Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima (11762 Views)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Petie33: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
gidgiddy:
The same man who in 2017, when IPOB was neither armed nor touched anyone, that IPOB was worse than Boko haram?
That show you that he is a good prophet

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Antoeni(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
BOOM �

RICHEST CHURCHES IN THE WORLD

1- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints- $67.0 billion

2- Catholic Church - $30 billion +

3- Catholic Church Australia- $20.9 billion

4- Catholic Church Germany- $25.0 billion

5-Church of England $7.8 billion

6-Opus Dei (part of the Catholic Church) Italy- $2.8 billion

7-Church of Scientology- $2.0 billion

NOW OBSERVE THAT THERE IS NO

RCCG
Winners
Christ Embassy
Synagogue

No Pentecostal church at all

RICHEST PASTORS IN THE WORLD:
1 Bishop Oyedepo - $150 Million
2 Bishop TD Jakes - $147 Million
3 Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - $50 Million
4 Pastor Benny Hinn - $42 Million
5 Pastor Adeboye - $39 Million
6 Pastor Creflo Dollar - $27 Million (He used to be #1)
7 Pastor Kenneth Copeland - $25 Million
8 Evangelist Billy Graham - $25 Million
9 Prophet TB Joshua - $10 Million
10 Pastor Joseph Prince - $5 Million

Observe again that none of the 4 richest churches mentioned has their leaders on this list of the Richest Pastors.

The Pope is not there.
The Arch Bishop of Canterbury is not there.
The Bishop of Opus Dei is not there.
The Director of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is not there.

NOW OBSERVE AGAIN.

6 out of the 10 Richest Pastors are Africans, with their congregation being predominantly Africans.

4 out of the 10 richest Pastors have their churches in Nigeria, the poverty capital of the world, the 147th most corrupt nation of the world, the home to the second deadliest terrorist group, the most unsafe place to give birth to in the world.

Observe as well that the Richest Churches are situated in

1- USA
2- Vatican City
3- England

These are amongst the safest, less corrupt and most prosperous Nations.

What a Paradox!! Master Jesus Christ fed the multitude, but in Nigeria, the multitude feed the Men of God and General Overseers.

BBC Africa
Source of Data used: Wikipedia

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by lexy2014: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
NOC1:
That’s a fact, his record as Lagos state Governor can attest to that, no Governor in the history of Nigeria has run an inclusive administration like Tinubu.

People just hate Tinubu because of his popularity, not that they have anything against him.

Ask someone what Crime Tinubu have committed, nobody can point to any, even as an Opposition he was tried and found innocent, even in USA they claim he was a fugitive, he travelled there last year and came back without any form of harassment.

People from Imo, Abia, Kogi, Kwara and Benue who have produced bunch of thieves as Governors have no right to accuse Tinubu, the plank in their eyes should be removed before they Go for dust I Tinubu eyes.

Even those who there ex Governor is Pandora certified is talking.

Mention the saint in Nigeria politics and promote him.

As attached below is an ongoing road construction in Aba. This people have not called out their fools for ones but ones they hear Tinubu they will start having Diarrhea of the mouth

So how will tinubu make Nigeria a better place? What is his programme for improving living standard of Nigerians?
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by ArewaNorth: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
Well said. Only haters will reject Tinubu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
The most annoying part of those attacking Tinubu is that these are the same people who voted and campaigned for Atiku. Hypocrisy of the highest order! So, Atiku is not a thief but Tinubu is? Clowns!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by orisa37: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
kashim-shettima is one of those in the Northeast that brought in BOKOHARAM INTO NIGERIA.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by adelaja70(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hacks =Ibos

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by seguntijan(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tinubu is just an hardworking politician. If he chooses to stay in private practice instead of joining politics, he'll be very successful, he might have become the first black GMD of Mobil.

I laugh when people say BAT will not win next election. If APC refuse to give him the ticket, BAT can use any political platform to win the presidency, he has done all his assignment before coming out to declare. If you notice his strategy, he is building a force that can never be defeated in any election, and APC will have to think twice if they want to remain relevant after 2023.

