Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (10685 Views)

Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by adelaja70(m): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2022
kinzation:

Hmm
Even looking at his antecedent I don't think this man can handle Nigeria not even now that Nigeria is in her lowest of low
He's not perfect... But i can assure you he will do well. I like leaders who always surround himself with brilliant people irrespective of their tribe... They always do well.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Kaiser20: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2022
adelaja70:

Tinubu will win Lagos hands down... Yoruba no mumu like Igbos o. Try the undercover, the way boys go mama you... You go regret your life.
You are not Yoruba, and you can never be one. If you smart you will realize that Tinubu has failed his poeple, what is his reactions to Fulani herdsmen killings in SW.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Mason360(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2022
Anyone who supports tinubu should be killed
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Trentee4eva: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2022
kinzation:
Brace yourself up people
We're gonna be in for a long ride if this man wins..

embarassed embarassed
He won't win. It's all NOISE
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by adelaja70(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Kaiser20:

You are not Yoruba, and you can never be one. If you smart you will realize that Tinubu has failed his poeple, what is his reactions to Fulani herdsmen killings in SW.
He did not fail us... He reacted. Your Igbo leaders that reacted, wetin una achieve? You are even killing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by ScamDemicEra: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2022
If the media can be used so effectively, to sell Covid19 and it's death-shot called vaccine, they can sell Tinubu. The selling plus major rigging can perform magic.

People should never underestimate the power of media mind control/hypnotic spell. 2015 is not that long ago, when majority under hypnotic spell went back to what they have vomited twice !!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by NothingDoMe: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Ademola47:
Tinubu is by far the most popular contestants.

Funnily enough, he might use 'joker'. By that, I mean he would announce his withdrawal lately and endorse a younger, more active person.

The main understands the Nigerian 'Politosphere' very well.
I thought of this but let's see if he's going to endorse prof Osi
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by HilcomTech(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2022
Tinubu is the choice of Nigerians only Igbo cannibals stand against progress.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2022
timesTani:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed drug baron from Iragbiji i.e Mannequin 2.0 with no vision, you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life... Be warned.
Your progress is not determined by your Nigerian leaders unless you have strong allies with them.
As a youth, stop thinking that one government in power will better your life, start to develop yaself
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Kenneth10110(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Keep trying to sell this man to Nigerians it wont work every news about am una go flood am to front page if una win vote for am using nairaland fly come east and north give am votes. [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by dapolaw(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Let me tell you one thing I know and certain of.... If Tinubu is elected, he will surprise alot of you people.

kinzation:

I'm just thinking hope Nigeria won't go from fry pan to fire like this
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Bbdot(m): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2022
The whistle has not been officially blowing but people can not longer wait again
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by seunjungle1(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2022
The man is a win win man! Not like your own political fathers that failed all the time..
.....check his (Tinubu) antecedent...it will tell you....

Brendaniel:
The same Yoruba ronu group that twisted the narrative of end sars protest against the Igbos is the same group supporting Tinubu, they will now twist the failure of Tinubu's administration against the Igbos if he becomes president and fails in performance just like Buhari ...

This is a twisted group supporting a twisted man...
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Shetemi12(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2022
dolipzle:
E no go better for your generation muppet

Was it better for your grandfather, your father and even you? Is the curse affecting you already!

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Kaiser20: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
adelaja70:

He did not fail us... He reacted. Your Igbo leaders that reacted, wetin una achieve? You are even killing yourself.
People with very low self esteem argue with ethnic or religious sentiment
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Brendaniel: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
seunjungle1:
The man is a win win man! Not like your own political fathers that failed all the time..
.....check his (Tinubu) antecedent...it will tell you....

sorry I don't have any political father, you folks only see things in black and white(PDP AND APC)
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by saintrow1: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dailymice:
Honesty Sunday Igboho will be wishing he's igbo because the way his people have abandoned him for the drug baron criminal Tinubu is amazing

Ewwwww, no yoruba will never ever wish to be shit. We never downgrade. Who the Bleep are igbos. If not for the British, we won't have anything to do with you bastard. Did you not hear fela's song. He said we no be the same category.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by kinzation(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
adelaja70:

He's not perfect... But I can assure you he will do well. I like leaders who always surround themselves with brilliant people irrespective of their tribe... They always do well.

Hmm
Let's see how it pans out and he should win his primaries first

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by kinzation(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Trentee4eva:

He won't win. It's all NOISE

Hmm
Let's see how it goes then
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by kinzation(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
dapolaw:
Let me tell you one thing I know and certain of.... If Tinubu is elected, he will surprise alot of you people.

Surprise positively or negatively

That's how bubu started o
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by kolmart: 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Illegal group where do they based? Who are their members? Awon were
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by King44(m): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
This Yoruba group no dey think
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
kinzation:
Brace yourself up people
We're gonna be in for a long ride if this man wins..

embarassed embarassed

That's Thier choice, make yours. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by happyfam10000: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Omo yoruba oponu niyin oo tinubu is going destroy una life and ur eyes go clear eyin were won won yi

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Shegz4god(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nah hunger go kill Una finish if him enter
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by dapolaw(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Surprised positively ���

kinzation:

Surprise positively or negatively

That's how bubu started o
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by kinzation(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
dapolaw:
Surprised positively ���

Well then
Fingers crossed
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by dapolaw(m): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
This is the first time I will have a discussion devoid of insults and name calling in the name of politics. Thanks for your level of maturity.

kinzation:

Well then
Fingers crossed
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by kinzation(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
dapolaw:
This is the first time I will have a discussion devoid of insults and name-calling in the name of politics. Thanks for your level of maturity.

smiley smiley
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion and one should totally desist from insulting people based on their own opinion..
I respect you bro..

God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Mom007(f): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
A won agba tio ronu...
Pstcheeeeewwwwww undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Almustapha: Nigeria's Security Challenges Are Signs Of Greatness / APC Chairman Promises To Work Towards Tinubu Presidency / Imo: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Onwuegbu (PDP), Returns Apc's Chike Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.