Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class (637 Views)

Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? / LIFE Is SIMPLE As A,B,C Series: Do You Have A Journal For Your Cryptocurrencies? / This Free Airdrop Has The Potential To Enrich You! This Is How.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
I build MULTI-MILLIONAIRES. It's The Reason I've Always Been MULTI.

I didn't Build The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) for No Reason.

As The MESSIAH OF AFRIKA and The MESSIAH OF TODAY'S WORLD - Since Time Immemorial; I've always been PROVIDED with The GIFT OF WEALTH GENERATION FROM ZERO. Hence, It is My Mission to Alleviate POVERTY in Nigeria; This is The Reason I'M BORN AGAIN in The Country of The Nigger Area (The Slave Coast).

I have got The Power To Alleviate Financial Poverty which is The ULTIMATE PROBLEM OF HUMANITY already being ESTABLISHED by The WRONG GOVERNMENT OF PEOPLE ON EARTH.

I Enhance The Financial Life of My POVERTY ALLEVIATION BRETHRENS by Teaching and Showing Them THE SIMPLICITY OF LIFE.

Life is Truly as Simple as A,B,C :

A - Agricultural Trading,

B - Business Trading,

C - Currency Trading.

If you are IGNORANTLY pursuing Money; You will never Attain Financial Freedom if You do not Understand How To Make These Life Tools work for you.

Life is in order. Even The ALPHABETS confirm it. Don't Skip Any ALPHABET. This is Your Secret to Financial Freedom.

Go Agric !
Do Business !!
Buy/Sell Currencies !!!

Life is that SIMPLE as A,B,C.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Subscription Fees Update.

Finally, I Will Be Addressing The Question of Price Negotiations as regards Paying for The Subscription For Anyone Who Wants to Learn MY ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING as I Already Stated in The Converstional Screenshot Below.

As From January 1, 2022 ; The Participatory Fee To Become A POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Member To Learn MY ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING will be Moved to 20 PAC = 100,000 Naira.

That is; This is to Notify Everyone Who is Reading Through This Thread and Cares to Learn How To ENDLESSLY MULTIPLY MONEY Through My BITCOIN BUREAUCRACY That The Subscription Fees to Learn This SPECIAL ART OF TRADING PROFITABLY Has DOUBLED.

My 50,000 Naira GIVE-AWAY OFFER has DOUBLED To 100,000 Naira.

So, if you are reaching out to me - You should have this in your mind.

Another Information Worthy to Note is That I'll PEREONALLY Be Putting An End To MY ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING TRAININGS By DECEMBER 31ST, 2022.

It is Expected That My 1 Year Messianic Training on My ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING would have Yielded A Reasonable Amount of My Financial Students who can also take up the Mantle to Train Other People as I CONCENTRATE on Other Societal Projects that would be Needing My Attention at that TIME.

So, if you want to learn FIRST-HAND An ART OF TRADING which I DISCOVERED and DEVELOPED Myself ; Then You have A Duration of 1 Year to still do so.

As Time Unravels, I will be Making Significant Adjustments to The Subscription Fees to Learn THE SAFE ART OF ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING.

And As A Matter of Fact; The Subscription Fees Will Keep DOUBLING UP, For My BirthName has been Scripted as "AYODEJI" meaning "My Blessings are Always DOUBLED ".

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
I've created this thread to Expose People to The Realities of Multiplying Money through The Term I refer to as Bitcoin Bureaucracy

Quite a few people have reached out to me on WhatsApp to teach them how I Multiply Funds through Bitcoin Bureaucracy.

I had explained the idea to a few of them for the Purpose of Aligning Them to become Members of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) with The Aim of Alleviating The 5 Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria which are:

- The Poverty of Poor Education,
- The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation,
- The Poverty of Epileptic Power Supply,
- The Poverty of Poor Healthcare,
- The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties.

To achieve these Aims of Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria; I have decided to Teach The ART OF CURRENCY TRADING WITH ZERO RISK to Those Who are ready to become Members of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) by purchasing atleast 10 Units of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

Factually; Life is Simple as A,B,C:

B - Business Trading,

C - Currency Trading.

This thread is created to Sensitize People on How To Create Wealth Through Currency Trading with ZERO RISK Through Bitcoins Bureaucracy.
Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
So, firstly - What is Bitcoins Bureaucracy?

