Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

UK Visa - Will I Get It? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Visa - Will I Get It? (1029 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Requirements To Renew Uk Visa / Uk Visa Application Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Visa - Will I Get It? by israel007: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2009
hi nairalanders. it's a beautiful day and i am glad you all are doing great. i applied for a visa to do a short course in the uk for four weeks. i made my application on the 30th of march. the documents i submitted was a
-certificate of enrollment from the school,
-accommodation reservation confirmation slip,
-airport pickup slip,
- six months bank statement of my uncle,
-letter of sponsorship from him
-affidavit of sponsorship from him
-photocopy of his drivers license
-letter from his personal company on letter headed and signed by him
-six months statement of account of the company
-certificate of incorporation from cac\
-tax clearanc and about four other documents from cac including memorandum of asssociation
-affidavit of a transfer of land that my father gave to me transfering the said property to me
-c of o of the land.

i sincerly want to do the course and come back to nigeria. people, do i stand a chance to get the visa? i have been tryinig to track my passport and unfortunately, i don't know the application refference number because there are lots of numbers here. where can i locate it on the slip? please people help me.

vellyy2k@yahoo.com
Re: UK Visa - Will I Get It? by adexchamp(m): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2009
Pray fervently and you will surely give God the glory at the end of everything, Good luck.
Re: UK Visa - Will I Get It? by Vicjustice: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2009
adexchamp:

Pray fervently and you will surely give God the glory at the end of everything, Good luck.
   Man, this is not a religion matter, besides, haven't you heard "Faith Without Work Is Dead?"

israel007:

hi nairalanders. it's a beautiful day and i am glad you all are doing great. i applied for a visa to do a short course in the uk for four weeks. i made my application on the 30th of march. the documents i submitted was a
-airport pickup slip,
-tax clearanc and about four other documents from cac including memorandum of asssociation
-affidavit of a transfer of land that my father gave to me transfering the said property to me
-c of o of the land.

i sincerly want to do the course and come back to nigeria. people, do i stand a chance to get the visa? i have been tryinig to track my passport and unfortunately, i don't know the application refference number because there are lots of numbers here. where can i locate it on the slip? please people help me.

vellyy2k@yahoo.com
   Shouldn't you have sought the advice before applying for the visa?
   Anyway, there are many factors to consider before assessing your eligibility.
(1) How old are you?
(2) Have you ever applied for the UK visa before?
(3) Have you ever travelled abroad before?
(4) What is your level of education?
(5) What did you originally study?
(6) Is this intended course related to the one you studied?
(7) What have you been doing since you finished your previous school?
(8] What are you currently doing?
(9) How is your own economic/financial situation?
(10) What about your own bank statement (not included?)
(11) What is your obligation or home tie (to convince the ECO that you'd be returning after the course?
(12) How do you expect to benefit from the course?
(13) How can you verify that your sponsor is indeed your uncle?
(14) What does your uncle (sponsor) has to gain from your study?
(15) Is every submitted document the original, any photocopy?
Re: UK Visa - Will I Get It? by israel007: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2009
the photocopies are the that of the company's documents. everyother documents are original. the course i applied for is english language course to enhance my acting career. my director got a soap opera to do and i am supposed to do the lead role.

i attached original of the affidavit of my landed property to the application along side original of the land certificat of occupancy. i can not forget that land. it's work fifteen million naira.
Re: UK Visa - Will I Get It? by justwise(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2013
israel007: hi nairalanders. it's a beautiful day and i am glad you all are doing great. i applied for a visa to do a short course in the uk for four weeks. i made my application on the 30th of march. the documents i submitted was a
-airport pickup slip,
-c of o of the land.

vellyy2k@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Consulate In Nyc / I Was Denied Uk Visa In 2005 / Help Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.