Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight (10629 Views)

Internal Memo Warning Nigerian Prison Officers Against Leaking Documents, Leaked / Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ / Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by 9jaBloke: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
About time
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Bahamas95(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Is this guy not a former governor of Osun state? So he is now a minister.

Chai! Nigeria!

These people are never satisfied, jumping from one office to another.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by DemMannaScam: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
E no sweet
Very dry

Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Na we MOUNT here

If una JUNZ me SELF go carry my OWN KALA and we go begin SHOOT on SIGHT

Na to just BLAST BLAST any BLOKOS wey I SEE

to de BLAST BLAST any left leg wey I SEE

to de BLAST BLAST any YANNSH wey I SEE

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Kwestionair: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
Uptownerd:
Does he have such power to give this type of order?

"The custodial workers need to be trained on other ways of de-escalating before shooting. It is illegal to shoot any unarmed individual unless there is a reason to do it."

Visit 60 Years of Nigeria's Togetherness to see how the Nigerian government has been lying to you.

God bless you. At least we still have some sensible and well read people in this Nigeria like yourself chief.
This is how they give useless orders and some gullible Nigerians will be commending them blindly without looking at the fact that our people in uniforms know how to abuse things and create unnecessary killings.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Very Good grin
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Uptownerd: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kwestionair:

God bless you. At least we still have some sensible and well read people in this Nigeria like yourself chief.
This is how they give useless orders and some gullible Nigerians will be commending them blindly without looking at the fact that our people in uniforms know how to abuse things and create unnecessary killings.
You are welcome. cheesy

We will continue to educate whenever and wherever we can.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Spherical77(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil party and terrorist sympathizers.
so you are in support of prison invasion abi?
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Uptownerd:

"The custodial workers need to be trained on other ways of de-escalating before shooting. It is illegal to shoot any unarmed individual unless there is a reason to do it."

Visit 60 Years of Nigeria's Togetherness to see how the Nigerian government has been lying to you.
jail breakers without armed? Are you kidding me right now? They should wait till attackers open fire on them? What are you saying? They're not suppose to even wait for such order, I you have a criminal intent and you approach me as a guard, I will first pick you with my bullet before asking any question,
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by baconline(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
I don't think he has the right to make that so called order. Naturally if invaders are coming guards have the right to defend the facility so they don't need an ORDER to do their work
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Boogyman557: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
DemMannaScam:
E no sweet
Very dry

Holly Gram cool I have been waiting 4 ur riply man.. thanks man. Jah bless man.

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by tfelicityk(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
So the correctional services officers are waiting for order from the minister of interior until the attackers kill them for their families abi
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by jrusky(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
nazicartel:
Wait ooo... Where they joking with the attackers before ?.....

Nigeria officials and stupid orders seff... As an armed officer of the Law, you're free to shoot anything that looks like a serious threat to your life ....

Kindly help me ask them again and again if they are playing with attackers before or will a man with Ak47 in his right sense fold his arm seen a terrorist approaching and be waiting for govt official to tell him to defend himself?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by emmiesky(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
It's not about shooting attackers on sight. The solution instead should be improved staff welfare. The welfare of staffs of the NCoS is nothing to write home about and this has dampened the morale of staffs to put in 100%. Improve staff welfare & watch jail breaks reduced to a barest minimum. #MyTwoCents #CommonSenseConstituency
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by HilcomTech(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil party and terrorist sympathizers.

9jvirgin:
Too late. St00pid man.

These ones must be one of the escaping prisoners, that's why the call is so painful to them.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
teewhydope:
hmmm. nice call

does he have the power to give such an order? ......genuine question!
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Wapgod(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Big city na big city sha

If to say na one of my town for osun or ekiti, minister go enter and u no go know??

All the whole town go turn dusty grin grin grin

We dey ibadan we no even know if governor dey der talk more of the entry of the minister

Na so dem do burial for the former olubadan, and the successful coronation of the incumbent, we no even know anything for my side for mokola

If to say na my town, dem fit tell us say dem wan carry sacrifices ooh so make we no comot for 21days grin

Big city sha
Hey, How cheap is land in Oyo State?
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by godofuck231: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
He's not the CIC he has no right officially or legally
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by babtoundey(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Big city na big city sha

If to say na one of my town for osun or ekiti, minister go enter and u no go know??

All the whole town go turn dusty grin grin grin

We dey ibadan we no even know if governor dey der talk more of the entry of the minister

Na so dem do burial for the former olubadan, and the successful coronation of the incumbent, we no even know anything for my side for mokola

If to say na my town, dem fit tell us say dem wan carry sacrifices ooh so make we no comot for 21days grin

Big city sha

If you're in Mokola, you can still be aware of a lot of things going on in town. Once you're in Olorunsogo, Asolo, Olomi, Ayegun, brother forget it. Even if all the presidents of the most powerful countries of the world visit Ibadan, you cannot know.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by OlawaleBammie: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Wapgod:

Hey, How cheap is land in Oyo State?
guy land no cheap for Ibadan again ooh

Even for ondo wey i price land dem tell me 2m grin

Btw, am not a resident of Ibadan, just paid a visit
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Does he have the power and authority to issue a kill order?

Oh, how can I forget that he is an Islamist.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Gireiboy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Uptownerd:

Did you read the thread?
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by DemMannaScam: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
cheesy
U no well o

As in wellness is very far from u

Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I have been waiting 4 ur riply man.. thanks man. Jah bless man.

WTF MAN
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=Uptownerd post=109447975]Does he have such power to give this type of order?

Are you ignorant or just plainly stupid?.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Spectaclesawe25: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nonsense, they should ordinarily have waited to receive ur order to SOS, when atackers are out there to kill, is it not suppose to be natural instinct to defend oneself with the weapon you carry in position of danger... If not for Buharis incompetence, the guy shouldn't still be the minister of interior by now.Nigeria has recorded the highest cases of successful prison breaks in its history.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killing In The Name Of Biafra! By Fredrick Nwabufo / Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi / APC Leaders, Pro-Tinubu Groups Jubilate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.