Bitcoin Bureaucracy is a term I coined some years back when I discovered I could make Profits on The Price Value of Every Bitcoins imported into Nigeria.

In Simpler terms; My Nature of Bitcoin Bureaucracy simply involves Importing Bitcoins from Accredited Bitcoin Merchants in China or The United States of America.

There is alot of Profits to be made when you import Goods from China to Sell in Nigeria. However, Selling Goods to customers take Time. However, Importing Bitcoins from China and Selling them in Nigeria is always Instant and Highly Rewarding.

This is a Conceptual Secret that Many people do not know.

However; I'm subtly teaching this Conceptual Secrets because of My Mission of Alleviating Poverty in Nigeria.

For Easier Comprehension; I'll be Utilizing The Conversational WhatsApp Chat between myself and an individual who reached out to me last month to teach him about Bitcoin Bureaucracy.

So, My Next Posts will contain these chats for Easier comprehension.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
One of the methods of Importing Bitcoins from Merchants in China and The United States involves The use of PayPal which is what Our Conversational Chats entail.

Other methods involve using:

Skrill,
Neteller, and
Perfect Money.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
For Better Comprehension,

I'll do well to drop the simple steps.

Step 1: I buy paypal funds at the rate of 450- 500 naira per dollar here in Nigeria.

Step 2: I sell paypal funds to my AFFILIATED Merchants in China and United States to receive Bitcoins that I resell back in Nigeria. It's a form of PayPal Exportation.

Step 3: I receive bitcoins and sell them in Nigeria @ 550 naira+ (This is a form of Bitcoin Importation). Hence ensuring Wire-Profits of atleast 50naira on every dollar.

Step 4: I rinse and repeat the process on a hourly basis so far I've got people to sell paypal funds to me.

Step 5: Daily profits are shared between myself and my Revenue Boost Strategic Partners on a basis of 50%-50% ratio at the end of every daily trading activities.

For now; I'm particularly interested in those who are ready to Invest or Multiply Their Paypal Funds on a daily basis through My Creative Strategic Paypal Multiplier System.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Now, let's do some Profit Calculation on the $385 to be used to import Bitcoins.

Sending Funds out of Nigeria at the rate of 500 Naira per dollar:

385 × 450 = 173,250 Naira.

Upon Receiving Bitcoins into Wallet here in Nigeria; instant sales of Bitcoins is done at the rate of atleast 550 Naira per dollar:

385 × 550 = 211,750 Naira

Instant Profits Realizable = 211,750 - 173,250 = 38,500 Naira

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
Now, let's do some Profit Calculation on the $385 to be used to import Bitcoins.

Sending Funds out of Nigeria at the rate of 500 Naira per dollar:

385 × 500 = 192,500 Naira.

Upon Receiving Bitcoins into Wallet here in Nigeria; instant sales of Bitcoins is done at the rate of atleast 550 Naira per dollar:

385 × 550 = 211,750 Naira

Instant Profits Realizable = 211,750 - 192,500 = 19,250 Naira

Note: This Profit is for Only One Transaction which can take place within 1 Hour Trading Time.

The entire process can be repeated as many times as possible within a day to Reap and Ascertain More profits.
Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

Note: This Profit is for Only One Transaction which can take place within 1 Hour Trading Time.

The entire process can be repeated as many times as possible within a day to Reap and Ascertain More profits.

Without Further Ado, This is the Easiest Way to Earn and Multiply Money Online without depending on anybody to buy any product or service from you.

I have taken my time to explain in details how anyone with a smart phone can easily make more money if they have a starting capital of atleast 100,000 Naira.

With My Full Mentorship Guide; You can easily rollover your capital of 100,000 Naira into Millions within a couple of 3 Months.

With Just 50,000 Naira which is the equivalence of 10 PAC; Those who are interested in This Currency Trading Initiative would have to reach out to me for A Lifetime Mentorship Training to learn This Bitcoin Bureaucracy intoto as They Become Members of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN) IS A REALITY.

