Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many (7182 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Many Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by ogododo: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Banditry, killings and abductions for ransom as again taken a centre stage with a huge number of bandits. on  Friday, invading Dankade village under  Zuru emirate in Kebbi state killing at least 16 civilians, a one-armed policeman and a soldier.

According to the Kebbi State police command PRO,  DSP Nafiu Abubakar, the bandits were engaged by Police and the military forcing the bandits to leave their targets.

The State police command PRO told Vanguard that the bandits, through another route, invaded Dankade village where they killed at least 16 civilians, including a policeman and a soldier and yet-to-be ascertain a number of civilians were also abducted by the bandits.

He added that “bandits also set a number of houses ablaze. “The  Kebbi state police commissioner CP Musa Baba has since mobilised armed officers and men to the scene of the incident for an on the spot assessment of damages and restore normalcy at the affected village.

An unconfirmed report from another source who doesn’t want to be named claimed that at least  50 people were reportedly killed in the Dankade attack, this came barely one week after the second batch of FGC Birnin Yauri students regained freedom.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/bandits-kill-16-abduct-many-in-kebbi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by abouzaid: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
I forsee these bandits making inroads into southern Nigeria from this year to 2023. It's a jihad and they're carving out territories for themselves.

14 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by slivertongue: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Buhari's incompetence could be counted as an achievement by zombies

25 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by ogododo: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
abouzaid:
I forsee these bandits making inroads into southern Nigeria from this year to 2023. It's a jihad and they're carving out territories for themselves.
God forbid bad things.

11 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by ogododo: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by ogododo: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
God dey ooo
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
.. The North is rejoicing grin grin

Bandits is our own corona cool

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
30k per month stipend collecting head slammers will avoid this thread like a disease. They are sniffing for threads about South-East. Foolish idiots!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by RedEnergy: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
shocked
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by BigDawsNet: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
angry. The North is going through Hell

I don't understand how they just allow this monsters invade them and kill them like a bush fowl...

I can't imagine bandits killing in d east or southern part of Nigeria anyhow...

They can only try but it won't last and they will suffer the consequences badly....

May God help the north and solve dere problem

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Brendaniel: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
And their leaders are discussing about 2023 while their people are killed everyday...

11 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Authoreety: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
And the lizard griller is masturbating in Nnamdi Kanus thread

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Sabadon(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Only if the north would be expunged from this entity called Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Xhuntra: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Normal levels. Just business men doing their lawful business. We sensible and patriotic Nigerians care less.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Cosmatikka: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
I'm yet to see the comment of the dead vulture griller here. I can bet Bubu's sagged balls that he will dodge the thread.
But in the thread below where the illiterate FG filled more cases on MNK, within 2mins he has posted an epistle that he copied from their BMC page.
God punish the dullard and all his supporters insha Allah

God punish all the ppl already drumming support for the opolo eye drug lord who wants to continue the dullard's failed system

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Sabadon(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
abouzaid:
it can never happen

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by fred04(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Where is that Fulani slave called manqq or what to come and tell us the names of the people his brothers killed

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by luizpippo(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/bandits-kill-16-abduct-many-in-kebbi/

My once peaceful Kebbi is gone to terrorists also while Abacha's bagman is busy junketing around in the name of Progressive Idiots forum chairman

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by PoliticalChinex(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Time to legalize guns in 9ja so people can start defending thmeselve. imagine the way they slaugter people like chickens!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Drsnives(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Fear North
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by ogododo: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
luizpippo:

My once peaceful Kebbi is gone to terrorists also while Abacha's bagman is busy junketing around in the name of Progressive Idiots forum chairman

Birini Kebbi of yester years.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by azikiweironsi(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
From what I know, the intelligence source, the terrorists will begin to feel the heat very soon. Let see if they can face the fire power of the military.
We will begin to witness the suyanised bodies of the terrorists. grin May God protect our gallant troops in the days ahead.
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by macaranta(m): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
abouzaid:

I'm sure they will be "properly" welcomed when it's time.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
The truth is, these things are sometimes worse off than what is reported.

My Friend in Kaduna just 2 days back told me that about 58 persons were kidnapped in their area and 5 killed. This was the second attack with the latest coming on the 22nd of December. Presently their area is like a ghost land as people are parking out in their numbers.

With the vast large mass of the North, moat things that happen in the hinterlands don't get to the open but believe me sometimes it's worse than what is being reported.

Hopefully, we can get back the Nigeria of Yesteryears

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Ezehillary(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Forget it ,this is fake news NORTH HAS BEEN HEALED

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by ignis: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
North is bleeding.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by UnabashedIPOB: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
abouzaid:

That's exactly what is happening. They are marching towards the south this time around in full force because they are running out of time. This is what Dr. Obadiah Mailafia disclosed about their plans in 2022 to Nigerians that got him killed by the TERRORIST FULANI GOVERNMENT of NIGERIA (FGN).

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by iyke2frankeze: 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
No part of the country enjoys like the North.

9 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by tradepunter: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
ogododo:

God forbid bad things.

This guy just gave a very reliable intelligence to you Southern nigerians.

The northern based army in the south will put up little resistance.

Let everyone continue to focus on elections that will eventually lead to the destruction of southern Nigeria.

And if you think you are ready then you are only deceiving yourselves.

Recruiting fighters to stem any advancement of these jihadi bandits will be a tough mountain to climb.

None of you in the south are ready for what's coming

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Benchilwell: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
One page since but let it be news from southeast by now dis post will have reach 3 pages and BBQ is nowhere to found or his still in kanu case writing long epistle

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Sen Uche Ekwunife Winner APC Senatorial Primary Election / Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp / Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.