Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 - Sports (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 (44244 Views)

AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac / Cameroon Vs Comoros: AFCON 2021 Round-of-16 : (2 - 1) On 24th January 2022 / AFCON - Morocco Vs Comoros (2 - 0) On 14th January 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Swanzi:
Pls remind me which ghana thread again has come to front page aside this thread am waiting …grin grin
How many days have you spent on this thread shedding angry tears on anyone that jokes about Ghana … you are so pained 100% grin
This Mr. Comoros bending you over has TRIGGERED you grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
pargelenis:
How many days have you spent on this thread shedding angry tears on anyone that jokes about Ghana … you are so pained 100% grin

Thought u were going to give me another thread about Ghanaians as I requested;Dluk how u stylishly ignored it grin
Am here on Nairaland cos of ghana so I don’t even get ur point…are u sure u are ok grin grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Torture2020: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
RUBBISH TALK grin a nigerian crying louder than Ghanaians? Bro, get a life. there is more to life than football grin

[s]
pargelenis:
[/s]
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Torture2020:
RUBBISH TALK grin a nigerian crying louder than Ghanaians? Bro, get a life. there is more to life than football grin[s][/s]
Yes, we cry … but we accept our losses like men … not like your clown friend claiming that Ghana would meet/beat Nigeria in this AFCON before Mr Comoros officially made you his wife and bent you over …
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Swanzi:

Thought u were going to give me another thread about Ghanaians as I requested;Dluk how u stylishly ignored it grin
Am here on Nairaland cos of ghana so I don’t even get ur point…are u sure u are ok grin grin
You are constantly on Nairaland because you are obsessed with Nigeria … it’s OK.
But separate from that, you are very pained by Mr Comoros bending you over and … grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Torture2020: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
But its true. Ghana will beat Nigeria any day. We own you nigerians. grin do you remember the last time nigeria beat Ghana? I am sure you were not born.

Forget Ghana not playing well. when it comes to nigeria, they are our wives naw grin Ghana beating Nigeria in no news now grin

pargelenis:
Yes, we cry … but we accept our losses like men … now your clown claiming that Ghana would meet/beat Nigeria in this AFCON before Mr Comoros officially made you his wife and bent you over …

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Torture2020:
But its true. Ghana will beat Nigeria any day. We own you nigerians. grin do you remember the last time nigeria beat Ghana? I am sure you were not born.

Forget Ghana not playing well. when it comes to nigeria, they are our wives naw grin Ghana beating Nigeria in no news now grin

ROFL … you are taking like your other Ghana friend or alternate ID… effects of cognitive dissonance!
Mr Comoros has officially made you his beach
Super Eagles will talk to Mr Comoros first before addressing your Ghana Whack Stars grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
pargelenis:
You are constantly on Nairaland because you are obsessed with Nigeria … it’s OK.
But separate from that, you are very pained by Mr Comoros bending you over and … grin

There are a thousand and one things u could do on Nairaland but u are equally stuck on ghana issue since yesterday grin u are so fixated about ghana admit it gringrin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Swanzi:
There are a thousand and one things u could do on Nairaland but u are equally stuck on ghana issue since yesterday grin u are so fixated about ghana admit it gringrin
I am still posting else where … I am also 100% enjoying your misery …. The pain you felt when Mr Comoros bent you over and …. grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Torture2020: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
how old are you? how long have you followed football? you sound very naive and completely unintelligent grin

football is a very funny game. teams go through a bad patch all the time. Its nothing new, which tells me that Ghanaians have a better perception of football than you Nigerians.

