Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Best 15 Countries That Desperately Need Foreigners - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best 15 Countries That Desperately Need Foreigners (1028 Views)

China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React / Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats / Africa Countries That Started And Completed Their Rail Mass Transit After Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best 15 Countries That Desperately Need Foreigners by Dike272: 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
A lot of people are stuck in some foreign countries, some are struggling to survive in these countries due to poor decision.l and lack of research before travelling.

Often times people fail carry out proper research before travelling to certain countries. There are lots of Opportunities in some country than others.

Here is a list of countries that desperately need foreigners to work in their countries.

France, Denmark, UAE, Belguim, Norway, Estonia, Iceland, Sweden, UK,Ireland etc

More details from

https://infopedia360.com/countries-to-migrate/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best 15 Countries That Desperately Need Foreigners by BBBmall25: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
I WILL GO WITH FRANCE. I WISH TO COMPLETE MY MILITARY TRAINING THERE; AND I LOVE THEIR 'SPECIAL FORCE' TACT.
Re: Best 15 Countries That Desperately Need Foreigners by Kennyg290: 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
Dike272:
A lot of people are stuck in some foreign countries, some are struggling to survive in these countries due to poor decision.l and lack of research before travelling.

Often times people fail carry out proper research before travelling to certain countries. There are lots of Opportunities in some country than others.

Here is a list of countries that desperately need foreigners to work in their countries.

France, Denmark, UAE, Belguim, Norway, Estonia, Iceland, Sweden, UK,Ireland etc

More from

https://infopedia360.com/countries-to-migrate/

This is a very good information to stand on and do more research about those countries. So many migrants have positive or negative thoughts on where they are. I will also add that PR should also be considered. Thx
Re: Best 15 Countries That Desperately Need Foreigners by Dike272: 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
BBBmall25:
I WILL GO WITH FRANCE. I WISH TO COMPLETE MY MILITARY TRAINING THERE; AND I LOVE THEIR 'SPECIAL FORCE' TACT.
Sure, one of the best though you will need to learn more about their language.

Learnt Estonia is great too. If I had my way. It will be my choice

(1) (Reply)

What Happened At The Embassy? / Latest News From The Uk / UK Visa - Will I Get It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.