a no-no for Igbo nperson.

4) Whenever crisis reaches a peak in Nigeria, the Igbo man always volunteer himself for the rescue, but down the line, no one remembers the crises but they sure would remember the role Igbo played but in a warped manner. No one remembers what the 1966 January coup saved them (an implosion in Yoruba land and a Jihad in Tiv land) but they sure would turn against Igbo if a section of the tribe attempts to rescue them and something goes wrong.

5) Igbo whether politician of military must never give a helping hand when things goes awry because every one of these tribes are waiting for something to actually go wrong.

In my opinion, let the more greedy tribe try in the south, but Igbo should back a northerner. It's just a matter of time for them to steal the country dry and everyone will rest.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by helinues: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
grin

And still you guys won't get your Biafra.

Double lose

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by Ezehillary(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
We want biafra not igbo presidency

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by Odin13: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
southerners are not ready for 2023A.. power returns North

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by duro4chang(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Here we go again . I can see victim syndrome. Igbo must contest and win 2023 presidency.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by VEHINTOLAR: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Another confused OSU from the land of cannibals !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by haffaze777(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
God bless Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by techmo(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
cool

All you wrote shows Negativity, bitterness , sorrow , hate , envy, tribal inferiority complex

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by Moferere: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
You are playing with ban
Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by tit(f): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
Allah bless Governor Ahmed Bola Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by durangokid: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
The op is very correct, with all indices , it shown that this government have put the country into slumber, we all know the truth, as at today , no nrrd lying to ourselves, the borrowing limit has been exceeded, the economy is dead, Nigeria is like a dying snake very dangerous to handle, I support the op let those who looted Nigeria go and finish it off, no Igbo should go the revival of the nation, let it die because those who hate igbo will still laugh at them for reviving the country that is what the north is indirectly looking for, they are looking for who to hand over a dying snake to blame for the collapse of the dead Nation, let the north continue with their Yoruba cohorts to bury the country finally, I pity the next president of this country, he will hear am, because there will be too many work to do , right from correcting all the nepotistic appointment of bubu, to revive the economy, he can't even borrow a single dime because the north made sure lawal signed off the money , the next president will find himself inside deep shit, let Igbo man not be involved in 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by ScamHunter: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
I think I support this concept. Why would it be now that they have stolen the country dry and practically wrecked it with debt and terrorism that anyone from Igbo land should be president? In my opinion, not even Jonathan that was sincere should go near the presidency. Let those that wrecked it finish it off. I want Tinubu to contest. I will work against his greed and Yoruba treachery since everyone knows that betrayals like them do not deserve any reward. A northerner like Buhari is what we need. In fact, a third term for him should be initiated. First rule for the south should be no to Yoruba presidency. But let us all make sure that they actually contest\ so that they taste the defeat Jonathan tested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by Muna4real(f): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
I've searched and searched and I've haven't gotten that reason why Igbos would choose presidency of a useless unproductive country when they can actually have their own and preside over it for as long as they want. It's sickening. You're fighting to be a manager in another man's company when you have the opportunity to own your own. Igbos, think. Nigeria's presidency Post is useless compared to the presidency of Biafra.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by foryourmind: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
That's what I keep saying.

Country that is at the verge of collapse you want an Igbo man to enter there so they'll kill him again like Ironsi and blame him for all the misfortunes and evils in Nigeria for the next 1000 years like they're still doing to Ironsi today.

Allow them to choose Tinubu or whoever convicted ex-drug dealer cum ancestor looter they want to choose.

Focus on our region alone. Bring APGA, vote only people who will develop us and who'll push for Igbo secession. Develop our land like we've been doing. Allow Nigerians to fuvk themselves over with Boko Haram jihadists already about to overrun them. Build strong regional police not Ebubeagu or Amotekun.

Prepare and push seriously for secession and to defend ourselves against our jihadist neighbors.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by foryourmind: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
That's what I keep saying.

Country that is at the verge of collapse you want an Igbo man to enter there so they'll kill him again like Ironsi and blame him for all the misfortunes and evils in Nigeria for the next 1000 years like they're still doing to Ironsi today.
Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by Vistra40: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
IgboExit:
1) Nigeria is crumbling and it's going to be a tough call retrieving the country from the precipice. I am convinced that it'll take Igbo ingenuity to do that, but who cares? If the country crumbles, most tribes are better off.