Best Regards.
Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by blessStar(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV Why would you make such a statement ...you better go ask God for forgiveness , Jesus Christ is the only Messiah and only Messiah of Africa and the world ...you have to repent , don't think money is it all and don't be ruled by money and don't let it enter your head. "As The MESSIAH OF AFRIKA and The MESSIAH OF TODAY'S WORLD - Since
Time Immemorial;" there is no such thing as 'before' Jesus . Jesus 'is' before He created time

1 Like

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
blessStar:
LifeSolutionsTV Why would you make such a statement ...you better go ask God for forgiveness , Jesus Christ is the only Messiah and only Messiah of Africa and the world ...you have to repent , don't think money is it all and don't be ruled by money and don't let it enter your head. "As The MESSIAH OF AFRIKA and The MESSIAH OF TODAY'S WORLD - Since
Time Immemorial;" there is no such thing as 'before' Jesus . Jesus 'is' before He created time

Jesus Christ is an individual that was preached to everyone to exist some thousand years ago.

I wasn't born those years.

Whether He Existed or not; I do reference the personality of Jesus Christ as a Life Adorable because He has been Glorified Since Time Immemorial. It must mean that he had a very good impact through out the walks of his life.

Historians made us understand that Jesus Christ who was a sojourner and a philosopher always preached about LOVE and RIGHTEOUSNESS because He already Attained The Psychological/Spiritual Height of Godliness (Nature of Always Doing Good).

He Understood His Purpose on Earth.

This Attributes made him refer Himself as The Son of God which is what people who claims to be Christians see him as.

Before His Time; His People had been seeking for A Messiah.

The Meaning of "Messiah" is "Saviour".

His People were ENSLAVED by The Jews, and Jesus Christ coming from the Royal Lineage of of an ENSLAVED KINGDOM knew He had to be The MESSIAH of His People.

I Am not Jesus Christ.

However; I'm Christ-Like.

I'm Christ-Like because I Understand My Messianic Purpose on Earth - in Today's World of FINANCIAL ENSLAVEMENT.

As A Matter of Fact; I Hold The Wisdom To PRACTICAL FINANCIAL FREEDOM which I Teach to Other People for The Sake of Alleviating Poverty.

I was born in Nigeria through a tribe called "Edekiri" which people consider as "Yoruba" Today.

And My Ultimate Mission which is The Messianic Purpose which I have Found for Myself is to Alleviate The Integral 5 Forms of Poverty Crippling Nigerians as a Whole which are:

- The Poverty of Poor Hunger and Starvation,

To Easily Achieve My Messianic Aims; Last Year - I developed Two Powerful Cryptocurrencies on The Ethereum Blockchain called The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) and The NAIRAMARLEY COIN (NMC) which are majorly Agriculturally Project Oriented Cryptocurrencies because I Understand The Main Cause of Poverty in Nigeria and Afrika at large is Our POOR ATTITUDES to and Under-Utilization of AGRICULTURE.

So, do not be misinformed.....

Jesus Christ Promised You All as Christians That He will be Back.

Do not expect him to fall from the sky.

He is back already.

And I'm Right Here Living in This Body Through The Manifestation of The HOLY SPIRIT.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yesterday, I had wanted to recontinue with My Subtle Sensitization on The Scope of My Currency Trading.

However; I was busy all yesterday handling some other Digital Preparations for The Forthcoming Reality Television Show Series which I'll be launching This Week of December.

For some months now; I've been actively involved in Sensitizing People on Nairaland and Whatsapp on The Production of Animal Feeds from The Abundance of Cassava Peels that normally goes to Waste in Afrika.

For about 2 Months now; I've Clearly Taught Over 200 people how to Maximize Profits as They engage in Poultry Farming by Producing Their Poultry Feeds from The Abundance of Cassava Peels which Farmers leave to Waste on their Farms.

As an Agricultural Journalistic Tourist and Societal Solutionist; I am presently in Ekori Village, Cross-River State working towards Setting Up Animal Feeds Production Industries through The Utilization and Conversion of Cassava Peels to Animal Feeds as there are No Industries of Such here in The South-South of Nigeria.

All The Poultry Feeds used by farmers here in Cross-River State and Environs are conveyed all the way from Ibadan, Oyo State.

Unfortunately, Many Graduates and Youths are still seeking for Limited Jobs in The Cities when they can Harness The ABUNDANCE of NATURAL RESOURCES wasting away in their villages or other rural regions in Nigeria.

It is my AIM to Setup Suitable ZERO WASTAGE INDUSTRIES in The Rural Villages which I've visited and Experienced across Nigeria. And these industries are tailored towards The Utilization and Conversion of WASTES To WEALTH.