If you are discernible enough, you will know that what transpired at Afcon is just an episode. It doesn't define the future of football in Ghana. and Ghana will bounce back soon.

don't know why you nigerians are acting all funny

[s]
pargelenis:

ROFL … you are taking like your other Ghana friend or alternate ID… effects of cognitive dissonance!
Mr Comoros has officially made you his beach
Super Eagles will talk to Mr Comoros first before addressing your Ghana Whack Stars grin
[/s]
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Torture2020:

The boy must be a kid…. We’ve been beating and dominating them since his grandfather was boy grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
pargelenis:
I am still posting else where … I am also 100% enjoying your misery …. The pain you felt when Mr Comoros bent you over and …. grin

Hahaha and you think am not doing other stuff toogrin u sound extremely myopic and shot sighted … grincheesygrin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
Torture2020:
how old are you? how long have you followed football? you sound very naive and completely unintelligent grin

football is a very funny game. teams go through a bad patch all the time. Its nothing new, which tells me that Ghanaians have a better perception of football than you Nigerians.

If you are discernible enough, you will know that what transpired at Afcon is just an episode. It doesn't define the future of football in Ghana. and Ghana will bounce back soon.

don't know why you nigerians are acting all funny

[s][/s]
Exactly … that is all you have to say and accept your loss like a man!
When you instead speak out of your rear end, claiming that Ghana will beat Nigeria in this AFCON, then you will sound like a crètin especially when Comoros knocked you out of this competition! grin
Good luck to Ghana … I’m sure they will bounce back eventually … it would make more sense to blow your trumpet then rather than sounding like sour grapes now grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
Swanzi:
Hahaha and you think am not doing other stuff toogrin u sound extremely myopic and shot sighted … grincheesygrin
What else are you doing apart from crying angry salty tears on this thread after Mr Comoros bent you over and went fist in … grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
pargelenis:
What else are you doing about from crying angry salty tears on this thread after Mr Comoros bent you over and went fist in … grin

You are magically myopic and ignorant am enjoying myself to the fullest and if this broke recordgrin one way traffic is what I think u think u are doing then it’s gleefully funny as hell gringringrin
Ur making me roll on the floor with ur subtle attempts hahahaha try harder
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Swanzi:
You are magically myopic and ignorant am enjoying myself to the fullest and if this broke recordgrin one way traffic is what I think u think u are doing then it’s gleefully funny as hell gringringrin
Ur making me roll on the floor with ur subtle attempts hahahaha try harder
You are rolling on the floor crying angry salty tears …. Oh Mr Comoros did you dirty real bad! grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
pargelenis:
You are rolling on the floor crying angry salty tears …. Oh Mr Comoros did you dirty real bad! grin

Congratulations u are boring me to death
Try again stalegringrin are u that dull this is serious hahahhahaha…
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Swanzi:
Congratulations u are boring me to death
Try again stalegringrin are u that dull this is serious hahahhahaha…
I am triggering you again … you are so pained by Comoros knocking you out of AFCON
grin

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
pargelenis:
I am triggered … I was so pained by CAR beating us in Lagos… Ghana is a powerhouse in football sorry sar
grin

Ok grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2022
Swanzi:
Ok grin
Your pain is real … even worse, you live in 9ja. … it is no wonder you are so angry!
Ghana Wack Stars boy grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 7:57am On Jan 21, 2022
pargelenis:

My pain is real … even worse, I’m obsessed with Ghanaians … it is no wonder I am so angry!
Ghana Black star’s my idol grin

I see grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Swanzi:
I see grin
Hungry Ghana boy in KD grin … I don’t even know what work you do there but your frustration clearly shows not much grin
Good luck to your Ghana Wack Stars at the next AFCON. I hope you will cheer for Super Eagles in the knockout phase … be a man and not a salty loser cheesy
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
pargelenis:
I am just a Hungry boy in KD grin … I don’t even know what work to do but I am clearly frustratedgrin everything clearly shows I am pained grin
Good luck to your Ghana Black Stars at the next AFCON. I hope I will cheer for Black stars in the future … I will be a man and not a salty loser :
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
ikllbrokehoes:
That TJO is Tmksouth, dude thinks he's smart but he isn't, he was banned alongside Ghostwhisperer days ago on sport section for spamming and derailing and he switched to this account. nigga ain't wise at all. grin