2) The Yoruba are desperate enough more than other southern tribes. Even though this is as a result of their traditional greed and treachery, why not let them do the work as much as they're eager to steal the resources? Everyone knows there is no sincereity in their quest to clinch power.

3) With the state of the country, how are you even sure that the next president will survive the onslaugh of the Jihadists surrounding Abuja and actively cleansing native communities while the security agencies look unconcerned? How are you sure that this is not a deliberate Jihad that could eliminate a Christian president. This is a no-no for Igbo nperson.

4) Whenever crisis reaches a peak in Nigeria, the Igbo man always volunteer himself for the rescue, but down the line, no one remembers the crises but they sure would remember the role Igbo played but in a warped manner. No one remembers what the 1966 January coup saved them (an implosion in Yoruba land and a Jihad in Tiv land) but they sure would turn against Igbo if a section of the tribe attempts to rescue them and something goes wrong.

5) Igbo whether politician of military must never give a helping hand when things goes awry because every one of these tribes are waiting for something to actually go wrong.

In my opinion, let the more greedy tribe try in the south, but Igbo should back a northerner. It's just a matter of time for them to steal the country dry and everyone will rest.

Oga, why not look for a way to send this message directly to the igbo aspirants instead of coming to post it here on nairaland?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Vistra40:

Oga, why not look for a way to send this message directly to the igbo aspirants instead of coming to post it here on nairaland?

grin gringrin
Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
helinues:
grin

Double lose
Lose ? Are you not suffering Buhari too ? Lmao would a Yoruba man becoming president or APC wining add a penny to your account

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by helinues: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lose ? Are you not suffering Buhari too ? Lmao would a Yoruba man becoming president or APC wining add a penny to your account

Nah, ain't suffer..

I don't know about you and your region oo
Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
helinues:

Nah, ain't suffer..

I don't know about you and your region oo
Well someone who hasn't experienced good life can't differentiate between suffering and good life

Ignorance is bliss ...enjoy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by helinues: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Odin13:
southerners are not ready for 2023A.. power returns North

SE are not ready for president.

Stop lumping others into what SE don't have balls to do
Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by KingOfTheDamned: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
helinues:

SE are not ready for president.

Stop lumping others into what SE don't have balls to do

Mods

He is insulting that persons tribe

Seun mynd44 Dominique ishilove

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by helinues: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

Well someone who hasn't experienced good life can't differentiate between suffering and good life

Ignorance is bliss ...enjoy

SEBI na you sent me money wey I take eat yesterday.

NL millionaire... grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by helinues: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Mods

He is insulting that persons tribe

Seun mynd44 Dominique ishilove

Rule 2

What a fuckery is this.

Mods should ban you instead for derailing threads
Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
helinues:

SEBI na you sent me money wey I take eat yesterday.

NL millionaire... grin
That's a weak comeback ...

You are living on your 30k BMC pay na ...for you that's life because it's even better than what the rest of your family get per month

Suffering n smiling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by SparrowLeague: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

You are living on your 30k BMC pay na ...for you that's life because it's even better than what the rest of your family get per month

Suffering n smiling

angry Indeed a wicked comrade.
Bad mouth!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by ScamHunter: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

Suffering n smiling
You just terminated a zonbee in a mortal combat.
Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by Idiko1: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
I simply what Ndigbo to stay away from self-destructive shithole called Nigeria. Nothing will make my day like watching Nigeria disintegrate.
Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by odysey: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Muna4real:
I've searched and searched and I've haven't gotten that reason why Igbos would choose presidency of a useless unproductive country when they can actually have their own and preside over it for as long as they want. It's sickening. You're fighting to be a manager in another man's company when you have the opportunity to own your own. Igbos, think. Nigeria's presidency Post is useless compared to the presidency of Biafra.
sadly a breakup of 9ja won't happen, the closest that'd happen is every region or state to control their resources
Whoever from any tribe can and should campaign, no room anymore for the old guys
Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by helinues: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

Suffering n smiling

Shut up and stop talking rubbish.

Using his present condition to judge others.

Rabbish

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by NLPoliceWoman: 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

Suffering n smiling
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: 5 Reasons Why No Igbo Should Contest For Presidency by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
helinues:
grin

Double lose
[/s]

Aboki you no go work today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-super Eagles Honoured Tinubu Invitation Because They're Hungry- Sowore / Invasion Of Oau By Ife Traditionalists: Gov Akeredolu Speaks / Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.