Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Is This Love Or Simpology? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love Or Simpology? (1023 Views)

What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness? / Is This Love Or Madness? (PHOTO) / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love Or Simpology? by GreatAxeMan: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by Truvelisback(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Na Love. Aside that, the Babe neat.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by SisterFire(f): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
L.O.V.E
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by Anigreat: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
shocked

So as not to be a simp man must not love or get close to a woman again?

Una mumu too much for this nairaland.
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by Nonexisting: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
The only reason I will call him simp is if he financed that trip alone without the input of the vaginarian. I don't care how a man gets ready for his dinner even though I go straight to eating mine because I don't have time for any pre intimacy nonsense.

Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by AuntyVanessa1(f): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Lolz Anigreat I love your comment though but you see that part you say "una mumu too much for nairaland" You're obviously one of those guys with stupid and unreasonable comments here grin grin grin
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Na love joor cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by alphaNomega: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
Brother and sister playing mummy and daddy
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by GreatAxeMan: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kissing another human being's nyash is love?

Anigreat:
shocked

Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by Anigreat: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Kissing another human being's nyash is love?

shocked

Guy dont be silly, that's just a flesh , he's not licking the ass hole. All these people with archaic mentality. If you don't know how to explore a woman's body keep shut and let your ignorant and stupidity dies within you stop displaying it in public domain..
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by illicit(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Na me n my babe be dat
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by Justice4Toto: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na Love. Aside that, the Babe neat.

The skin neat but the pussy can still stink OK
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by Truvelisback(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Justice4Toto:

The skin neat but the pussy can still stink OK
No, If it's stinks, the guy wouldn't have been able to go close to her, let alone kiss her ass. The smell would have repelled him for doing so.
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by Justice4Toto: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
No, If it's stinks, the guy wouldn't have been able to go close to her, let alone kiss her ass. The smell would have repelled him for doing so.

Baba De Baba
You get experience sha
This is why I want to get close to u
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
This is L.O.V.E
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
illicit:
Na me n my babe be dat

grin grin

Sas ur bae dey use u catch cruise. grin

Diswan i dey see mynd44 for dix post. . Belike he wan push d topic to Front page grin
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by BestialKarlene(f): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
I thought of something anyone wanna do to me tonight
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by Jeon(f): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
GOOD FOR THEM.
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by illicit(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Leriik:

grin grin

Sas ur bae dey use u catch cruise. grin

Diswan i dey see mynd44 for dix post. . Belike he wan push d topic to Front page grin

Na me dey enjoy tongue
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by Boogyman557: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Der MOST be some KIND of WEED der

Na d REASON em 1 EAT dat PLACE

my MANCHI I SUSPECT Dat WEED is LOCATED at dat POSITION.

May b I go TRY am wit 1 ASHAWOO to NIGHT

WTF MAN
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
OP, your question dey funny me I swear grin, if you don't get closer to a woman, how will you bang her?

This isn't SIMPSON at all. This is pure love in action, that would definitely lead to a Good-Hard-Dick entering a wet pussy.

If a girl is with you, you MUST make her feel girly by playing and arousing her body nah, whereby putting in her in the body like the guy in that picture did. Abi do you want to forcefully insert your dick inside her dry vagina without arousing her first? angry
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by Truvelisback(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Justice4Toto:

Baba De Baba You get experience sha This is why I want to get close to u
Which experience?
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by Danjikanbauchi: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nonexisting:
The only reason I will call him simp is if he financed that trip alone without the input of the vaginarian. I don't care how a man gets ready for his dinner even though I go straight to eating mine because I don't have time for any pre intimacy nonsense.
bro no simping here if a man get money he should spend it to pleased his soul, this life no get duplicate, we only leave once. If you have 20billion in your account and your families are feeding well people around you are ok bro if it will cost you a billion to be happy go for it.
Re: Is This Love Or Simpology? by hostinark: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
My own experience authenticates this. Colombian ladies, https://latindate.org even the ones in ruined conditions, are positive, receptive, cheerful, energetic, fun, unconstrained, warm and tender. Genuinely they are female in the most great manner. They are essentially slenderer than most American ladies and have provocative, appealing certainty that coaxes consideration. At the point when Colombian ladies perceive a man of good person they become immediately connected and steady. Indeed, even the most wonderful South American ladies are non-materialistic to the point that you will regularly must be persistent just to pay for their taxi charge. With Colombian ladies, you get every one of the additional items without the trade offs. There's not a superior class of lady in the world. (Alright, my significant other caused me to compose that last part.)

(1) (Reply)

See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / 99.9 Of This Happens When You Meet Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.