Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi (2586 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies / Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by tinsel: 1:20am On Jan 02, 2023
I am not a fan of these pastors, but I was attracted by the direct 2023 prophecies of this pastor as shown below:
PROPHET BISI OLUJOBI RELEASES SHOCKING 2023 PROPHECIES

written by Reporter
January 1, 2023

World seer, General Overseer and Septuagenarian Prophet, Prophet Bisi Olujobi of Wisdom Church of Christ International Ketu, Lagos in his New Year, Mountain blessings has revealed deep events to characterized the year 2023, especially as the country Nigeria is about to elect new set of political office holders. Prophet Bisi Olujobi, who has been rated first in accurate, fearless, seasonal and undiluted prophecies by keen observers of Global events as warned world Powers, Christian Leaders, especially in Africa and the Political elites to be ready for the wrath of God if they would persistently continue in their old ways of neglecting the supreme will in the affairs of men. Prophet Bisi Olujobi, revealed that MFM Founder, Pastor Daniel Olukoya will be enmench in an international scandal and that will bring a serious setback to his ministry both home and abroad. Prophet Bisi Olujobi, who accurately predicts the downfall of Senator Ike Ekweremadu, political disgrace of Senate President, Senator Ahmed Lawan, the release of Sunday Adeyemi, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, the Victory of Sen. Ademola Adeleke and the events to characterized his victory in Osun State, including the embarrassment and possible arrest of Godwin Emefiele, the Central Bank Governor with the humiliation and health challenge of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has revealed other Forty dynamic Prophecies that will characterized the beginning of the year 2023 and beyond. Excepts

RELIGIOUS:

Dr. Daniel Olukoya should be prepared for a stronger International scandal and disgrace; he should immediately commence strategic warfare prayers to avert his ministry not breaking into pieces.
New Oshoffa will emerge in the CCC, as I see the present Emmanuel Mobina leadership fading off.
Assembles of God will go into extinct, as only the carcass will be left.
Joshua Iginla will become a global Gospel power, but he should pray against sudden health challenges, as those he least expect will battle against his health spiritually.
Prophet Marcus Tibetan should pray for genuine establishment, I see him been deserted and ridiculed.
Pastor Ibiyeomie and Paul Enenche should be prepared to take the mantle of National Leadership, as the present old one’s are been prepared for eternal rest.
Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin will lose heavily in the ministry except he prays very well. I see a heavy gang up prepared against him which is too strong to wade off, neither money nor power will be able to rescue him.
Esther Ajayi should be very careful as, I see a dangerous fall that will make her run helter cater.
Christ Apostolic group of Churches will steadily rise on one condition of taking out anything called occultism and sanctioning perpetrators.
Redeem, Deep life will break into different factions and the strongest will dominate.
CAN Leadership will be exposed, ridiculed the Christian will suffer more under the present leadership of CAN led by Rev. Daniel Okoh.
POLITICS:

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, will win the 2023 general election, Atiku will follow while Obi will take the 3rd lead, though Tinubu’s victory will not represent any blessing for the country, but that will be the beginning and the foundation for different nations coming out from the present Nigeria.
Present Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun, Lagos State Governor, Mr. Sanwo Olu, Borno State Governor, Professor Babagana Zulum, Zamfara State Governor, Dr. Bello Matawalle, Yobe State Governor, Mai Mala Buni, Gombe State Governor, Mr. Mohammed Inuwa Yahaya, Kwara State Governor, Dr. Abdirahman Abdulrazaq, Nassarawa State Governor, Mr. Abdulllahi Sule, will all be Re-elected.
Oyo State Governor, Engr. Seyi Makinde will not be Re-elected. His defeat by his main opponent, the candidate of APC, Senator Teslim Folarin will be massive. Adebayo Adelabu of Accord Party is still an infant politician, but with patience and perseverance, he may become the Oyo State Governor in future if Nigeria has not yet broken.
Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma should not seek re-election come November 2023. I foresee a massive disgrace if he does.
Edward Onoja, Deputy Governor of Kogi State, is Spiritually favored to take the mantle from his Master Governor Yahaya Bello.
All G-5 Governors led by Governor Nyeson Wike, will end in disarray but I foresee two of their member stylishly withdrawing their membership before February 2023, election.
Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Akeredolu, should be prayed for over his health. He will be attacked and his health will deteriorate and may not end in office.
Governor Adeleke of Osun state will be impeached, except he prays very well. He should avoid totally the Osun State Government House for complete seven months. A word is enough for the wise.
Ahmed Lawan political career has been buried completely, I see him been jailed after his tenure as the Senate President.
Jimoh Ibrahim, Adeniyi Adegbonmire in Ondo State, will be elected respectively as Senators in their domain. Deacon Segun Adewale should be more prayerful as he has a brighter chance in the Lagos West Senatorial seat.
Hon. Jimi Benson name will echo in Lagos State, and he will be penciled down as next Lagos Governor.
Olusegun Obasanjo is playing is last card; he should ask for forgiveness and amend his ways.
IBB also is playing is last card. He should also follow suits.
ECONOMY:

All policies of Godwin Emefiele will summersault, he will eventually be arrested, tried and jailed, and this I have said earlier in the year 2022.
Price of food stuff, price of education and crude oil will sky rocket and this will lead to massive protest immediately shortly after a new president has been swore in.
ETHNIC/ AGITATION:

Nigeria break up is certain, but the present group of Agitators like Sunday Adeyemo, AKA Sunday Igboho, Nnmadi Kalu and their likes are not the one chosen and prepared for the task.
Nnamdi Kalu will be released soon.
Prof. Wole Soyinka, Pa Reuben Fasoranti, Chief Ayo Adebanjo are all having their last supper.
ROYAL FATHERS:

Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, will still return to one wife, has he is a Child of covenant. All the Women present in his palace will evaporate one by one, then he will be forced to ask God for divine direction
Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona, the Awujale of Ijebu land should tidy up his house, he will depart shortly after the election.
Oba Rilwan Akinolu of Lagos should pray and watch over his health.
Sultan of Sokoto, Emir Saadu Abubakar, should be prepaid for an heavy task, especially in peace brokerage in the next government
ENTERTAINMENT:

Davido again will be bereaved. I see him dragging with a strong covenant that is beyond is age.
Almost all the entertainers have sold their soul to Satan and this will come hunting them in the year 2023, except they repent and restitute.
Bayo Salami AKA Oga Bello, Chief Lere Paimo Aka Eda Onileola, Idowu Philip Aka Iya Ranbow, Madam Grace Oyin Adejobi Aka Iya Osogbo, Pete Edochie and Chiwetalu Agu, should all hand over their mantle to their favorites as the journey is near.
ON THE INTERNATIONAL SCENE:

Russian and Ukraine war will continue with Putin been the main target. I see Putin end in a short time.
American and China economy will suffer a decline in the first quarter of Year 2023, but will later exhibit remarkable strengths of growth as the year goes bye.
Covid restrictions will again be effective in many nations of the world and another deadly virus is on the way, but this time it will be restricted to the original domain.
(40) Former Pope Benedict XVI, Pope Francis will be called home soon.
https://www.citypeopleonline.com/prophet-bisi-olujobi-releases-shocking-2023-prophecies/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by Oxala17: 2:40am On Jan 02, 2023
Can he give correct score? or sure ten odds at least

2 Likes

Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by Greatkenny2: 2:52am On Jan 02, 2023
Quite funny how this Yoruba moslem suddenly believes in new year prophecies because It says Tinubu would win. to him this pastor is the only true pastor. Lmao I just hope you don’t abuse this man come February

14 Likes

Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by tinsel: 3:01am On Jan 02, 2023
Greatkenny2:
Quite funny how this Yoruba moslem suddenly believes in new year prophecies because It says Tinubu would win. to him this pastor is the only true pastor. Lmao I just hope you don’t abuse this man come February
Onye ara ka bu. Onye bu onye moslem?

