Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. (549 Views)

If U Are 30 And Still In Ur Parents House,read This. / What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? / Pls Read And Give Ur Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by ibechris(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2022
No need to explain further.

I believe we understand the language better.
Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2022
*do less with undeserving people, but I know an ipanle child like toujurs will not hear.

He'll rather spend it on booze, hookup and drugs...

1 Like

Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by Cypress042(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2022
For those of us who wish to spend on our parents this christmas

Do well to buy expensive things for your dad also, bottle of shnapp is not food, let's learn to show our beloved fathers love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by Richbyfaith: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2022
A brother is up instead of down.
Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by Jennyclay(f): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2022
Why would you give your girlfriend less Christmas gift?Didn't you realize what you were getting yourself into before you decided to date her undecided. So why give her less gifts undecided. Or you don't have money?

No doubt, I agree with you on giving your parents an expensive gift but your girlfriend is also human. abi is your girlfriend that cheap? undecided.
Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by TheBTCinvestor: 10:17am On Dec 22, 2022
Richbyfaith:
A brother is down please. I need someone to lift me up. I'm in the midst of a terrible situation but God can use anyone to lift me out of the situation. Can somebody help me with any financial token please? Any amount matters so much.

Name: Samson
Acc. No.: 02216 10773
Gtbank

Rip bro grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by Richbyfaith: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

Rip bro grin
That is not nice
Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by TheBTCinvestor: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2022
Richbyfaith:

That is not nice

Then stop begging and go and work!!!
Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by Richbyfaith: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

Then stop begging and go and work!!!
Only if you know
Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by TheBTCinvestor: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2022
Richbyfaith:

Only if you know

Who is myfan? Stop creating different account to scam people..u were begging with that account and someone gave u 10k angry
Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by Richbyfaith: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

Who is myfan? Stop creating different account to scam people..u were begging with that account and someone gave u 10k angry

I wished I know who you are talking about. Go and check well please.
Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by Richbyfaith: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

I had to go check your profile and this is what I.could return with.

https://www.nairaland.com/7106371/im-mercedes-lover-fan-pictures

So many people tagging you a scammer.
Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by GiftdeliveryAU: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2022
Hello,

Gift Delivery Australia is a large online retailer of gifts for all ages and
occasions. Here you get chocolates, combos, and gifts.
Visit: - giftdeliveryaustralia.com
Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by mariahAngel(f): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2022
Anyone that has and needs to be reminded to give something to their parents bu nnoo efulefu!

1 Like

Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by TheBTCinvestor: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Richbyfaith:

I had to go check your profile and this is what I.could return with.

https://www.nairaland.com/7106371/im-mercedes-lover-fan-pictures

So many people tagging you a scammer.

I'm an oil worker who earns millions yearly....so bro u can call me whatever.. that won't add 1kobo to ur broke account

1 Like

Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by Richbyfaith: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

I'm an oil worker who earns millions yearly....so bro u can call me whatever.. that won't add 1kobo to ur broke account

Many people claim whatever they like online. Well done Mr. Millions Earner.
Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by eazzzy1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
Why should there be a comparison? If I gave my girlfriend a $900 wristwatch, translated to about 486k and gave my mom 300k, you would consider it giving my gf more, but would my mom be happier with a Movado or would she prefer the 300k?

Keep in mind I gave my mom money every month of the year. My girl play a strategic role in my life, appreciating her once a while isn’t a slight on my mother. Plus my girl will give me something in return, my mom wont.

Unsolicited advise rejected!!!
Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by TheBTCinvestor: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Richbyfaith:

Many people claim whatever they like online. Well done Mr. Millions Earner.

U no dey feel my benz? grin

1 Like

Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by Vision101(m): 12:13am On Dec 23, 2022
Op you are teaching boys bad thing. How can our girls survive this difficult Christmas? They depend on the boys grin

You are advising them to retire the ladies in December and rehire them in January. That's unfair. tongue

I will advise the ladies to operate the concept of show me the gift or I gum my legs. Tit for tat.

1 Like

Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by StreetFight: 12:23am On Dec 23, 2022
ibechris:
No need to explain further.

I believe we understand the language better.

Who asked for your advice?
Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by StreetFight: 12:24am On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why would you give your girlfriend less Christmas gift?Didn't you realize what you were getting yourself into before you decided to date her undecided. So why give her less gifts undecided. Or you don't have money?

No doubt, I agree with you on giving your parents an expensive gift but your girlfriend is also human. abi is your girlfriend that cheap? undecided.

And girlfriend had been cursed be er to make her own money but to be selling her worthless body in the name of relationship?
Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by StreetFight: 12:25am On Dec 23, 2022
eazzzy1:
Why should there be a comparison? If I gave my girlfriend a $900 wristwatch, translated to about 486k and gave my mom 300k, you would consider it giving my gf more, but would my mom be happier with a Movado or would she prefer the 300k?

Keep in mind I gave my mom money every month of the year. My girl play a strategic role in my life, appreciating her once a while isn’t a slight on my mother. Plus my girl will give me something in return, my mom wont.

Unsolicited advise rejected!!!

Any son that gives his girlfriend more than he gives his mother, such a son is cursed and will not end well
Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by Richy4(m): 12:55am On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why would you give your girlfriend less Christmas gift? Didn't you realize what you were getting yourself into before you decided to date her undecided. So why give her less gifts undecided. Or you don't have money?

<<I don't mean to quote you but if u think that red ink is the only reason people date, then that is a wrong mindset..

<<Reasonable People in my opinion don't go into relationship simply because of monetary reasons.... Relationship can never be a poverty alleviation scheme... When u dump your financial woes for a man to carry.., and he starts feeling possessive towards you, then it's your fault...Casting your financial burdens on a man is the surest means to attract insult...

<<Try being in a relationship based on good companionship; someone that understands U completely without U asking for as little as a recharge card.. Or

<< A relationship where you Feel safe.. u celebrate your high and low moment with him without an iota of money attached...

<<When you were in such a relationship, there's no way the man will disrespect you...He will never see you as his property..and when u want out, u pick your bag with your shoulders raised high..and Slammed the door behind your back...

<< When Ne-Yo sang the song miss independent, He was talking about girls like you who knows how to pick their bills without looking for assistance... If u haven't watched or listened to that song and it lyrics, give it a trial.. that's what a lot of Morden men were looking for..

1 Like

Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by ibechris(m): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2022
StreetFight:

This one is angry and depressed.

U are obviously frustrated because u've got nothing to offer.

I am talking to people who have something reasonable to offer not cashless men like u.
Re: Give Ur Parents A Gift This Christmas. Do Less With Girl Friends. by ibechris(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
StreetFight:

U must have been pained.

Sorry ma.

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Acts Like A Boss, Forces Grandma To Kneel While Serving Him / Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son / Please Help Find Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.