The most annoying thing is to compare a man who has never work in private firm with Tinubu. ATIKU was custom officer and there's no any brilliant record of him out there. Tinubu CV both in private and public life will beat ATIKU's CV. When it comes to corruption, I don't know of any reliable court that has accused BAT, even OBJ tried all his best but could not, but ATIKU privatization crook way is out there for everyone to see. When it comes to age also, record have it that ATIKU is older than BAT, soni really don't know the basis of comparison between BAT and ATIKU.

It is an embarrassment to ingenuity, to compare a man that raised the bar of governance in the most populous state in Africa with a man that only boast of owning a private University that can't make top 5 best private University in Nigeria. It is a disgrace to hardwork to compare a man that raise people of calibers with a man that only boast of owning a farm land in Adamawa state.

The hatred people have for Tinubu is just the type people have for the best in a team.
The question they ask is ..
Is he the only one?
Must he get all he wants?

He is a strategist, he is a reformer, Tinubu has all it takes to Make Nigeria better.

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THERE'S NO BETTER PERSON THAT CAN COMPETE WITH HIM YET.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by orisa37: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Senator Shettima is an uncommon fly defending Lazarus.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Echoban: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
I am not going to waste my energy in 2023, I know the wicked cabal has picked their candidate and it's Jagaban. Nigeria is a very blessed country with all the things needed to be great gifted to us but sadly, God bedevilved us with leadership problem. We all know Buhari's body language, we know who he's supporting. I used to tell people the problem of this country isn't Hausa or Ibo, our problem are the Yorubas. What stops Yorubas to allow an Ibo president this time around . What has been thier sin, why marginalising the Ibos? Every major trubes in Nigeria have had their fair shares at the presidency asides the Ibos. Tinubu is a kingmaker and its surprising how a kingmaker would want to become a king himself. I know there's nothing common man can do about it, but I promise you I will go on exile once you're declared winner.

U mean Yoruba is the one stopping PDP from seeding ticket to Igbo??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hello. Please as it is in my signature. I really need ur help and time is running out.. Please in three months time, i'll be returning ur money plus if u want an interest on it, i'd oblige. Please any of these range 150k 50k or 25k .. Please.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Echoban: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

So how will tinubu make Nigeria a better place? What is his programme for improving living standard of Nigerians?

If u can't deduce from his antecedent doings then wait till manifesto.

I taught u once said nothing concern u with our decision with Osinbanjo say he no fit as PMB, say e suppose resign? Oya na we wan dey with Tinubu now and it's Final. Say hello to ur next president. BAT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by lexy2014: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Echoban:

If u can't deduce from his antecedent doings then wait till manifesto.

I taught u once said nothing concern u with our decision with Osinbanjo say he no fit as PMB, say e suppose resign? Oya na we wan dey with Tinubu now and it's Final. Say hello to ur next president. BAT

Can u show where I "once said nothing concern u with our decision with Osinbanjo?" What has osinbajo got to do with d question I asked about Tinubu?

Since u have "deduced from his antecedent doings", then answering my questions shouldn't be a challenge for u:

how will tinubu make Nigeria a better place? What is his programme for improving living standard of Nigerians?
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by lexy2014: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
seguntijan:
Tinubu is just an hardworking politician. If he chooses to stay in private practice instead of joining politics, he'll be very successful, he might have become the first black GMD of Mobil.

I laugh when people say BAT will not win next election. If APC refuse to give him the ticket, BAT can use any political platform to win the presidency, he has done all his assignment before coming out to declare. If you notice his strategy, he is building a force that can never be defeated in any election, and APC will have to think twice if they want to remain relevant after 2023.

