Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,816 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima (11968 Views)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by lexy2014: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Echoban:

U noticed people usually avoid u in this thread except newbies?, na because u no Sabi unofficial engagement in argument. I'm done with u. Bye.

Can u tell me when questions became d same thing as argument? Meanwhile:

Can u show where I "once said nothing concern u with our decision with Osinbanjo?" What has osinbajo got to do with d question I asked about Tinubu?

Since u have "deduced from his antecedent doings", then answering my questions shouldn't be a challenge for u:

how will tinubu make Nigeria a better place? What is his programme for improving living standard of Nigerians?
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by penceman(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
unfortunately every thing we use to analyze tinubu is in public space...Lagos state. That Lagos is a total calamity in comity of great cities is enough gauge
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Modarun(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Why won't you say so? A Governor connived with terrorists to kidnap secondary school girls all in the name of politics. How far? They have used you to destroy your state and region, and left your state in shambles.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by lexy2014: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:
That is the responsibility of each State Governments based on their comparative advantages.

There is no one single wand that can change a Federation, it must be collective, only 1 single man should change the fortunes of 200 million black people?

Fallacy.

So what u are saying is that Tinubu in his capacity as president of Nigeria can't make Nigeria better or improve the living standard of Nigerians?
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by richie240: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
uzohrome:
I don't know what you guys expect , tinubu is the best politician african can produce.

He is the next president unless APC will be foolish enough to give ticket to osibanjo.

He is unstoppable.

Winning election entails good political wills and which will later act on peoples decision makings.

The next president of Nigeria. Mr Tinubu
The man amazes me.
All d unwarranted insults esp from a section of this country and he has not for once deemed it fit to fight back.
This quality alone will definitely count in swaying d minds of d neutrals to his favor.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Excellentmind: 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
One of the governors who left legacy of Boko Haram in his 8 years as governor of Borno State is speaking thrash as expected. Somebody must let him know that he is not speaking to Almagiris that shout his praises when spewing rubbish in the name of speech.
Speaking in favour of the criminal, so as to create a niche for himself should the greedy and desperate power monger Tinubu be foisted on us, is a joke and will forever remain so. The time is up and no criminal will find his way to Aso Rock, never again!
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Excellentmind: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
uzohrome:
I don't know what you guys expect , tinubu is the best politician african can produce.

He is the next president unless APC will be foolish enough to give ticket to osibanjo.

He is unstoppable.

Winning election entails good political wills and which will later act on peoples decision makings.

The next president of Nigeria. Mr Tinubu

In your warped political mind, I guess.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
gidgiddy:
The same man who in 2017, when IPOB was neither armed nor touched anyone, that IPOB was worse than Boko haram?

Is IPOB a tribe in Nigeria?
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by linearity: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Honor10:
Anybody that has not come to terms with Tinubu presidency in 2023 is deceiving himself.

This is a Borno senators, do you guys know the marginal votes that do come from Borno state alone, last time it was almost 1M, marginal votes o,(the difference between Buhari votes and Atiku), I am not sure the whole of South East marginal votes is up to or more than that, that's just one state in the north o.

That's why we do tell our Brothers from the East that Tinubu doesn't need them to become president. Tinubu know the states that matters and will do everything to get the votes in these States.

You are correct, but are only looking at one of the two factors a Presidential candidate in Nigeria must meet in order to be declared the President-Elect.

As you indicated, one must win the majority vote, but that individual must also win at least 25% votes from at least 24 states of the federation.

Agreed, the East are not strong enough to stop him, but it is not because of their meager vote margin compare to the North, rather it is because of their individual greeds and lack of cohesive unity.

Otherwise, all the South-South need is 13 states from the region to bound together and they will be at equity with the North and will be able to demand their equal share of the National Presidency. They don’t need Lagos or those other states.