So Far; The Executions of The First ZERO WASTAGE INDUSTRY is Ongoing which is called ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN AFRIKA

The ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN AFRIKA Project is Tailored towards The Utilization and Conversion of Cassava Peels to Animal Feeds.

This Project is Tailored to Financially Empower Some of The Youths living in The Environs of These Industrial Setups.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
As much as This Thread was created for The Purpose of Aligning Potential Members through My MESSIANIC ZERO WASTAGE CURRENCY TRADING SCOPES; from time to time; I'll be hinting and relating on here some of My Other Agricultural Projects which are My Primary Comcerns for The Societal Development of Nigeria.

Before I leave for today; I'll do well to drop some screenshot revelations to The ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADES which I took yesterday.

Since I was really busy all through yesterday; I could only take a $500 trade.

Revealing Update on My Next Post.
Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
So here was the trade I placed yesterday.

I wired $500 to one of my merchants in Spain.

And I received exactly 0.009012 BTC from him after about 15 Minutes after he had confirmed the receipt of my funds.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Upon receiving My BTC;

I sold The entire 0.009012 BTC to a Nigerian Merchant who paid me directly into my bank account in less than 10 minutes.

He paid me 259,600 Naira for The BTC which I had purchased for 225,000 Naira.

To me; that's some good profit without having to go under the sun to work my ass out working for anyone.

Many people may consider these profits as very little, however - The Compounding Effect of These Profits on a Daily Basis is What Makes Me Who I Am and Satisfied.

On normal trading days, I Rinse and Repeat these processes not less than 5 Time in a day.

This Is A Bitcoin Multiplier System I was Priviledged to Discover in Year 2017.

And anyone who is concerned about Multiplying Their Money can easily learn the ropes from Me Through My Lifetime Mentorship Class for A Lifetime Subscription Fees of 10 PAC = 50,000 Naira. (Whoever is ready for some Financial Breakthrough and Freedom in Their Lives through This Medium can reach out to me. My contact is on My Siggy).

It is What It Is.

Till I come your way again....

Selah.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by blessStar(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

Jesus Christ is an individual that was preached to everyone to exist some thousand years ago.

I wasn't born those years.

Whether He Existed or not; I do reference the personality of Jesus Christ as a Life Adorable because He has been Glorified Since Time Immemorial. It must mean that he had a very good impact through out the walks of his life.

Historians made us understand that Jesus Christ who was a sojourner and a philosopher always preached about LOVE and RIGHTEOUSNESS because He already Attained The Psychological/Spiritual Height of Godliness (Nature of Always Doing Good).

He Understood His Purpose on Earth.

This Attributes made him refer Himself as The Son of God which is what people who claims to be Christians see him as.

Before His Time; His People had been seeking for A Messiah.

The Meaning of "Messiah" is "Saviour".

His People were ENSLAVED by The Jews, and Jesus Christ coming from the Royal Lineage of of an ENSLAVED KINGDOM knew He had to be The MESSIAH of His People.

I Am not Jesus Christ.

However; I'm Christ-Like.

I'm Christ-Like because I Understand My Messianic Purpose on Earth - in Today's World of FINANCIAL ENSLAVEMENT.

As A Matter of Fact; I Hold The Wisdom To PRACTICAL FINANCIAL FREEDOM which I Teach to Other People for The Sake of Alleviating Poverty.

I was born in Nigeria through a tribe called "Edekiri" which people consider as "Yoruba" Today.

And My Ultimate Mission which is The Messianic Purpose which I have Found for Myself is to Alleviate The Integral 5 Forms of Poverty Crippling Nigerians as a Whole which are:

- The Poverty of Poor Hunger and Starvation,

To Easily Achieve My Messianic Aims; Last Year - I developed Two Powerful Cryptocurrencies on The Ethereum Blockchain called The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) and The NAIRAMARLEY COIN (NMC) which are majorly Agriculturally Project Oriented Cryptocurrencies because I Understand The Main Cause of Poverty in Nigeria and Afrika at large is Our POOR ATTITUDES to and Under-Utilization of AGRICULTURE.

So, do not be misinformed.....

Jesus Christ Promised You All as Christians That He will be Back.

Do not expect him to fall from the sky.

He is back already.