Sir how u no dis if u is not GhostWisperer two undecided cheesy

Transcriber
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 12:02am On Jan 22, 2022
Swanzi:
What do you do for a living in KD? …. actually never mind, I don’t want to embarrass you any further. You are already suffering enough to leave Ghana and languish there … cheesy
Cheers dude.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2022
pargelenis:
What do you do for a living in KD? …. actually never mind, I don’t want to embarrass you any further. You are already suffering enough to leave Ghana and languish there … cheesy
Cheers dude.

So you ignorantly and naively actually think I live in KD grin grin then u must be really pained to even go and check me out I don’t even give a hoot who u are hahahaha.
Hold handkerchief wipe ur tears gringrin
I’m too elusive n smart for u sorrygrin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Swanzi:

So you ignorantly and naively actually think I live in KD grin grin then u must be really pained to even go and check me out I don’t even give a hoot who u are hahahaha.
Hold handkerchief wipe ur tears gringrin
I’m too elusive n smart for u sorrygrin
With this your broken English grammar, I know you are a hungry Ghana boy making peanuts in Nigeria … it explains your pain and frustration grin
On top of all that, your husband Mr Comoros bent you over and … (no Vaseline) grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
pargelenis:
With this your broken English grammar, I know you are a hungry Ghana boy making peanuts in Nigeria … it explains your pain and frustration grin
On top of all that, your husband Mr Comoros bent you over and … (no Vaseline) grin

When they loose the plot they begin to hold on strawsgrin hope ur not stupid enough to assume this is a grammar contestgrin grin

Am pretty sure u part of the mugu who are easily scammed online grin so u actually believe everything u see online and what if I’m in kaduna are ur brothers not hustling and even selling dog chains and recharge card here in ghana grin

It’s obvious u are the pained one here when u actually get the time to go digging around my account whiles I don’t even remember ur moniker grin grin
Did I click a nerve,hold handkerchief n wipe ur tears grin grin grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Swanzi:

When they loose the plot they begin to hold on strawsgrin hope ur not stupid enough to assume this is a grammar contestgrin grin

Am pretty sure u part of the mugu who are easily scammed online grin so u actually believe everything u see online and what if I’m in kaduna are ur brothersnot hustling and even selling dog chains and recharge card here in ghana grin

It’s obvious u are the pained one here when u actually get the time to go digging around my account whiles I don’t even remember ur moniker grin grin
Did I click a nerve,hold handkerchief n wipe ur tears grin grin grin
Oh absolutely… there are Nigerian miscreants all over the world and not just Ghana, but you are a hungry Ghana boy making peanuts in Nigeria. Your frustration and pain is as obvious as your broken English grammar grin
You hate Nigeria yet Nigeria feeds you … what a dichotomy grin
Mr Comoros bending you over was just a slice of your frustration … grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
pargelenis:

Oh absolutely… there are Nigerian miscreants all over the world and not just Ghana, but nut i am a hungry Nigerian boy making peanuts in Nigeria. My frustrations and pain is as obvious as my broken English grammar grin
I hate Ghana yet Ghana feeds me … what a dichotomy grin
Mr Central African Republic bending you over was just a slice of my frustrations … grin

I understand ur pain grin grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Swanzi:
I understand ur pain grin grin
Hungry Ghana boy … Naija is feeding you. No wonder you are constantly on Nairaland … Not only did Mr Comoros bend you over, he exposed your frustration with life grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
pargelenis:
I am a Hungry Nigerian boy … Naija is feeding me. That’s the reason am constantly on Nairaland … Not only did You Mr swanzi expose me but you bend me over, you exposed my frustrations in life grin

You don’t have talk plenty I know it’s Obvious grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara / Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) / Danny Welbeck May Never Play Football Again: Medical Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.