There are enough States there to achieve this, but for the greed of their political leaders.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
I hear. Not only "without tribal sentiments" but also without tribal marks.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Sheriman(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
[b]DEMOCRACY IS A SCAM
Democracy is all about the number of voters

If a stupid man has 20 stupid children and a wise man with his 5 children.
According to Democracy,
Those 20 stupid children will win over the smart 5 children.
Majority carries the vote
That is how democracy works.

The North has numbers but are dumb as a rock.
South has less number but are smart.
According to Democrazy. The higher number (north ) will win less number (south) even if North elect a Dog as their candidate.

Democracy only works in roman empire where it was founded. Because Europeans get 1 mind and make decisions as one.
Africa is divided into 100 of tribes all in one continent. Thats why democracy CANNOT work in Africa.
Democracy was founded and first practice by the Greek in Anthens not by Romans
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Excellentmind: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
linearity:

You are correct, but are only looking at one of the two factors a Presidential candidate in Nigeria must meet in order to be declared the President-Elect.

As you indicated, one must win the majority vote, but that individual must also win at least 25% votes from at least 24 states of the federation.

Agreed, the East are not strong enough to stop him, but it is not because of their meager vote margin compare to the North, rather it is because of their individual greeds and lack of cohesive unity.

Otherwise, all the South-South need is 13 states from the region to bound together and they will be at equity with the North and will be able to demand their equal share of the National Presidency. They don’t need Lagos or those other states.

There are enough States there to achieve this, but for the greed of their political leaders.

All these failed and futile political analysis will definitely lead to further regrets which have been the dividend of APC government since 2015.
Choosing to ignore how the 1m votes were gathered in violation of Electoral Act, just to colour your opinion and make it acceptable is a self deceit.
When making such mockery of polical analysis, use INEC register.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by seguntijan(m): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Bros, u haven't answered my question:

how will tinubu make Nigeria better and improve the living standards of Nigerians?

Use your comprehension skills to connect the dots
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by lexy2014: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
seguntijan:

Use your comprehension skills to connect the dots

Since u have comprehension skills that u have used to connect the dots, why can't u answer d question?

how will tinubu make Nigeria better and improve the living standards of Nigerians?
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Eniitan19(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
[b]DEMOCRACY IS A SCAM
Democracy is all about the number of voters

If a stupid man has 20 stupid children and a wise man with his 5 children.
According to Democracy,
Those 20 stupid children will win over the smart 5 children.
Majority carries the vote
That is how democracy works.

The North has numbers but are dumb as a rock.
South has less number but are smart.
According to Democrazy. The higher number (north ) will win less number (south) even if North elect a Dog as their candidate.

Democracy only works in roman empire where it was founded. Because Europeans get 1 mind and make decisions as one.
Africa is divided into 100 of tribes all in one continent. Thats why democracy CANNOT work in Africa.
So what are you proposing?
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by jaxxy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Rubbish
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by robo16(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=NOC1 post=109452949]That’s a fact, his record as Lagos state Governor can attest to that, no Governor in the history of Nigeria has run an inclusive administration like Tinubu.

People just hate Tinubu because of his popularity, not that they have anything against him.

Ask someone what Crime Tinubu have committed, nobody can point to any, even as an Opposition he was tried and found innocent, even in USA they claim he was a fugitive, he travelled there last year and came back without any form of harassment.

People from Imo, Abia, Kogi, Kwara and Benue who have produced bunch of thieves as Governors have no right to accuse Tinubu, the plank in their eyes should be removed before they Go for dust I Tinubu eyes.

Even those who there ex Governor is Pandora certified is talking.

Mention the saint in Nigeria politics and promote him.

As attached below is an ongoing road construction in Aba. This people have not called out their fools for ones but ones they hear Tinubu they will start having Diarrhea. Where did your master got is wealth from.... Someone that told us he will not contest. This man will be worst than president Buhari. Someone that should be resting. We don't need old men pls... How much did he pay you. Even u, ur family will be ashamed of you. I really don't want to insult u. That is how people like u sale Bihari to us. Now u want to come again

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by robo16(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Honor10:
Anybody that has not come to terms with Tinubu presidency in 2023 is deceiving himself.