1 Like

Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by omowolewa: 4:29am On Jan 02, 2023
Okay
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by ScamHunter: 4:40am On Jan 02, 2023
All these urchins sef...but he didn't see Covid19? Yet he's seeing the druggie. Didn't even see who won the World Cup ooo

Obi is coming...

4 Likes

Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by efembaba(m): 4:43am On Jan 02, 2023
Wow
These prophecies are specific and direct o. It takes guts to even say all of these.
Fingers are crossed anyway..

But Tinubu does not have to win the election

1 Like

Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by SmartPolician: 4:48am On Jan 02, 2023
These pastors should stop embarrassing themselves.

Who are you that God will show you what will happen in the future?

If humans have such powers, we will lose regards for God!

Nobody can tell the future. They are only toying with the emotions of a congregation who are too religiously sensitive and intellectually daft to disagree with them.

Con artists have hijacked Christianity!

1 Like

Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by ovieigho(m): 4:50am On Jan 02, 2023
His prophecy on makinde was contradicting …
In March 2022 he said Makinde will win re-election
Also he once said Osinbajo will win
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by gebest: 5:06am On Jan 02, 2023
Noted please, internet does not forget, so the post will be there as a future reference.
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by Ratello: 5:34am On Jan 02, 2023
ovieigho:
His prophecy on makinde was contradicting …
In March 2022 he said Makinde will win re-election
Also he once said Osinbajo will win

Are you for real with these allegations or let me call it observations....
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by 9jaBloke: 5:36am On Jan 02, 2023
cheesy

You are not a fan, you're an AC
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by Image123(m): 5:40am On Jan 02, 2023
Bullocks, these are all educated guessing and predictions, not prophecy from God.
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by vizboy(m): 5:40am On Jan 02, 2023
We need sure bet too please
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by ovieigho(m): 5:41am On Jan 02, 2023
Ratello:

Are you for real with these allegations or let me call it observations....

https://nigeriannewsdirect.com/prophet-bisi-olujobi-reveals-outstanding-prophecies-to-watch-out-for/
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by Novarisammy2: 6:20am On Jan 02, 2023
tinsel:
I am not a fan of these pastors, but I was attracted by the direct 2023 prophecies of this pastor as shown below:

written by Reporter
January 1, 2023

World seer, General Overseer and Septuagenarian Prophet, Prophet Bisi Olujobi of Wisdom Church of Christ International Ketu, Lagos in his New Year, Mountain blessings has revealed deep events to characterized the year 2023, especially as the country Nigeria is about to elect new set of political office holders. Prophet Bisi Olujobi, who has been rated first in accurate, fearless, seasonal and undiluted prophecies by keen observers of Global events as warned world Powers, Christian Leaders, especially in Africa and the Political elites to be ready for the wrath of God if they would persistently continue in their old ways of neglecting the supreme will in the affairs of men. Prophet Bisi Olujobi, revealed that MFM Founder, Pastor Daniel Olukoya will be enmench in an international scandal and that will bring a serious setback to his ministry both home and abroad. Prophet Bisi Olujobi, who accurately predicts the downfall of Senator Ike Ekweremadu, political disgrace of Senate President, Senator Ahmed Lawan, the release of Sunday Adeyemi, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, the Victory of Sen. Ademola Adeleke and the events to characterized his victory in Osun State, including the embarrassment and possible arrest of Godwin Emefiele, the Central Bank Governor with the humiliation and health challenge of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has revealed other Forty dynamic Prophecies that will characterized the beginning of the year 2023 and beyond. Excepts

RELIGIOUS:

Dr. Daniel Olukoya should be prepared for a stronger International scandal and disgrace; he should immediately commence strategic warfare prayers to avert his ministry not breaking into pieces.
New Oshoffa will emerge in the CCC, as I see the present Emmanuel Mobina leadership fading off.
Joshua Iginla will become a global Gospel power, but he should pray against sudden health challenges, as those he least expect will battle against his health spiritually.
Prophet Marcus Tibetan should pray for genuine establishment, I see him been deserted and ridiculed.
Pastor Ibiyeomie and Paul Enenche should be prepared to take the mantle of National Leadership, as the present old one’s are been prepared for eternal rest.
Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin will lose heavily in the ministry except he prays very well. I see a heavy gang up prepared against him which is too strong to wade off, neither money nor power will be able to rescue him.
Esther Ajayi should be very careful as, I see a dangerous fall that will make her run helter cater.
Christ Apostolic group of Churches will steadily rise on one condition of taking out anything called occultism and sanctioning perpetrators.
Redeem, Deep life will break into different factions and the strongest will dominate.
CAN Leadership will be exposed, ridiculed the Christian will suffer more under the present leadership of CAN led by Rev. Daniel Okoh.
POLITICS:

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, will win the 2023 general election, Atiku will follow while Obi will take the 3rd lead, though Tinubu’s victory will not represent any blessing for the country, but that will be the beginning and the foundation for different nations coming out from the present Nigeria.
Present Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun, Lagos State Governor, Mr. Sanwo Olu, Borno State Governor, Professor Babagana Zulum, Zamfara State Governor, Dr. Bello Matawalle, Yobe State Governor, Mai Mala Buni, Gombe State Governor, Mr. Mohammed Inuwa Yahaya, Kwara State Governor, Dr. Abdirahman Abdulrazaq, Nassarawa State Governor, Mr. Abdulllahi Sule, will all be Re-elected.
Oyo State Governor, Engr. Seyi Makinde will not be Re-elected. His defeat by his main opponent, the candidate of APC, Senator Teslim Folarin will be massive. Adebayo Adelabu of Accord Party is still an infant politician, but with patience and perseverance, he may become the Oyo State Governor in future if Nigeria has not yet broken.
Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma should not seek re-election come November 2023. I foresee a massive disgrace if he does.
Edward Onoja, Deputy Governor of Kogi State, is Spiritually favored to take the mantle from his Master Governor Yahaya Bello.
All G-5 Governors led by Governor Nyeson Wike, will end in disarray but I foresee two of their member stylishly withdrawing their membership before February 2023, election.
Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Akeredolu, should be prayed for over his health. He will be attacked and his health will deteriorate and may not end in office.
Governor Adeleke of Osun state will be impeached, except he prays very well. He should avoid totally the Osun State Government House for complete seven months. A word is enough for the wise.
Ahmed Lawan political career has been buried completely, I see him been jailed after his tenure as the Senate President.
Jimoh Ibrahim, Adeniyi Adegbonmire in Ondo State, will be elected respectively as Senators in their domain. Deacon Segun Adewale should be more prayerful as he has a brighter chance in the Lagos West Senatorial seat.
Hon. Jimi Benson name will echo in Lagos State, and he will be penciled down as next Lagos Governor.
Olusegun Obasanjo is playing is last card; he should ask for forgiveness and amend his ways.
ECONOMY:

All policies of Godwin Emefiele will summersault, he will eventually be arrested, tried and jailed, and this I have said earlier in the year 2022.
Price of food stuff, price of education and crude oil will sky rocket and this will lead to massive protest immediately shortly after a new president has been swore in.
ETHNIC/ AGITATION:

Nigeria break up is certain, but the present group of Agitators like Sunday Adeyemo, AKA Sunday Igboho, Nnmadi Kalu and their likes are not the one chosen and prepared for the task.
Prof. Wole Soyinka, Pa Reuben Fasoranti, Chief Ayo Adebanjo are all having their last supper.
ROYAL FATHERS:

Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, will still return to one wife, has he is a Child of covenant. All the Women present in his palace will evaporate one by one, then he will be forced to ask God for divine direction
Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona, the Awujale of Ijebu land should tidy up his house, he will depart shortly after the election.
Sultan of Sokoto, Emir Saadu Abubakar, should be prepaid for an heavy task, especially in peace brokerage in the next government
ENTERTAINMENT:

Davido again will be bereaved. I see him dragging with a strong covenant that is beyond is age.
Almost all the entertainers have sold their soul to Satan and this will come hunting them in the year 2023, except they repent and restitute.
Bayo Salami AKA Oga Bello, Chief Lere Paimo Aka Eda Onileola, Idowu Philip Aka Iya Ranbow, Madam Grace Oyin Adejobi Aka Iya Osogbo, Pete Edochie and Chiwetalu Agu, should all hand over their mantle to their favorites as the journey is near.

