Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 - Sports (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 (153360 Views)

Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 / South Africa Vs Tunisia: AFCON 2023 (0 - 0) On 24th January 2024 / Burkina Faso Vs Tunisia : AFCON 2021 Quarter-final (1 - 0) On 29th January 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 4:54am On Apr 03, 2022
okuta007:

how does my pains stop ya mama toto from smelling like spoilt geisha ? grin how does it stop ya hopeless fada from being a useless drunkard at aflao? grin - ? how does your continuous ejaculation since tuesday stop Ghana from always being inferior to Nigeria ? and most of all, how does my pains make ur useless self get one cedi from the GFA to celebrate Ghana’s “disaster in the waiting” world cup qualification ? … A team that lost woefully to Comoros (a minor in African Soccer) all of a sudden hopes to make an impact at the world cup…. grin - let me not even insult the team, they know they are just going to make the teams list in the competition - it is you; the bastard kenke-eating lunatic grin that has never stopped ejaculating on your self that you qualified for a world cup drawing 2 games, mind u - u didn t win any of the games, it was 2 draws

IF Nigeria qualified the way Ghana qualified for the world cup, trust me, most decent Nigerians won’t even celebrate it, they will be very quiet thinking of the disaster that awaits a team that qualified on 2 draws

but no, as a useless fellow that u are, you are not seeing the big picture - but here salivating and displaying quantum buffoonery because u don’t any better - ewu grin Ghana Goat grin

But if Nigeria qualified would that prevent ur mothers puss’y from smelling like stockfish grin
Or ur Father raping the hell outa of ur ashawo mother again tell me gringringringrin

We lost to Comoros but we whooop ur asss hahahaha

Say all that again this time without crying hahahahaha

Chest painsgringrin;grin

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Swanzi:

But if Nigeria qualified would that prevent ur mothers puss’y from smelling like stockfish grin
Or ur Father raping the hell outa of ur ashawo mother again tell me gringringringrin

We lost to Comoros but we whooop ur asss hahahaha

Say all that again this time without crying hahahahaha

Chest painsgringrin;grin

my dad doesn’t need to rape my mom, he has been banging my mom for 10
solid years before i was born grin but thanks for letting me know your father is a rapist who forced his akpeteshi infested dock into the public sewage condenser and smelly toto of your ashawo mama grin grin at room 101
aflao ashawo quarters where you were conceived - ya hopeless papa need to run a dna because u are a bastard som of a perpetually drunk father and a smelly toto ashawo mada (mama)

whop? win - did u win ? hahahahhahahha - it will never be a win when history book is written little kid is 2 draws … if u want to know what a win is, it is when the black stars of Ghana came to Nigeria in 2001 to play korea
japan 2002 world cup qualification match i port harcourt, nigeria and collected 3-0 spanking -
with the likes of the young Micheal Essien in your team that year - that is what whopping is not 2 draws

honestly if Nigeria had qualified over ghana with 0-0 in Abuja and 1-1 in Kumasi, i won’t be here having endless orgasm like u have now

yes i will be happy for the team BUT I won’t celebrate, for what ? like we sincerely deserve it without winning any match ? no bragging right BUT a shameless idiot like u won’t mind celebrating mediocrity because you have no life worth anything outstanding - keep grin celebrating mediocrity because u are a buffon grin world cup no far, dem go cure your craze for Qatar 2022 grin you think na Comoros u wan play for Qatar ? grin-

since you are this passionate and emotional about an average team like Ghana, i hope you have ordered your blood pressure medications because u surely will develop BP this summer… i only pity your poor wife and unfortunate kids who will have to throw away your urine and excreta every day when u develop a stroke because of your mediocre team
collecting thrashing left and right at the world cup - Na stroke go k i’ll you for this summer world cup grin

Anyways - the heavy repugnant smell from ya mama maggot- infested pussy and ogogoro-diluted sperm from ya hopeless fada cursed gbola is what produced a kenke eating i m be c ile like u grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
okuta007:

solid years before i was born grin but thanks for letting me know your father is a rapist who forced his akpeteshi infested dock into the public sewage condenser and smelly toto of your ashawo mama grin grin at room 101
aflao ashawo quarters where you were conceived - ya hopeless papa need to run a dna because u are a bastard som of a perpetually drunk father and a smelly toto ashawo mada (mama)

whop? win - did u win ? hahahahhahahha - it will never be a win when history book is written little kid is 2 draws … if u want to know what a win is, it is when the black stars of Ghana came to Nigeria in 2001 to play korea
japan 2002 world cup qualification match i port harcourt, nigeria and collected 3-0 spanking -
with the likes of the young Micheal Essien in your team that year - that is what whopping is not 2 draws

honestly if Nigeria had qualified over ghana with 0-0 in Abuja and 1-1 in Kumasi, i won’t be here having endless orgasm like u have now