And I'm Right Here Living in This Body Through The Manifestation of The HOLY SPIRIT.

Jesus Christ is God coming to earth in form of man many years ago. He is being preached by his servants to have come to earth , BUT is coming again (the second coming) He existed before He created time , exists now and forever . He died and rose from the dead

You could be a good business man , rich , wealthy ...but that won't save your soul or assure you of eternity
PROVERBS 14:12 KJV "There is a way which
seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof
[are] the ways of death."

Jesus and God are one. John 10:30 : I and my Father are one.

Jesus Christ did not come from the royal lineage of an enslaved kingdom . He did the will of His Father .
John 3 : 16
For God so loved the
world, that he gave his only
begotten Son, that whosoever
believeth in him should not
perish, but have everlasting
life.

""""
I'm Christ-Like because I Understand
My Messianic Purpose on Earth - in
Today's World of FINANCIAL
ENSLAVEMENT.
"""""

1John 2:16
He that saith he abideth in
him ought himself also so to
walk, even as he walked.

if people say one crypto trader is like another,it simply means that they show the same features in trading , apply the same strategies , would do the same thing in the face of trading and a trading challenge.

so what you posted doesn't make you Christ-like
repent. follow all His teachings , obey His commands, act like He would act if He were the one (eg. if it were to be Jesus would He steal ? answer : no), read about Him in the bible and do as He did ..there could be more
"""
As A Matter of Fact; I Hold The
Wisdom To PRACTICAL FINANCIAL
FREEDOM which I Teach to Other
People for The Sake of Alleviating
Poverty.""

wisdom belongs to God alone
For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth
come knowledge and understanding.
Proverbs 2:6

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask
God, who gives generously to all without
finding fault, and it will be given to you.
James 1:5

Do not deceive yourselves. If any of you think
you are wise by the standards of this age, you
should become “fools” so that you may
become wise.
1 Corinthians 3:18

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of
wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is
understanding.
Proverbs 9:10

wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good
understanding. To him belongs eternal praise.
Psalm 111:10
""
He is back already.""

No one knows when He would come , but He is coming soon !!

Money '''don't ever let money or anything worldly make you foolish (the man in bible) the devil can use the worldly things to intoxicate you and make you lost in the flesh pleasures and before the person knows it could be late. Christians are on 'progressive sanctification' a Christian is not perfect only our Father Jesus is ...even me Jesus is still working on me. I am not judging you but this is for your own good
from all you have typed and what you posted in your first post you are not a Christ like , you are not a christian ..when you die life will still move on but what about you ...As you have money and skill why not let Jesus come in.
note: I am not judging you , but you have to be right in Christ . Jesus did not come for the righteous but the sinner. Let Jesus teach you Himself about Him ...empty yourself and let Him fill you. BUT first go to Him , accept you are nothing and that you need Him , that you have come to Him to be your Lord , master and Messiah, surrendering all to Him. And in your relationship with Him let it be direct you-Jesus not you-church-Jesus, you- philosophy, your heart, the devil,your worldly friends,old life-Jesus.
Let your relationship with Jesus be one on one without interference by anyone and anything

Jesus is your source ,always remember this , don't ever take His Glory , He does not ever share His Glory

don't be like this man:
The Parable of the Rich Fool
Luke 12: 16-20
And he told them this
parable: “The ground of a
certain rich man yielded an
abundant harvest.
17 He
thought to himself, ‘What shall
I do? I have no place to store
my crops.’
“Then he said, ‘This is
what I’ll do. I will tear down
my barns and build bigger
ones, and there I will store my
surplus grain. 19 And I’ll say
to myself, “You have plenty of
grain laid up for many years.
Take life easy; eat, drink and
be merry.”’
“But God said to him, ‘You
fool! This very night your life
will be demanded from you.
Then who will get what you
have prepared for yourself?’

LifeSolutionsTV
Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
Upon receiving My BTC;

I sold The entire 0.009012 BTC to a Nigerian Merchant who paid me directly into my bank account in less than 10 minutes.

He paid me 259,600 Naira for The BTC which I had purchased for 225,000 Naira.

To me; that's some good profit without having to go under the sun to work my ass out working for anyone.

Many people may consider these profits as very little, however - The Compounding Effect of These Profits on a Daily Basis is What Makes Me Who I Am and Satisfied.