The most annoying thing is to compare a man who has never work in private firm with Tinubu. ATIKU was custom officer and there's no any brilliant record of him out there. Tinubu CV both in private and public life will beat ATIKU's CV. When it comes to corruption, I don't know of any reliable court that has accused BAT, even OBJ tried all his best but could not, but ATIKU privatization crook way is out there for everyone to see.
It is an embarrassment to ingenuity, to compare a man that raised the bar of governance in the most populous state in Africa with a man that only boast of owning a private University that can't make top 5 best private University in Nigeria. It is a disgrace to hardwork to compare a man that raise people of calibers with a man that only boast of owning a farm land in Adamawa state.

The hatred people have for Tinubu is just the type people have for the best in a team.
The question they ask is ..
Is he the only one?
Must he get all he wants?

He is a strategist, he is a reformer, Tinubu has all it takes to Make Nigeria better.

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THERE'S NO BETTER PERSON THAT CAN COMPETE WITH HIM YET.

This is nice but how will tinubu make Nigeria better and improve the living standards of Nigerians?
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by nograv: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
That is the problem, after Buhari’s shameless ethnic nepotism, we need some of the same for the South to restore balance. We need a leader who will shamelessly appoint Babatunde, Kunle and Chukwu in every available position in govt cheesy

If your name is Abubakar, Shettima, Abdul or god forbid Mohammed, you will know not to apply. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by ablejesus26(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
gidgiddy:
The same man who in 2017, when IPOB was neither armed nor touched anyone, that IPOB was worse than Boko haram?

Very true.
The man is a gamer only plays to self gain.
But why did ipob choose this part,
I was never a fan of Uwazurike but when mnk started I was impressed by his prowess and ability to communicate the struggle to the international community,then all of a sudden he started to show His true colors �
I don't like the way this country is but do I want a new country where some people will have my head for being a critic??hell no!
Imagine someone here threatning me to come and speak bad of ipob in Igboland,so I should be scared now to say my mind in my own land?that is full time anti Igbo, Nigeria is messed up but ipob is anti Igbo,that's why the people who matter will never support it.
We don't want to fall into the hands of talibans all in the name of running away from Nigeria,it will be like running from pdthief and falling into the hands of the evil apcheat.
Igboland says no to a taliban movement.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by gidgiddy: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Petie33:

That show you that he is a good prophet

I wish he was a good prophet, maybe if he was, the thousands of people Boko haram killed in his state when he was Governor might still be alive
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by lexy2014: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
uzohrome:
I don't know what you guys expect , tinubu is the best politician african can produce.

He is the next president unless APC will be foolish enough to give ticket to osibanjo.

He is unstoppable.

Winning election entails good political wills and which will later act on peoples decision makings.

The next president of Nigeria. Mr Tinubu

how will tinubu make Nigeria better and improve the living standards of Nigerians?
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Cyberterror: 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tinubu will make a very good President, there is no doubt about it. He is a nationalist who has great ideas which he showed when Obasanjo seized Lagos allocations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Echoban: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Can u show where I "once said nothing concern u with our decision with Osinbanjo?" What has osinbajo got to do with d question I asked about Tinubu?

Since u have "deduced from his antecedent doings", then answering my questions shouldn't be a challenge for u:

how will tinubu make Nigeria a better place? What is his programme for improving living standard of Nigerians?

Ogbeni I no get time for those ur usual plenty questions, enter Google and check urself,

Then tell us ur *convinceable* prefered candidate let's follow him.

Aside that, BAT is coming.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by rickyrex(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
I just pity this man. Him media popularity pass atiku own during 2019 election and still atiku lost. I see same happening to this man called tinubu. Them wan drain this man pocket dry before him die. Even almagiri association will soon endorse him
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by lexy2014: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Echoban:

Ogbeni I no get time for those ur usual plenty questions, enter Google and check urself,

Then tell us ur *convinceable* prefered candidate let's follow him.

Aside that, BAT is coming.

Since u have entered google, then u shouldn't have any issues doing d needful below.

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by dannex4adx(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by seguntijan(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

This is nice but how will tinubu make Nigeria better and improve the living standards of Nigerians?

We need to look at CV as non of the contenders has never been able to lead from Aso Rock.

