Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 (44217 Views)

AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac / Cameroon Vs Comoros: AFCON 2021 Round-of-16 : (2 - 1) On 24th January 2022 / AFCON - Morocco Vs Comoros (2 - 0) On 14th January 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Swanzi:
You don’t have talk plenty I know it’s Obvious grin grin grin
Yes and you are living in Naija collecting peanuts …. How messed up is your life small Ghana boy? No wonder Comoros triggered you this badly!
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
pargelenis:
Yes and you are living in Naija collecting peanuts …. How messed up is your life small Ghana boy? No wonder Comoros triggered you this badly!

Epain am well well….
Stop cryinggrin grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Swanzi:
Epain am well well….Stop cryinggrin grin
Naija feeds you … that’s why you are on Nairaland EVERYDAY grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
pargelenis:
Naija feeds me … that’s why I’m on Nairaland EVERYDAY grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Swanzi:
Mr hungry Ghana boy … Go back to Accra and find a real job … making small peanuts teaching in a secondary school in Nigeria is not sustainable grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Swanzi(m): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
pargelenis:
Mr hungry Ghana boy … Go back to Accra and find a real job … making small peanuts teaching in a secondary school in Nigeria is not sustainable grin

Are u going to crygringrin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Swanzi:
Are u going to crygringrin
You are the one crying … any post about Ghana football triggers you so badly grin
Find a better job than teaching in a secondary school in kaduna grin
You cannot even spell the drink “champagne” so there is no point you trying to teach kids.
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by JaceBlaze: 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

Apart from ur country which other country in Africa have u visited before or u only sit down and think South Africa is more developed than others

We don't have to visit any country to know that South Africa is the best country in Africa.It's been like that for a long time and it shall continue to be like that for a long time.Accept these facts and peace shall follow you wherever you wink cheesy

Ghana must go grin

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
JaceBlaze:

We don't have to visit any country to know that South Africa is the best country in Africa.It's been like that for a long time and it shall continue to be like that for a long time.Accept these facts and peace shall follow you wherever you wink cheesy

Ghana must go grin

We'll know the day they stop crowding us.
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by JaceBlaze: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nairalandian:

Bruh, imma say this straight to your face, SA is where it's at cus of White influence.
They don't necessarily need to be the ones doing the labour, just that influence. I'm not jealous or anything, I totally agree to the fact that SA is better than my country, but you see that statement in bold, don't ever argue that.
Them White folks are on another level compared to us, that's why they came to lands that later came to be known as the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand and made these countries dope...
Trust me if they remained in the hands of the natives they would have been shit today.
I've not been to SA before, but I'm quite sure areas inhabited by majority White people are better than areas inhabited and influenced by majority black people...

Okay but isn't that the case with almost the whole of Africa? Didn't white people leave infrastructure in every African country they invaded?

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by JaceBlaze: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

We'll know the day they stop crowding us.

Economic migrants asking us how we know SA is the best,is the "japparing" evident enough?? shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Economic migrants asking us how we know SA is the best,is the "japparing" evident enough?? shocked grin grin

grin
And there are only like 3 South Africans living in all of Worst Africa grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by JaceBlaze: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

grin
And there are only like 3 South Africans living in all of Worst Africa grin

And mainly for business trips grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
JaceBlaze:

And mainly for business trips grin

To build malls cool

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Okay but isn't that the case with almost the whole of Africa? Didn't white people leave infrastructure in every African country they invaded?
What are you saying
I don't get you
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by JaceBlaze: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Nairalandian:

What are you saying
I don't get you

You get me just fine.You just pretending to be confuse.

Why do other Africans act like the little infrastructure they have wasn't a result of "white influence" and act they did it all by themselves?

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2022
JaceBlaze:

You get me just fine.You just pretending to be confuse.

Why do other Africans act like the little infrastructure they have wasn't a result of "white influence" and act they did it all by themselves?
Lol...
I'm not denying that.
Infact, virtually everything modern we have in Africa is as a result of white influence. I'm not denying that..
To be very honest, without White influence, we would still be living in huts. I like saying the truth even when it hurts me.

Back to my initial comment..