yes i will be happy for the team BUT I won’t celebrate, for what ? like we sincerely deserve it without winning any match ? no bragging right BUT a shameless idiot like u won’t mind celebrating mediocrity because you have no life worth anything outstanding - keep grin celebrating mediocrity because u are a buffon grin world cup no far, dem go cure your craze for Qatar 2022 grin you think na Comoros u wan play for Qatar ? grin-

since you are this passionate and emotional about an average team like Ghana, i hope you have ordered your blood pressure medications because u surely will develop BP this summer… i only pity your poor wife and unfortunate kids who will have to throw away your urine and excreta every day when u develop a stroke because of your mediocre team
collecting thrashing left and right at the world cup - Na stroke go k i’ll you for this summer world cup grin

Anyways - the heavy repugnant smell from ya mama maggot- infested pussy and ogogoro-diluted sperm from ya hopeless fada cursed gbola is what produced a kenke eating i m be c ile like u grin

See long epistles of anger epain am…gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
okuta007:

Ok we didn’t win oya go to World Cup errh pain u well well gringringringringringrin

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
Swanzi:

Ok we didn’t win oya go to World Cup errh pain u well well gringringringringringrin

we don go world cup we don taya - naija first ghana go world cup abi ya hopeless papa no tell u ? when u win the world cup come brag hia, even yeye Togo don go world cup - big deal ? yeye Ghananese e-rat grin wey dey masturbate over $12 million for Ghana - money wey Davido take dey party in a weekend grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Swanzi:

Naija don go world cup we don taya - 6 times - big deal ? naija first ghana go world cup abi ya hopeless papa no tell u ? when Ghana win the world cup come brag hia, even yeye Togo don go world cup - big deal ? yeye Ghananese e-rat grin wey dey masturbate over $12 million for Ghana - money wey Davido take dey party in a weekend grin craze man grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
okuta007:

See mumu u had to go back to over 20years ago against a hurriedly arranged local black stars made up of Accra hearts of oak team who represented Ghana fact stop spreading falsehood you are old enough to be a grandfathergringrin now have u seen ur stupiditygrin
There was no essien in that team u 1mbecilic idiot hahahaha …
Nigeria has never beaten ghana with essien in team never..!!u mumu well wellgrin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
okuta007:

Naija don go world cup we don taya - 6 times - big deal ? naija first ghana go world cup abi ya hopeless papa no tell u ? when Ghana win the world cup come brag hia, even yeye Togo don go world cup - big deal ? yeye Ghananese e-rat grin wey dey masturbate over $12 million for Ghana - money wey Davido take dey party in a weekend grin craze man grin

Is that why u attacked ur players and coaches and vent ur anger on Ghanaian supporters hahahahahahaha oh lawdgringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
okuta007:

we don go world cup we don taya - naija first ghana go world cup abi ya hopeless papa no tell u ? when u win the world cup come brag hia, even yeye Togo don go world cup - big deal ? yeye Ghananese e-rat grin wey dey masturbate over $12 million for Ghana - money wey Davido take dey party in a weekend grin

Why is davido not giving that money to the over 80milion people who are living in abject poverty u foolgringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
okuta007:

Yes is true they’ve been banging for over years but Are u aware the first encounter between ur parents was a violent rape grin did ur mother not tell u that she was anally raped with an aid of a lubricant gringringrin
Well I understand it’s shameful they intentionally kept it from you sorry to hear it from me ok gringringrin

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Swanzi:

Yes is true they’ve been banging for over years but Are u aware the first encounter between ur parents was a violent rape grin did ur mother not tell u that she was anally raped with an aid of a lubricant gringringrin
Well I understand it’s shameful they intentionally kept it from you sorry to hear it from me ok gringringrin

yes this is proof u are from Ghanaweb

all you guys say there is fvck fvck fvck

chatting about Efua tow tow all day long

that is why $12 million is the best Ghana as a country will ever achieve on your miserable lifetime - because fvck fvck fvck is your problem in Ghana - country of women with smelly towtow cheesy grin

my father has the permission to rape my mother all day long - because she is his wife

ya mama is a public dog fvck ed and humiliated by all the rotten teeth laborers at aflao, you
a re the son of a thousand fathers

better go do a dna test, your dad may be kweku the laborer which died when he fell into a heap of sh it while digging pit latrine last week grin

the man who parades himself as your father is loser drunkard who was mugu enough to be deceived and manipulated by your sewage toto mada grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Swanzi:

Why is davido not giving that money to the over 80milion people who are living in abject poverty u foolgringrin

i diot, the average nigerian is not a fo ol like u who is constantly ejaculating because of money they won’t get a penny from

u are a sorry excuse for a man - i have never seen an idiot who rejoices over what wil never benefit him - go and kill yourself, you are disgrace to the male gender

rejoicing over what will not add 1 cedi to your miserable life - grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Swanzi:

Is that why u attacked ur players and coaches and vent ur anger on Ghanaian supporters hahahahahahaha oh lawdgringrin

how does that stop your mama towtow from smelling offensively all day long ? grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Swanzi:

See mumu u had to go back to over 20years ago against a hurriedly arranged local black stars made up of Accra hearts of oak team who represented Ghana fact stop spreading falsehood you are old enough to be a grandfathergringrin now have u seen ur stupiditygrin
Nigeria has never beaten ghana with essien in team never..!!u mumu well wellgrin

so Emmanuel Dual and Mohammed Gargo we’re local players abi - ? lie kee your head - Ghana had at least 9 professionals in Europe playing too soccer in that game - idiot

Always giving excuses

shay Ghana didn’t use their best players against Comoros at AfCON - mumu grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Swanzi:

this is what whooping look like not 0-0 and 1-1 draw … craze man grin

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
okuta007:

I can feel ur pains hahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
okuta007:

so Emmanuel Dual and Mohammed Gargo we’re local players abi - ? lie kee your head - Ghana had at least 9 professionals in Europe playing too soccer in that game - idiot

Always giving excuses

shay Ghana didn’t use their best players against Comoros at AfCON - mumu grin grin grin

So are u going to cry about it hahahahagringringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
okuta007:

how does that stop your mama towtow from smelling offensively all day long ? grin

So how will that stop ur greasily bald old fool u call a father from continuing to molest ur stockfish scented pu’ssy of a ho’re u call a mother hahahahahah cry me a rivergrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
okuta007:

that is why $12 million is the best Ghana as a country will ever achieve on your miserable lifetime - because fvck fvck fvck is your problem in Ghana - country of women with smelly towtow cheesy grin

my father has the permission to rape my mother all day long - because she is his wife

ya mama is a public dog fvck ed and humiliated by all the rotten teeth laborers at aflao, you

better go do a dna test, your dad may be kweku the laborer which died when he fell into a heap of sh it while digging pit latrine last week grin

the man who parades himself as your father is loser drunkard who was mugu enough to be deceived and manipulated by your sewage toto mada grin

Did I hurt ur feelings grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
okuta007:

Super chickens we have been beating u since time immemorial….
Anytime we whoop ur azz it turns violent hahahahahagringrin

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
okuta007:

So mumu Essien is no longer part of it again u son of hoegrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
Swanzi:

But ur father is the bigger idiot and a fool for raping a whor3 but innocent woman u call a mother hahahahahahagrin
The feeling of eliminating you from the World Cup is worth more than money you buffooongrin

7 replies - chai sifia pains…. from pikin from a smelly towtow grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Swanzi:

the kenke eating vagabond was crying i cited soccer stats from 20 years ago, but he has no problem bringing a 1950newspaper from his fathers cockroach infested grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
okuta007:

Thank you for admitting that ur father is a useless smelly rapist and is good to understand that he’s also a drunkardgringringrin
But who told u ur mother was only raped….?? She’s equally a whor3 and I’ve personally fucke’d her a couple of times gringringrin
She’s pretty good with Dougy grin
Her Toto smells but it’s sweet as hell hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
okuta007:

the kenke eating vagabond was crying i cited soccer stats from 20 years ago, but he has no problem bringing a 1950newspaper from his fathers cockroach infested grin grin grin

Yes I needed to remind u that what happened on Tuesday was not just a flash in pan but history repeating itself hahahaha

You going back to 20years to get when you whooped ghana is patheticgrin especially when it was a hurriedly assembled team get the differencegrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
okuta007:

7 replies - chai sifia pains…. from pikin from a smelly towtow grin grin grin

Am pining u down on ur own forum hahahahaha grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
okuta007:

On a more serious note are u aware eagles are one of the most tastiest birds especially when grilled on a Tuesday eveninggringringringringrin

Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Swanzi:

sifia pains - it is a pain being a Ghananese grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
okuta007:

sifia pains - it is a pain being a Ghananese grin

What a hilarious irony gringrin coming from a citizen of Zoogerian Republic the most misgoverned set of people on planet earthgringrin
Tell me have u on ur gen today hahahahahagrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by okuta007: 3:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Swanzi:

What a hilarious irony gringrin coming from a citizen of Zoogerian Republic the most misgoverned set of people on planet earthgringrin
Tell me have u on ur gen today hahahahahagrin

jobless man, how does Ghana’s qualification stop the oozing repugnant smell from your mama’s towtow ? grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2022
okuta007:

jobless man, how does Ghana’s qualification stop the oozing repugnant smell from your mama’s towtow ? grin grin

I can virtually feel ur pains even as u try to conceal it with laughing emoji’s… Nigeria jaga jaga everyday scatter scatter….go on the Gen gringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply)

Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 / Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) / Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.