Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (10684 Views)

Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by cosmatika(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2022
Lol
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Sleekfingers: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2022
Dailymice:
Honesty Sunday Igboho will be wishing he's igbo because the way his people have abandoned him for the drug baron criminal Tinubu is amazing

Didn't we warned him? Igboho is nothing but a bloody thug.....

Tinubu is the next president, whether you like it or not.....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Superwave16320: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2022
To hell with you and him.
Who are is people ? Die Igboho tell you his people are from Lagos. ?
Dailymice:
Honesty Sunday Igboho will be wishing he's igbo because the way his people have abandoned him for the drug baron criminal Tinubu is amazing

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Handsum64: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2022
Cyber rats will be shocked including ipobians and PDP looting machine to see their tormentor in chief as commander in chief
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Rawtruth1: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2022
Failed already. Nigerians don't have short memory, please
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by seyz91(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2022
Infact big weyrey sef

To me, any yoruba that go for Tinubu na stupid yoruba wey no get sense

2023 should be Osinbajo or no one else
Lawalemi:
A lot if financially induced political groups. Awon weyrey

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by seyz91(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2022
Confirm!
osuofia2:
This kind packaging no good o.. BAT should go and sit down and rest. We don't want ancestors as president
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by seyz91(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2022
Osinbajo better
Sleekfingers:

Tinubu is the next president......but kinda prefer Osinbajo.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Eriokanmi: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2022
I call them Yoruba alaini ronu. What happened to Yemi Osinbajo who has a clean record and past? If tinubu had good programmes, why not help PYO's government with it and make him succeed. 2 things can't be taken away from Nigeria's politics...religion and ethnicity, just the way race is a factor in the US politics. Every countey has her politicial peculiarities.

Unfortunately, this has been there from time immemorial and nothing can change it, not even our desperate politicians. A Muslim president is going and another Muslim will succeed him, are they smoking weed? The politicians themselves know this fact , that our country is divided along these 2 lines but because they always want to have their way out of desperation for power, they'd look the other way.

Each time issues of religion is discussed as one of the factors to be considered in choosing a president, they'd be making a reference to MKO and Kingibe's arrangement. They knew the circumstances surrounding the arrangement but they'd pretend as if they didn't. We wanted the military out at all cost and anything which would make it happen was welcome as of that time. Not that Nigeria was cool with the IBB's arrangement. Tinubu should eat his humble pie amd shelf his ambition cos its nothing but a mirage.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by dapolaw(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2022
So reality is staring at you now?

kinzation:
Brace yourself up people
We're gonna be in for a long ride if this man wins..

embarassed embarassed
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Kaiser20: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2022
If you want to know about Tinubu, enter the streets in Lagos as undercover ask people about Tinubu, the lagosians will tell you that he's a professional manipulator and a greedy man who dominates people
Ask the END SARS youth demonstrators
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2022
Wtf is yoruba ronu group? bunch of clowns
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by dapolaw(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2022
I am Yoruba and I go for Tinubu.

seyz91:
Infact big weyrey sef

To me, any yoruba that go for Tinubu na stupid yoruba wey no get sense

2023 should be Osinbajo or no one else
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by muheeb01(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2022
Hmm it is well
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Justiceleague1: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2022
Coneheaded structures grin grin grin

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by InvertedHammer: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2022
/
Cash out time!

Everyone is lining up to get a piece of the pie. Election time game play.

Andy Ubah is still depressed. Dr Maduka is still in agony.

Some people's only means of livelihood have been activated from now till 2023.

/
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by adelaja70(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2022
kinzation:
Brace yourself up people
We're gonna be in for a long ride if this man wins..

embarassed embarassed
He will perform creditably well... Don't judge him cause of Buhari...He knows how to appoint and make use of brilliant people... And he's not a tribalist.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Electrochemistry(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2022
All I know, I will vote for any Igbo candidate that will contest if there's none then I will cast my vote for Osibanjo.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by FlordFlorez(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2022
The way they abandoned Igboho and endorsed this drug barron will remind you of how Israelites abandoned Jesus of Nazareth and plend for Barnabas, a notorious criminal to be released.

Yoruba ronu jatijati!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Toks2008(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2022
This ones don collect money.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Toks2008(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2022
Electrochemistry:
All I know, I will vote for any Igbo candidate that will contest if there's none then I will cast my vote for Osibanjo.

Ideally it is an igbo Person that should be the next president But the igbos are not united. Some are clamouring for secession and some are clamouring for the national cake.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by adelaja70(m): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Kaiser20:
If you want to know about Tinubu, enter the streets in Lagos as undercover ask people about Tinubu, the lagosians will tell you that he's a professional manipulator and a greedy man who dominates people
Ask the END SARS youth demonstrators
Tinubu will win Lagos hands down... Yoruba no mumu like Igbos o. Try the undercover, the way boys go mama you... You go regret your life.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by xamuel17(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2022
brainpulse:
Endorsement everywhere this man goes. He simply has a special grace upon his life, no matter what man says or do.

While he is strategizing, aligning and updating himself with yearning of the people to earn their trust, some miscreants are wailing upon and down even when we all know their candidate is one old atikthief that spent more than 4 years in Dubai.

Tinubu the kingmaker has his right to context and win 2023, no one can take that away from him

How I wish you hype your parents like this sad
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by kinzation(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2022
dapolaw:
So reality is staring at you now?

I'm just thinking hope Nigeria won't go from fry pan to fire like this
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by adelaja70(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2022
FlordFlorez:
The way they abandoned Igboho and endorsed this drug barron will remind you of how Israelites abandoned Jesus of Nazareth and plend for Barnabas, a notorious criminal to be released.

Yoruba ronu jatijati!
Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by kinzation(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2022
adelaja70:

He will perform creditably well... Don't judge him cause of Buhari...He knows how to appoint and make use of brilliant people... And he's not a tribalist.

Hmm
Even looking at his antecedent I don't think this man can handle Nigeria not even now that Nigeria is in her lowest of low
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Noblewealth(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2022
These ones are Yoruba oni ronu group... It should be the opposite..

Why glamouring for burnt cake like the one we are facing now..

We shay dey like fairly use people..
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by dolipzle(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2022
Shetemi12:
Vote for Tinubu
E no go better for your generation muppet
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by emerged01(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2022
Ademola47:
Tinubu is by far the most popular contestants.

Funnily enough, he might use 'joker'. By that, I mean he would announce his withdrawal lately and endorse a younger, more active person.

The main understands the Nigerian 'Politosphere' very well.
Very possible. I'm looking upto that.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Exceed15: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2022
E ronu o o.. all for their bellies
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by kinibigdeal(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2022
jojofola:
These ones are hungry.

Yoruba Ronu in the trash bin.

There’s nothing like Yoruba ronu. I’m surprised people are yet to understand the gimmick of BAT. He did worse under GEJ. He’s capable of forming diverse group of people with funds to endorse. I’m still expecting his own Afenifere faction to openly endorse him soon. Many faceless group will come out before 2023. He owns the media so we will be talking about him for a long time but the real gladiators in the race are watching
Re: Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency by Bahamas95(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2022
It baffles me how people who regard themselves as being sensible would leave their houses and businesses to support these thieves during political campaigns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Law And Policy? / Pro-amaechi Youth Mobilise In Vain / Nigeria’s Economy Is Bright – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.