Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. (28576 Views)

Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by arthurwillia(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Haa
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by akinmusi(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hm
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by haboped: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sorry o
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Neinobrown: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Abeg post it around and post for me

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by 07kjb: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Go there with red eyes else your money is gone bro, shout down the bank destroy the waste basket they will know that u ain't playing,just be mad at them
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by canaan6(m): 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
You will get ur money back, just goto d bank n complain, maximum 10 working days, reversal will be made,. My was 830k

3 Likes

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Johel(m): 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
kripen:
I transferred money to an account of almost 400k from an ATM machine of a bank. Since 3 days now the money has not hit the recipient acc which he even went to confirm, and me I have not receive the money back to my acc .

Please, is there any way this money can be lost without knowing where the money is. For now I called my customer care though I have not gone to the bank. He told me the money was paid to POS or withdrew from POS.

My question also is, can money go to POS without hitting account first? I confirmed the account with the name before sending it that day.

I don't want to lost this money. I need your help?

Oga....Enter bank disturb dem...show dem receipts.
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Idrismusty97(m): 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
And you came to nairaland because we are your bank.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by jaydeevaa(f): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dispense error, kindly go to ur bank to lay a complain...ur money will definitely be reversed

3 Likes

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Moredanaconquer: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Go to your bank and tell them to give u the beneficiary of the transfer. They will give u d beneficiary's account number n ask dem to help recall the money.
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by nengiscrib: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2022

reverser grin

Money that is already lost. . smiley

OP- if i epp u u go transfer 5k to me?

am serious. I work in the bank.

if iT reach 7 day. Say bye bye to ur 400k grin

Lost where?
Go to your bank, they would help sort out the issue

1 Like

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by damosade(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Your money did not go anywhere, for every debit there must be a credit.your money is lying in the office account, it is a 13 digit account meant for over the ATM transactions .,
Just walk in to your bank , due diligence will be made and your money will be reversed.

Note : if you use another bank ATM to transfer to other bank account, just be ready for a long journey, it will take sometimes.

Regards

8 Likes

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Olam09(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The only way to get your money is to ho to your bank or the bank that has the ATM machine and show some madness there.
Nigerian banks do not respond to responsible people.
I was at a bank UBA to be precise, we were sitting under a canopy outside due to covid 19 rules. Suddenly an elder man ran into the compound and met told the security man that His account has been hacked and he just received 5k debit, he should be allowed to go in and block the account, but the security insisted He should wait for a while that when He the new set of people are going in, He will be allowed to join them. People started shouting at the security to allow the man block his account but the security refused, the man then said if He has another debit, they bank will refund him, within 5 minutes, the man had a 100k+ debit, He got mad and punched the security, other young men became furious and wanted to beat up the security, when the bank manager noticed their was a fight outside He did not even have to come down to block the account before ordering the securities to immediately let the man in.

Man... UBA bank is very notorious.. no be only you dem do this thing
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by joyandfaith: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
kripen:
I transferred money to an account of almost 400k from an ATM machine of a bank. Since 3 days now the money has not hit the recipient acc which he even went to confirm, and me I have not receive the money back to my acc .

Please, is there any way this money can be lost without knowing where the money is. For now I called my customer care though I have not gone to the bank. He told me the money was paid to POS or withdrew from POS.

My question also is, can money go to POS without hitting account first? I confirmed the account with the name before sending it that day.

Hope you have transaction receipt? Go to your bank and fill Atm dispense error.
I use mobile app to transfer.
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Dayvidblue: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2022

reverser grin

A fraudsters spotted. I am sure he is yoruba.
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Ishitinyourlife: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
kripen:

Pretty easy, it's atm dispense error,go to your bank and there is a 101% probability you'll get your money back

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by shantti(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lopeztranto:
this is called atm dispense error. kindly contact your bank to escalate it. it will be reversed back to your account

Escalate it kwa?
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by AfroKnight: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Most customer care agents don’t care.

They don’t give a damn about your loss or your pain. Go to your branch and shout.
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by Naijanascam: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Just have patience..... the must be returned to you.....it might take some more days ok

It's not lost
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by phemmyfour: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
kripen:

Enter Twitter ASAP
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by seniorgozman(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
kripen:

Your story is confusing, but from what I understood, the solution you have is to call your bank customer care, the ones you call on phone not the ones in the bank

1 Like

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
kripen:

Instead of u to go to ur bank immediately u are here asking jamb question? Ok now. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by kwasoly(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
kripen:

Did you collect ur printout after doing the transfer?
Because that is ur only evidence against the bank.
If the op manager wants to help u he or she can go through the camera of the ATM to confirm if truely you came to the ATM machine that day.
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by lalalista: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Your money is not gone. Go to your bank
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by chukkystar(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Send mail, tag CBN helpdesk on the mail. If they don't reply You in 24 hrs change my name
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by gen2briz(m): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Go to the bank that owns the atm you used to transfer, explain your issue and tell them you need the session ID of the transaction... After getting the session ID, give it to the person you made transfer to.. Tell the person to mail the customer care of the bank or go to the bank and give them the Session ID... The money will drop.
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by b3llo(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Grab my weed to learn
hope no be you bomb him account?
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by kachistone: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2022

reverser grin

Scammer!!!
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by raphy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Some kids don hijacked this our peaceful forum. See mumu advice full up .

Oga use the best advice I seee there go to your bank . The best option fight for your money come back and tell us how far.
Re: Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. by bluefilm: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
kripen:

Was it Access Bank?

Because a similar thing is happening to me and Access Bank are yet to respond to my complaint... although the amount is not up to 10K. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Withdrawing From Domiciliary Account / Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter / Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.