So what we have before us is BAT as Governor Vs ATIKU as Vice president.

I have come to the conclusion that others who are against him are not in any way more competent than him.Tinubu has the Eagle eye for identifying competent people so he will surround himself with capable hands to govern and the best leaders are those who can get the right hands to do the job on their behalf. No one is a saint and as Lamido Sanusis said it’s better to get a competent hand that lacks integrity than a man of integrity who isn’t capable. As you can see he brought technocrats into Governance. I do not believe in Moghalu such people talk too much theory and in the long run not deliver as promised like BBuhari, what was his achievement as CBN deputy governor?
We need visionary leader. Tinubu is visionary though no longer young, What Tinubu projected as a union and interaction of states in the South Weet is what we are suffering from today,if it had worked Lagos would have helped Ogun state grow fast which was Awo idea of Oodua investments and it worked as at then. Lagos helped sponsor old Bendel free education under Awo UPN like we saw Lagos take over Ogun state UNA primary school in ishaga and rebuild it to modern standards which is now a blessing to both states. Economic and social integration,there is a phrase used for it by politicians and I have forgotten it.
Tinubu is more visionary than Obi and Atiku as yourself,where did Atiku innovate as Vice President? What did Saraki innovate in Kwara to actually accelerate Kwara to develop?
Obi is brilliant but still a theorist
Theoretician I mmean. Obi was over exaggerated because Anambra is more of a do it yourself sstate.He boasted and said he generated billions in Anambra but Obiano went to the assembly to seek opportunities to take loans and he was told to go use money Obi left behind which was when Obiano voiced oout. We used to look at the Tinubus alone as thieves but Panama paper has shown the likes of Obi are no better ooff [.Have you ever seen anyone of them come up with ideas that tilt towards true federalism and regional autonomy mote than Tinubu?That is why Tinubu is better off than them all,he started canvassing for state fiscal autonomy as Lagos state governor asking for more empowerment of states.MHe forayed into IT and software engineering to administer Lagos ahead of other governors in Nigeria,what were the others waiting for by then?
PSP in Lagos,Poverty alleviation and skill acquisition under Joke Adefuire as commissioner for women affairs and later deputy governor is still the best ever all over Nigeria unlike the money dashing out scheme of other ssstates. Joke was with Tinubu as commissioner by then,Lagos environment management still the best ever
The others what sort of such did they have in their states?:Am each is the only capable one among all these
: Akinwunmi will fail don be moved by these world body theories Nigeria is a peculiar country with peculiar challenges
Even Ngozi will fail
Only Amaechi has understanding of politics to survive We play more politics than governance which is why you see excellent brains failing to deliver in Nigeria
Tinubu is more politically savvy to guide Nigeria but both of them are capable to rule Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by dannex4adx(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
NOC1:
That’s a fact, his record as Lagos state Governor can attest to that, no Governor in the history of Nigeria has run an inclusive administration like Tinubu.

People just hate Tinubu because of his popularity, not that they have anything against him.

Ask someone what Crime Tinubu have committed, nobody can point to any, even as an Opposition he was tried and found innocent, even in USA they claim he was a fugitive, he travelled there last year and came back without any form of harassment.

People from Imo, Abia, Kogi, Kwara and Benue who have produced bunch of thieves as Governors have no right to accuse Tinubu, the plank in their eyes should be removed before they Go for dust I Tinubu eyes.

Even those who there ex Governor is Pandora certified is talking.

Mention the saint in Nigeria politics and promote him.

As attached below is an ongoing road construction in Aba. This people have not called out their fools for ones but ones they hear Tinubu they will start having Diarrhea of the mouth

God bless you bro! Most of them just hate the man for no genuine reason.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by Echoban: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Since u have entered google, then u shouldn't have any issues doing d needful below.

U noticed people usually avoid u in this thread except newbies?, na because u no Sabi unofficial engagement in argument. I'm done with u. Bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by lexy2014: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
seguntijan:

We need to look at CV as non of the contenders has never been able to lead from Aso Rock.