On normal trading days, I Rinse and Repeat these processes not less than 5 Time in a day.

This Is A Bitcoin Multiplier System I was Priviledged to Discover in Year 2017.

And anyone who is concerned about Multiplying Their Money can easily learn the ropes from Me Through My Lifetime Mentorship Class for A Lifetime Subscription Fees of 10 PAC = 50,000 Naira. (Whoever is ready for some Financial Breakthrough and Freedom in Their Lives through This Medium can reach out to me. My contact is on My Siggy).

It is What It Is.

Till I come your way again....

Selah.

One Important Thing to learn in Life is:

" Never Get Distracted By Attractive or Distractive Energies."

Always Do You. Let Others Do Themselves.

I'm all about Living Life as Simple as A,B,C:

B - Business Trading,

C - Currency Trading.

As a matter of fact; This Thread has been dedicated to My Currency Trading Adventures to Teach and Help Others Multiply Their Money through My Currency Trading Tactics of Importing Bitcoins from Various International Merchants into Nigeria.

More Updates coming soon.
Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
Here is one of the trades I placed yesterday.

Another $500 wired to another Merchant. This time - to the United States of America.

0.006364 BTC was received.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
Here is another trade I placed recently.

Another $500 wired to another Merchant. This time - to the United States of America.

0.006364 BTC was received.

Immediately, The entire 0.006364 BTC was sold to another Nigerian Merchant for Quick Profits

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
New Trade Just Concluded.

Another $500 traded with a Vietnam Merchant.

0.00971779 BTC received.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
0.00971779 BTC immediately sold in Nigeria for some profits.

Learn from The Trade Master.

ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING is The Business I Recommend for Anybody who is serious about making Real and Consistent Profits on a daily basis.

Trades were taken today which is Saturday. So, as regards those asking me on whatsapp if you can trade during the weekends; Here is My Response:

'HELL YEA...WHY NOT ?"

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
Update On My ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING:

Follow Up and Be Informed About WHO I AM.

https://www.nairaland.com/6918223/year-2022-currency-trading-update#108971751

#BitcoinBureacracy,
#PaypalArbitrage.
#NetellerArbitrage.
#SkrillArbitrage.

Read Up:

https://www.nairaland.com/6918223/year-2022-currency-trading-update#108971751

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
blessStar:

Jesus Christ is God coming to earth in form of man many years ago. He is being preached by his servants to have come to earth , BUT is coming again (the second coming) He existed before He created time , exists now and forever . He died and rose from the dead

You could be a good business man , rich , wealthy ...but that won't save your soul or assure you of eternity
PROVERBS 14:12 KJV "There is a way which
seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof
[are] the ways of death."

Jesus and God are one. John 10:30 : I and my Father are one.

Jesus Christ did not come from the royal lineage of an enslaved kingdom . He did the will of His Father .
John 3 : 16
For God so loved the
world, that he gave his only
begotten Son, that whosoever
believeth in him should not
perish, but have everlasting
life.

""""
I'm Christ-Like because I Understand
My Messianic Purpose on Earth - in
Today's World of FINANCIAL
ENSLAVEMENT.
"""""

1John 2:16
He that saith he abideth in
him ought himself also so to
walk, even as he walked.

if people say one crypto trader is like another,it simply means that they show the same features in trading , apply the same strategies , would do the same thing in the face of trading and a trading challenge.

so what you posted doesn't make you Christ-like
repent. follow all His teachings , obey His commands, act like He would act if He were the one (eg. if it were to be Jesus would He steal ? answer : no), read about Him in the bible and do as He did ..there could be more
"""
As A Matter of Fact; I Hold The
Wisdom To PRACTICAL FINANCIAL
FREEDOM which I Teach to Other
People for The Sake of Alleviating
Poverty.""

wisdom belongs to God alone
For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth
come knowledge and understanding.
Proverbs 2:6

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask
God, who gives generously to all without
finding fault, and it will be given to you.
James 1:5

Do not deceive yourselves. If any of you think
you are wise by the standards of this age, you
should become “fools” so that you may
become wise.
1 Corinthians 3:18

wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is
understanding.
Proverbs 9:10

wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good
understanding. To him belongs eternal praise.
Psalm 111:10
""
He is back already.""

No one knows when He would come , but He is coming soon !!

