Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many (7181 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Many Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by SeriouslySense(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Oceanblaze(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
I love this bandits, they are really finishing the north

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Benchilwell: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Lalasticlala
wetin concern Chaka Chaka for diz post but diz woman fine back than o!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Bibors(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Its MNK that is instigating these killings.
Just jail MNK and this bandits will be calm.
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by reaky961: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
I found out that it's the only site where you see the largest concentrations of Ghanaians online
oji2013(m)93:
The site is doing well .com.

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Rahkman: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Cosmatikka:
I'm yet to see the comment of the dead vulture griller here. I can bet Bubu's sagged balls that he will dodge the thread.
But in the thread below where the illiterate FG filled more cases on MNK, within 2mins he has posted an epistle that he copied from their BMC page.
God punish the dullard and all his supporters insha Allah

God punish all the ppl already drumming support for the opolo eye drug lord who wants to continue the dullard's failed system
that vulture roaster is a very senseless bastard

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by tyup(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Oceanblaze:

Gee Zurus are purely and predominantly Christians. have some sense of decency

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by J3susFr3ak: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:
The truth is, these things are sometimes worse off than what is reported.

My Friend in Kaduna just 2 days back told me that about 58 persons were kidnapped in their area and 5 killed. This was the second attack with the latest coming on the 22nd of December. Presently their area is like a ghost land as people are parking out in their numbers.

With the vast large mass of the North, moat things that happen in the hinterlands don't get to the open but believe me sometimes it's worse than what is being reported.

Hopefully, we can get back the Nigeria of Yesteryears

Hmm... your last comment about "hope" is commendable. But I fear that it will be a huge mountain to climb. The very Northern Muslim leadership wooed and cuddled these Terrorists in previous election cycles.... then suddenly created an unending appetite for money and blood when they were jilted by the very corrupt leadership that is busy looting billions of dollars from the nation's purse each and everyday.

So...if there are countless Fulani Terrorists receiving strategic backing from the same rotten and corrupt Fulani security apparatus in the country...what do you think will happen....just more and more deaths and then.... nothing.

There needs to be a very THOROUGH overhaul of the entire Security structure of the country --leaning more to a decentralized framework where individual units are given the full freedom and resources to tackle the menace they see around them.. Not the useless system where every little thing has to be routed through Abuja. Abjua...this is where these Terrorists get most of their backing!

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Sheriman(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
ogododo:

God forbid bad things.
That is what will eventually happen and there is nothing anybody can do about it since we love to place politics religion and tribal sentiment over social economic stability in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by 99thEnemy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bandits have now been confirmed to have serving police and soldiers as members. Nigeria is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Ofieno(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/bandits-kill-16-abduct-many-in-kebbi/

Kai...

The only peaceful state in the whole of NorthWest is now being overrun by bandits.

Lord have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
tradepunter:

This guy just gave a very reliable intelligence to you Southern nigerians.

The northern based army in the south will put up little resistance.

Let everyone continue to focus on elections that will eventually lead to the destruction of southern Nigeria.

And if you think you are ready then you are only deceiving yourselves.

Recruiting fighters to stem any advancement of these jihadi bandits will be a tough mountain to climb.

None of you in the south are ready for what's coming
They're too busy hating on Nnamdi Kalu and Igboho who are the only people truly trying to put up a resistance to these fulani marauders

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Sheriman:
That is what will eventually happen and there is nothing anybody can do about it since we love to place politics religion and tribal sentiment over social economic stability in Nigeria.
True
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Hmm... your last comment about "hope" is commendable. But I fear that it will be a huge mountain to climb. The very Northern Muslim leadership wooed and cuddled these Terrorists in previous election cycles.... then suddenly created an unending appetite for money and blood when they were jilted by the very corrupt leadership that is busy looting billions of dollars from the nation's purse each and everyday.

So...if there are countless Fulani Terrorists receiving strategic backing from the same rotten and corrupt Fulani security apparatus in the country...what do you think will happen....just more and more deaths and then.... nothing.

There needs to be a very THOROUGH overhaul of the entire Security structure of the country --leaning more to a decentralized framework where individual units are given the full freedom and resources to tackle the menace they see around them.. Not the useless system where every little thing has to be routed through Abuja. Abjua...this is where these Terrorists get most of their backing!

This is a truism!

But then trust our leadership to never do anything that makes sense
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by eduora: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Shame to Muslims and shame to Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Prisco4luv(m): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
This is terrible. And our government are busy talking about 2023 elections

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Shey its one of the k's?
Katsina,Kano,Kaduna,Kebbi...
Its a lie,the North is healing...
You think you will sleep and wake with bigotry...

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by BoBiafra(m): 12:10am On Jan 18, 2022
The only man;wey sabi.
Abeg make I go watch, Maiyegun general politico.
9jah most fall;insha allah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bmT1ZVUbEM
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:15am On Jan 18, 2022
I heard the news yesterday and I've not been myself.

If you've been to Kebbi particularly the southern part you will understand why Zuru is the stand out city over there and their religious tolerance is second to none, even Birnin Kebbi the state capital still discriminate.
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by bjtinz: 12:16am On Jan 18, 2022
Na wa o. What is all these naa?
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by proprince(m): 6:03am On Jan 18, 2022
But is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that is their problem.

When they are killing them like salla ram grin
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Blackdisciple(m): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2022
And they were praising Buhari for making improvement on Insecurity.

Keep killing ehhh
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by faste: 8:43am On Jan 18, 2022
tradepunter:

This guy just gave a very reliable intelligence to you Southern nigerians.

The northern based army in the south will put up little resistance.

Let everyone continue to focus on elections that will eventually lead to the destruction of southern Nigeria.

And if you think you are ready then you are only deceiving yourselves.

Recruiting fighters to stem any advancement of these jihadi bandits will be a tough mountain to climb.

None of you in the south are ready for what's coming
Face your ruined God forsaken North and leave South matters for us
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by faste: 8:46am On Jan 18, 2022
Oceanblaze:
More heroes for the the bandits,they are visiting the iniquities of the forefathers upon the children..las las North go finish patapata

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by faste: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2022
tyup:

Gee Zurus are purely and predominantly Christians. have some sense of decency
What are u saying ,the North must reap what it sowed..

you cannot sow cassava and reap orange.It is nature at work.
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by tyup(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2022
faste:
What are u saying ,the North must reap what it sowed..

you cannot sow cassava and reap orange.It is nature at work.

Zuru I know will never vote Buhari, Call any Zuru folk and ask him/her

Besides you joy in seeing ur fellow Christian killed??
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by gidgiddy: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2022
The problem of the North is Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Oceanblaze(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2022
faste:
More heroes for the the bandits,they are visiting the iniquities of the forefathers upon the children..las las North go finish patapata
You you know this matter already
Re: Bandits Kill 16 In Kebbi, Kidnap Many by Hisbah9: 10:33am On Jan 18, 2022
iyke2frankeze:
No part of the country enjoys like the North.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! / Tinubu Demands Release Of Acn Candidate In Akwa Ibom / DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.