Russian and Ukraine war will continue with Putin been the main target. I see Putin end in a short time.
American and China economy will suffer a decline in the first quarter of Year 2023, but will later exhibit remarkable strengths of growth as the year goes bye.
Covid restrictions will again be effective in many nations of the world and another deadly virus is on the way, but this time it will be restricted to the original domain.
https://www.citypeopleonline.com/prophet-bisi-olujobi-releases-shocking-2023-prophecies/

nonsensical hogwash
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by aariwa(m): 6:31am On Jan 02, 2023
Nobody can predict future. They are all doing guess work. Lost faith in them when they all predicted Jonathan would win
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:13am On Jan 02, 2023
The Bola Tinubu own is cheap.

We all know APC will win the election.

The win will make the Igbos return to their agitation for Biafra.

Should Biafra be actualized, the Ijaw will want their own country too.

The Yorubas will want theirs too. And after that, Lagos will want to stand alone.

In the North, there will be splinters along religious and ethnic lines. The Kanuris of Borno and Yobe will find themselves in a Fulani-dominated country, and start agitating for independence.

Christian Northerners will start unting to start their own country.

The END of Nigeria.
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by Minime10(f): 7:17am On Jan 02, 2023
Can this man predict just three correct scores
By the way, his prediction of the Pope dying came late, it came after the death of the Pope.
Con artist grin
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by Areola14(m): 7:29am On Jan 02, 2023
This man really sound confident with his prophecies..... there is nobody God cannot use. Be it Christians or Muslims. I prayers is that may the good will of God come to past in Nigeria.
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by mu2sa2: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2023
Greatkenny2:
Your "man of god" has published the usual year-end gibberish for sale to his misled/confused followers to masturbate on and you're bringing in yoruba moslems. What have yoruba moslems got to do with 419 "prophecies" this scammer and other dubious "men of god" in thousands of mushroom tithe collection-focused business centres churn out at this time of year?
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by Isokoboy(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2023
Will visit here to confirm ut
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by malali: 8:03am On Jan 02, 2023
Smarter prophesy than Adeboye RCCG.....

However its all fake......

All he did was predict the future based on past happenings, and probably talking to people who are in the corridors of power....

But absolutely Hogwash

Screams of 419 pastorpreneur looking for potential clients to recruit !!
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by quinox947: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2023
A brief summary of the devils intention against humanity.
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by elotajohn1(m): 8:50am On Jan 02, 2023
I don screenshot and store
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by tinsel: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2023
efembaba:
Wow
These prophecies are specific and direct o. It takes guts to even say all of these.
Fingers are crossed anyway..

But Tinubu does not have to win the election
That actually made me to have a second look at them.

1 Like

Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by oranget(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
tinsel:

Oyo State Governor, Engr. Seyi Makinde will not be Re-elected. His defeat by his main opponent, the candidate of APC, Senator Teslim Folarin will be massive.
Dey play!!!
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by Thortp(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oga prophet, Seyi Makinde don win oo
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by Thortp(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fake. Seyi Makinde won
elotajohn1:
I don screenshot and store
Re: Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi by Thortp(m): 6:58am On Mar 20, 2023
Fake. Seyi Makinde won
tinsel:

written by Reporter
January 1, 2023

RELIGIOUS:

POLITICS:

ECONOMY:

ETHNIC/ AGITATION:

ROYAL FATHERS:

ENTERTAINMENT:

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Earliest Argument For Atheism / Is There A Scientific Explanation To Miracles? / Willy Wonka Tackles God (funniest thread ever!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.