Money '''don't ever let money or anything worldly make you foolish (the man in bible) the devil can use the worldly things to intoxicate you and make you lost in the flesh pleasures and before the person knows it could be late. Christians are on 'progressive sanctification' a Christian is not perfect only our Father Jesus is ...even me Jesus is still working on me. I am not judging you but this is for your own good
from all you have typed and what you posted in your first post you are not a Christ like , you are not a christian ..when you die life will still move on but what about you ...As you have money and skill why not let Jesus come in.
note: I am not judging you , but you have to be right in Christ . Jesus did not come for the righteous but the sinner. Let Jesus teach you Himself about Him ...empty yourself and let Him fill you. BUT first go to Him , accept you are nothing and that you need Him , that you have come to Him to be your Lord , master and Messiah, surrendering all to Him. And in your relationship with Him let it be direct you-Jesus not you-church-Jesus, you- philosophy, your heart, the devil,your worldly friends,old life-Jesus.
Let your relationship with Jesus be one on one without interference by anyone and anything

Jesus is your source ,always remember this , don't ever take His Glory , He does not ever share His Glory

don't be like this man:
The Parable of the Rich Fool
Luke 12: 16-20
And he told them this
parable: “The ground of a
certain rich man yielded an
abundant harvest.
17 He
thought to himself, ‘What shall
I do? I have no place to store
my crops.’
“Then he said, ‘This is
what I’ll do. I will tear down
my barns and build bigger
ones, and there I will store my
surplus grain. 19 And I’ll say
to myself, “You have plenty of
grain laid up for many years.
Take life easy; eat, drink and
be merry.”’
“But God said to him, ‘You
fool! This very night your life
will be demanded from you.
Then who will get what you
have prepared for yourself?’

LifeSolutionsTV

Keep Following.
Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
The Financial Market Changes with Respect to TIME and VOLUME OF TRADING ACTIVITIES BY INTERNATION BITCOIN MERCHANTS.

When I write about The Financial Market on This Thread; By Now - I expect that You know that I'm referring to "THE BITCOIN MARKET" as This The Subject of The Matter here.

My Bitcoin Bureaucracy Business (BBB) is All About STRATEGICALLY Importing Bitcoin from International Merchants Who offer Bitcoin Purchases Slightly Below or Slightly Above The PRESENT BITCOIN PRICE AS AT THE TIME OF TRADING.

Note The Emboldened : " AS AT THE TIME OF TRADING."

So, With this information;

Your MAIN JOB here is to Search and Look For International Bitcoin Sellers Offering FAVOURABLE RATES that Would Provide You with GOOD MARGIN Necessary for You To Make NECESSARY and GOOD PROFITS.

To MT4 and MT5 FOREX Traders;
All of these sounds like FOREX TERMS...

Yes, These are FOREX Terms... However, This cannot be traded on MT4/MT5 or similar Brokerage Portals which are The Platforms Created by some CUNNY FOLKS to MAKE EXCESS MONEY from The OVER 90% of People Losing Their Hardearned Money to ARTIFICIAL FOREX Trading.

All that is being done here is Purely PHYSICA, REAL and EFFECTUAL Transactions between Various Genuine Merchants Buying and Selling Bitcoin Across The World.

So, This is not a Thread created for you to Risk Losing Money Before You Can Try To MAKE MONEY.

This is a thread created to Sensitize You of The Possibility of Multiplying Your Money with ABSOLUTELY ZERO RISK so far You are Ready to Learn The RULES and INTRICASIES of How To TRADE SAFELY without Getting SCAMMED By SCAMMERS who Always CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOK Their Heads into Every Genuine Financial Opportunity Created By CREDIBLE FINANCIAL ENTREPRENEURS All Across The World.
Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
The Financial Market Changes with Respect to TIME and VOLUME OF TRADING ACTIVITIES BY INTERNATION BITCOIN MERCHANTS.

When I write about The Financial Market on This Thread; By Now - I expect that You know that I'm referring to "THE BITCOIN MARKET" as This The Subject of The Matter here.

My Bitcoin Bureaucracy Business (BBB) is All About STRATEGICALLY Importing Bitcoin from International Merchants Who offer Bitcoin Purchases Slightly Below or Slightly Above The PRESENT BITCOIN PRICE AS AT THE TIME OF TRADING.

Note The Emboldened : " AS AT THE TIME OF TRADING."

