Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released (26161 Views)

Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi / 2023: Tinubu & Osinbajo Will Fight - Primate Ayodele / Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by alphaNomega: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2022
All these prophets that could not see coronavirus pandemic.

I pity anyone who takes them serious
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by muheeb01(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2022
To me osibanjo is more fit to be president....but I preffered an igbo candidate like peter obi,charles soludo or more qualified igbo technocrat,let them also rule and be given a chance too

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Devil1Messenger: 11:22am On Jan 18, 2022
Toks2008:

Are you sure you are living in Nigeria or Mars.
I'm living in Nigeria
I just bought a sachet water for N20. Thanks to osinbajo for handling the economy

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by frankson1(m): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2022
slivertongue:
Political prophet

Abi! All these prophecies that requires "INTENSE PRAYERS" for them to manifest are not prophecies.
Besides, Osibanjo is the people's choice.

Look at this, if Tinubu wins it would mean that "INTENSE PRAYER" wasn't made and so 'prophecy' fulfiled.
Again, if Osibanjo should become the President, prayers where made and prophecy would have been fulfilled. So it's a win-win for the prophet.

It's safe to call him a "Political Prophet".
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Danjikanbauchi: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Godplan123:
Pls am selling small black nylon how many you need let in buck let me know and I will deliver it pls contact me and my range is from fadeyi to Ketu ikorodun road I supply only for now pls contact me..
what type of nylon, Viva, demco, decent or local made ?
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by fredoooooo: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Mt man I can say the same ... werey prophet
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
Short man pretender will not be president of Nigeria. He can join tiktok or join whatever he wants, he can buy Lipton or do whatever he wants, he won’t be president. I am not God but Nigeria cannot be so unfortunate to carryover any remnant of Buhari. Buhari and Osibanjo have ruled Nigeria for 7 years, yes Osibanjo was with him.

May wisdom not.depart from your home as it has come to stay....
The fact here is that Either TINUBU or Osibanjo is fit for the position....
Because both of them are into what brought Buhari and what Buhari is giving the country...

TINUBU......,...National Leader of APC
Osibanjo............V.P under APC

Vote Wisely next year.......you can't plant a corn and expect to harvest Mango...
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

I'm living in Nigeria
I just bought a sachet water for N20. Thanks to osinbajo for handling the economy

Lols...sounds like a morning breakfast.....
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by jaxxy(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2022
naija4life247:
Only Tinubu can guarantee Osinbajo Presidency. If Tinubu eventually steps down and deploys his political machinery in support Osinbajo, then that means God has appointed Osinbajo as President.

However, if APC forces Tinubu out and Tinubu pulls out his ACN structure from APC, then APC will become CPC which is just like APGA and CPC will die naturally like APP. Then PDP will clinch the Presidency.

Tinubu structure is highly overrated. Osinbajo is now getting popular in the south west and Notth and fashola, fayemi, ambode and many others won’t pull out of Apc cos there are factions now in Apc or ACN so tinubu can’t control everything like b4.

If tinubu pulls out he will lose Lagos immediately.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by goslowgoslow(m): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2022
Hungry prophets....the other time one of the fake prophet said Clinton will win election but Trump won. Foolish people!
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Pedyson: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2022
Amen, even though it could be false
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Devil1Messenger: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols...sounds like a morning breakfast.....
Yes so...And He served us well.
He is part of the failure govt
Lets stop recycling failures
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Babaken(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Ipob prophecy
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by hmohammed(m): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2022
lawalosky:
I live and do my business in a northern part of the country! Sometimes I keep wondering which of the Northerner do tinubu support team think will vote for tinubu! (believe you me) tinubu can't and will never win the heart of a typical northerner! Except maybe they should keep packaging him, maybe maybe

We love Tinubu in the north
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by gbolswag(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2022
But can't predict when Nigeria will be better

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by adenigga(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2022
Babaken:
Ipob prophecy
grin grin
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Bahamas95(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2022
I wonder what our Nairaland Falseprophet would have to say about this his colleague.
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Victorclean1: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2022
Story
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by ButterBurger: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2022
This will arguably be the best and first so called prophecy by a cleric that will receive so much embraces from Nigerian masses.

This man don think am self, me ah don think am Tay Tay , osinbajo is a Christian, na Christian turn and Buhari likes him a lot. He's a very loyal servant of the ruling party and also a vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Next to grand commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces and number 2 citizen of the useless nation.
Tinubu go get heart attack or fly into exile either to u.k or Ghana at the end of the day if he no wan hear word of advice.
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Toks2008(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

I'm living in Nigeria

lol is he your president? You are ignorant about how things work
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Yes so...And He served us well.
He is part of the failure govt
Lets stop recycling failures

Don't mind those ethic bigots......I know how Atiku fought Obasanjo in some of his Policies as a Vice President he was then......

Which one did Osibanjo fight against Buhari?.

Even his own people were chased away from Ogun State to an unknown land by Buhari kinsmen.....lols
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Devil1Messenger: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Toks2008:

lol is he your president? You are ignorant about how things work
The last time I checked both were elected by the electorates. And he is the current head of this administration economy team. Ur mumu is double squared

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Bombolistic: 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Here we go again o.
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Indispensable85(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dem don start again dis year.
Lol......
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Okwyjesus(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Exactly what we want and hope for.

Light of Hope.
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Safyqueen: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
Short man pretender will not be president of Nigeria. He can join tiktok or join whatever he wants, he can buy Lipton or do whatever he wants, he won’t be president. I am not God but Nigeria cannot be so unfortunate to carryover any remnant of Buhari. Buhari and Osibanjo have ruled Nigeria for 7 years, yes Osibanjo was with him.

The worst part is that osinbajo is the one in charge of economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by ufotunang: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Atiku will be president
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by salt1: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Osibanjo doesn't attract the revulsion that Igbos have towards Tinubu.
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Toks2008(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

The last time I checked both were elected by the electorates. And he is the current head of this administration economy team. Ur mumu is double squared

Continue to wallow in your ignorance.

No need explaining Jack to you.
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Toks2008(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
salt1:
Osibanjo doesn't attract the revulsion that Igbos have towards Tinubu.
Gbam
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Toks2008(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Safyqueen:

The worst part is that osinbajo is the one in charge of economy.

OK lemme explain.

It is just a blanket office that he is holding. The economy of a country is propelled by government policies that emanates from his principal.

A VP is only as important as the president makes him to be and I believe that but for the sake of constitutional loyalty, Osinbajo will rather not take that appointment except he is given the power to revamp the entire policies and that power will be made available to him when he becomes the CEO of the nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? / Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary / Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.