Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Install An App And Earn, Simple As That... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Install An App And Earn, Simple As That... (1109 Views)

Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? / Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class / LIFE Is SIMPLE As A,B,C Series: Do You Have A Journal For Your Cryptocurrencies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Install An App And Earn, Simple As That... by folajoe21(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2019
Here is a platform where you make money and withdraw daily just by registering free and referring people only, I still cash out yesterday after requesting payment and within 20 mins or less, I Recieve my money to my Bank. So you can join now and start making money right away.

Step by steps on how to sign up:

Step 1.
Click on the link that will be sent and you will be redirect to Playstore or app-store to download an app, after downloading and installing the app,

Step 2.
Sign up on the app using your email address or phone number and the confirmation code will be sent to you, copy it and paste it to confirmation box and confirm it, and after that,

Step 3.
Click on "profile" which is located at the right down side of the app, scroll down and you will see verify your account, click on it and you will be redirected to where you will snap your document and send to them for verification, this document is either voters card, national ID card or any valid Govt. Issue ID card with ID number,
So click on verify and you are will be redirected to snap your document, so hold and of your ID in your hand close to your face and snap it, you will see where to input your ID number, put the number in your ID card and submit it to them, once they approved it, you have earn #250 and you can withdraw it instantly if you wish to do so, even befor they approved your Document, you can also refer others and still earn #250 per person and you can withdraw it, I still withdraw yesterday night , so I am not telling you what I have not tested and confirmed.
Re: Install An App And Earn, Simple As That... by folajoe21(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2019
https:///DthkFvxHTZf3mfozNUEadp copy the link on ur browser and join the whatap group
Re: Install An App And Earn, Simple As That... by nathanD: 1:24am On Sep 27, 2019
The link isn't working
Re: Install An App And Earn, Simple As That... by pat077: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
After getting the #250, what next?
Re: Install An App And Earn, Simple As That... by Tessyy1701: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
pat077:
After getting the #250, what next?

Each person that use Your link You get another #250
Re: Install An App And Earn, Simple As That... by ikonion(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
08142158446 add up
Re: Install An App And Earn, Simple As That... by uzochi1991(m): 2:31am On Oct 04, 2019
07062078287 add

(1) (Reply)

Investing N200000 On Forex / Have you heard about the Entrepreneur Trust Fund / Why Is ' Stock Market Tips For Nigerians' Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.