So, With this information;

Your MAIN JOB here is to Search and Look For International Bitcoin Sellers Offering FAVOURABLE RATES that Would Provide You with GOOD MARGIN Necessary for You To Make NECESSARY and GOOD PROFITS.

To MT4 and MT5 FOREX Traders;
All of these sounds like FOREX TERMS...

Yes, These are FOREX Terms... However, This cannot be traded on MT4/MT5 or similar Brokerage Portals which are The Platforms Created by some CUNNY FOLKS to MAKE EXCESS MONEY from The OVER 90% of People Losing Their Hardearned Money to ARTIFICIAL FOREX Trading.

All that is being done here is Purely PHYSICA, REAL and EFFECTUAL Transactions between Various Genuine Merchants Buying and Selling Bitcoin Across The World.

So, This is not a Thread created for you to Risk Losing Money Before You Can Try To MAKE MONEY.

This is a thread created to Sensitize You of The Possibility of Multiplying Your Money with ABSOLUTELY ZERO RISK so far You are Ready to Learn The RULES and INTRICASIES of How To TRADE SAFELY without Getting SCAMMED By SCAMMERS who Always CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOK Their Heads into Every Genuine Financial Opportunity Created By CREDIBLE FINANCIAL ENTREPRENEURS All Across The World.

With All of These Being Addressed Already;

I'll be closing The End of The Year of This Thread with Some Further Explanatory Clue using My Conversational Chats with one of my Proposed Subscribers.

Updates Coming Up Shortly.
Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

With All of These Being Addressed Already;

I'll be closing The End of The Year of This Thread with Some Further Explanatory Clue using My Conversational Chats with one of my Proposed Subscribers.

Updates Coming Up Shortly.

Revealing Conversations....

1 Share

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

Revealing Conversations....

Questions Asked:

The PayPal arbitrage stuff, like is it 100% guaranteed
Secondly, is daily profit sure
Lastly, after making the payment of 50k, can I start with a capital of 100k?

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

Questions Asked:

The PayPal arbitrage stuff, like is it 100% guaranteed
Secondly, is daily profit sure
Lastly, after making the payment of 50k, can I start with a capital of 100k?

Conversational Responses

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

Conversational Responses

More Conversational Responses.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

For Your Sensitization Pleasure.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class by LifeSolutionsTV: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
I believe Some of You have been able to pick up Some Valuable Informations and Points From The Conversational Screenshots Already Shared Above.

Finally, I Will Be Addressing The Question of Price Negotiations as regards Paying for The Subscription For Anyone Who Wants to Learn MY ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING as I Already Stated in The Converstional Screenshot Below.

As From January 1, 2022 ; The Participatory Fee To Become A POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Member To Learn MY ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING will be Moved to 20 PAC = 100,000 Naira.

That is; This is to Notify Everyone Who is Reading Through This Thread and Cares to Learn How To ENDLESSLY MULTIPLY MONEY Through My BITCOIN BUREAUCRACY That The Subscription Fees to Learn This SPECIAL ART OF TRADING PROFITABLY Has DOUBLED.

My 50,000 Naira GIVE-AWAY OFFER has DOUBLED To 100,000 Naira.

So, if you are reaching out to me - You should have this in your mind.

Another Information Worthy to Note is That I'll PEREONALLY Be Putting An End To MY ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING TRAININGS By DECEMBER 31ST, 2022.

It is Expected That My 1 Year Messianic Training on My ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING would have Yielded A Reasonable Amount of My Financial Students who can also take up the Mantle to Train Other People as I CONCENTRATE on Other Societal Projects that would be Needing My Attention at that TIME.

So, if you want to learn FIRST-HAND An ART OF TRADING which I DISCOVERED and DEVELOPED Myself ; Then You have A Duration of 1 Year to still do so.

As Time Unravels, I will be Making Significant Adjustments to The Subscription Fees to Learn THE SAFE ART OF ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING.

And As A Matter of Fact; The Subscription Fees Will Keep DOUBLING UP, For My BirthName has been Scripted as "AYODEJI" meaning "My Blessings are Always DOUBLED ".

(1) (Reply)

Shitcoins That Will Explode In 2022 / Earn Money Like Ebay! 100% Free To Join. +2349154642250 / Exchange Traded Funds :etf Benefits And Risks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.