SA is where it's at cus of White influence.....because white people live there
Argue with your keyboard
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by JaceBlaze: 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nairalandian:

Lol...
I'm not denying that.
Infact, virtually everything modern we have in Africa is as a result of white influence. I'm not denying that..
To be very honest, without White influence, we would still be living in huts. I like saying the truth even when it hurts me.

Back to my initial comment..

SA is where it's at cus of White influence.....because white people live there
Argue with your keyboard

Oh I forgot most West Africans (particularly Nigerians) are coons and are still struggling to overcome mental slavery.I apologize for assuming that 2022 would be any different lol

But tell me...since white people are not gonna come back to West Africa anytime soon y'all are just gonna fold your arms and leave everything in God's hands while your countries are rotting away??

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by IronGalaxy: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
[quote author=JaceBlaze post=109619544]

Oh I forgot most West Africans (particularly Nigerians) are coons and are still struggling to overcome mental slavery.I apologize for assuming that 2022 would be any different lol

But tell me...since white people are not gonna come back to West Africa anytime soon y'all are just gonna fold your arms and leave everything in God's hands while your countries are rotting away??[/qoute] everybody and their mama knows Nigerians are obsessed with white people and whiteness in general

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by JaceBlaze: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
[quote author=IronGalaxy post=109622497][/quote]

Is like they were injected with the gene of coonery from birth.Shit is just sad to watch.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Torture2020: 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
how market? Heard Nigeria is in the quarter final of Afcon? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pargelenis:

Exactly … that is all you have to say and accept your loss like a man!
When you instead speak out of your rear end, claiming that Ghana will beat Nigeria in this AFCON, then you will sound like a crètin especially when Comoros knocked you out of this competition! grin
Good luck to Ghana … I’m sure they will bounce back eventually … it would make more sense to blow your trumpet then rather than sounding like sour grapes now grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
Torture2020:
how market? Heard Nigeria is in the quarter final of Afcon? ;
We decided to save our “good stuff” for the WC Qualifier grin
See you in March dude!
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Torture2020: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
keep on deceiving yourself grin you couldn't beat a team with 12 players and their coach infected by covid grin and you want to go to world cup? grin grin grin grin grin grin

you must be a comedian, huh? grin grin grin grin grin
pargelenis:
We decided to save our “good stuff” for the WC Qualifier grin
See you in March dude!
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 25, 2022
JaceBlaze:

But tell me...since white people are not gonna come back to West Africa anytime soon y'all are just gonna fold your arms and leave everything in God's hands while your countries are rotting away??
Bro I'm not mentally enslaved, never have I and never will I be.
If you think admitting that them White folks are better than we blacks is being mentally enslaved, you're lying.
If you disagree that they're better than us, you're joking.
They're better, that is why they colonised us.
They're better that is why they came to your OWN HOME and treated you like dogs during Apartheid, even though they were just a tiny minority
Whites, Indians, Coloured, Blacks...in that order
I'm not happy typing this, but it's the truth...
The bitter truth.
Mind you, me saying these things doesn't mean, I'm gonna lick a White man's ass, Never!
I just like saying the truth.

And in response to the last paragraph, ask that to the government
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by JaceBlaze: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nairalandian:

If you think admitting that them White folks are better than we blacks is being mentally enslaved, you're lying.
They're better that is why they came to your OWN HOME and treated you like dogs during Apartheid, even though they were just a tiny minority
The bitter truth.
Mind you, me saying these things doesn't mean, I'm gonna lick a White man's ass, Never!

You are a mentally enslaved coon that hates his own skin and wish you had been born with blue eyes and long straight hair...life sucks for you, don't it?

No logic in your arguments so I guess I'm just gonna have to leave you with your inferiority complex.

Coon...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 by IronGalaxy: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nairalandian:

The bitter truth.

Lol. But you are a mental slave, it's all over this nonsense you wrote here.

Instead of calling Colonialism and Apartheid for what it is ,which is downright "evilness" ,you credit the instigators of these evils as superior ..how pathetic! I guess we should also call the Israeli better than Palestinians since they are also opressing them. I'm not suprised though, you Nigerians have this weird Uncle Tom, House nigga mentality which seems to be ingrained in you, but what I don't know.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Germany Vs Sweden: World Cup (2 - 1) - Final / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City 2020-21 Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.