So what we have before us is BAT as Governor Vs ATIKU as Vice president.

I have come to the conclusion that others who are against him are not in any way more competent than him.Tinubu has the Eagle eye for identifying competent people so he will surround himself with capable hands to govern and the best leaders are those who can get the right hands to do the job on their behalf. No one is a saint and as Lamido Sanusis said it’s better to get a competent hand that lacks integrity than a man of integrity who isn’t capable. As you can see he brought technocrats into Governance. I do not believe in Moghalu such people talk too much theory and in the long run not deliver as promised like BBuhari, what was his achievement as CBN deputy governor?
We need visionary leader. Tinubu is visionary though no longer young, What Tinubu projected as a union and interaction of states in the South Weet is what we are suffering from today,if it had worked Lagos would have helped Ogun state grow fast which was Awo idea of Oodua investments and it worked as at then. Lagos helped sponsor old Bendel free education under Awo UPN like we saw Lagos take over Ogun state UNA primary school in ishaga and rebuild it to modern standards which is now a blessing to both states. Economic and social integration,there is a phrase used for it by politicians and I have forgotten it.
Tinubu is more visionary than Obi and Atiku as yourself,where did Atiku innovate as Vice President? What did Saraki innovate in Kwara to actually accelerate Kwara to develop?
Obi is brilliant but still a theorist
Theoretician I mmean. Obi was over exaggerated because Anambra is more of a do it yourself sstate.He boasted and said he generated billions in Anambra but Obiano went to the assembly to seek opportunities to take loans and he was told to go use money Obi left behind which was when Obiano voiced oout. We used to look at the Tinubus alone as thieves but Panama paper has shown the likes of Obi are no better ooff [.Have you ever seen anyone of them come up with ideas that tilt towards true federalism and regional autonomy mote than Tinubu?That is why Tinubu is better off than them all,he started canvassing for state fiscal autonomy as Lagos state governor asking for more empowerment of states.MHe forayed into IT and software engineering to administer Lagos ahead of other governors in Nigeria,what were the others waiting for by then?
PSP in Lagos,Poverty alleviation and skill acquisition under Joke Adefuire as commissioner for women affairs and later deputy governor is still the best ever all over Nigeria unlike the money dashing out scheme of other ssstates. Joke was with Tinubu as commissioner by then,Lagos environment management still the best ever
The others what sort of such did they have in their states?:Am each is the only capable one among all these
: Akinwunmi will fail don be moved by these world body theories Nigeria is a peculiar country with peculiar challenges
Even Ngozi will fail
Only Amaechi has understanding of politics to survive We play more politics than governance which is why you see excellent brains failing to deliver in Nigeria
Tinubu is more politically savvy to guide Nigeria but both of them are capable to rule Nigeria

Bros, u haven't answered my question:

how will tinubu make Nigeria better and improve the living standards of Nigerians?
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by adamsmith914: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
gidgiddy:
He was looking into the future.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by lexy2014: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Echoban:

U noticed people usually avoid u in this thread except newbies?, na because u no Sabi unofficial engagement in argument. I'm done with u. Bye.

Can u tell me when questions became d same thing as argument? Meanwhile:

Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by derecho(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
And iragbiji is part of Lagos? Instead of contributing constructively for others to learn from, this is all you can come up with?
So some true lagosians who tinubu usurped their properties from are not miffed? Continue
Alexis11:
Most people that hate Tinubu with passion can't even live in their own state but Lagos.

They have decided to put all the failures of their governors and their representatives on poor Tinubu lol

Funny.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima by adamsmith914: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Bros, u haven't answered my question:

That is the responsibility of each State Governments based on their comparative advantages.

There is no one single wand that can change a Federation, it must be collective, what President? only 1 single man should change the fortunes of 200 million black people?

Fallacy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration / Herdsmen Killings: Osinbajo In Meeting With Governors / Railway: Amaechi Accuses Chinese Firm Of Breaching Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.