This is a Borno senators, do you guys know the marginal votes that do come from Borno state alone, last time it was almost 1M, marginal votes o,(the difference between Buhari votes and Atiku), I am not sure the whole of South East marginal votes is up to or more than that, that's just one state in the north o.

That's why we do tell our Brothers from the East that Tinubu doesn't need them to become president. Tinubu know the states that matters and will do everything to get the votes in these States.
oga make I tell you something make you no know... If Atiku come out to contest you think the northerners will leave their own and vote for Tinubu... I don't blame you too much meat don block ur brain
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Yomit71(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kellibae:
if SE and SS are smart no yoruba candidate will win president, SW people are greedy , inconsiderate and tribalistic,..
It's either we have SS or SE president.
Or another hausa man assumes the seat again
Rubbish!! angry
ehya, oku oshi
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Honor10: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
robo16:
oga make I tell you something make you no know... If Atiku come out to contest you think the northerners will leave their own and vote for Tinubu... I don't blame you too much meat don block ur brain

Stop talking nonsense, didn't they vote Abiola against Tofa in 1993.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Alexis11: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Honor10:

Stop talking nonsense, didn't they vote Abiola against Tofa in 1993.

Don't mind the mumu. Tofa even lost his local government and his Kano state to Abiola. Tofa won Abiola only in SE. Our southern brothers oh cheesy
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by abdulikhina(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Try travel, and you will abuse Tinubu, Lagos no fine, be dirty, smelling, stinking air, pot holes ridden Lagos
whatis your alternative for us Oga
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
abdulikhina:
whatis your alternative for us Oga

Omo all na devil, but at least let try a devil with a conscience, maybe osibanjo or Peter Obi, at least, a devil with a conscience, Tinubu ( Funsho Williams, endsars, many more ) men soaked with blood.. Nigeria need a pragmatic approach, a seasoned person so who is ready to give his 60% at least
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by KingOfBoyz1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
E no go better for Nigeria
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Drsnives(m): 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
Honor10:

Make he win primary ist nah
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by lukency(m): 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Them don start.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by oyatz(m): 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
I am not going to waste my energy in 2023, I know the wicked cabal has picked their candidate and it's Jagaban. Nigeria is a very blessed country with all the things needed to be great gifted to us but sadly, God bedevilved us with leadership problem. We all know Buhari's body language, we know who he's supporting. I used to tell people the problem of this country isn't Hausa or Ibo, our problem are the Yorubas. What stops Yorubas to allow an Ibo president this time around. What has been thier sin, why marginalising the Ibos? Every major trubes in Nigeria have had their fair shares at the presidency asides the Ibos. Tinubu is a kingmaker and its surprising how a kingmaker would want to become a king himself. I know there's nothing common man can do about it, but I promise you I will go on exile once you're declared winner.

Dave Umahi has decamped to APC and he is likely to be given the APC ticket to compensate the S/East sir
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by oyatz(m): 12:51am On Jan 18, 2022
derecho:
And iragbiji is part of Lagos? Instead of contributing constructively for others to learn from, this is all you can come up with?
So some true lagosians who tinubu usurped their properties from are not miffed? Continue

Tinubu was Governor of Lagos.

Iragbiji is not part of Lagos.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by calcal: 1:35am On Jan 18, 2022
Too old and ugly to be the next zoo president.

Zazo na fine boy self.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by nnamdi640: 4:59am On Jan 18, 2022
headSmasher:
Another crying and lamenting for baby factory criminals and drug traffickers cannibals, they have started besieging this place to cry
Why not view your point on the matter rather than displaying your childish behavior.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Babastrong(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=GoodHardDick post=109451592]Stupidity everywhere! [ Is it in your brain too? Lol.]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Describe Ordeal Inside Chinese Prison / Boko Haram Attacks Shani Town In Borno / PDP To Hold Convention On The 12th Of August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.