Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? (2522 Views)

Breaking: Road Blocked, Commuters Stranded As Hungry Nigerians Protest ( Pic ) / Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by DozieMartin: 6:59am On Jan 18, 2022
Why is it that each time Nigeria Law enforcement take Nnamdi Kanu to court they always Block Road? As it's now, the road leading from federal secretariat to Nickkon junction is blocked forcing motorists to take alternative route. Imagine a pupil asking me why do they block the road she plays everyday and I have to educate her about Nnamdi Kanu. Nigeria government are making him more popular.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by headSmasher: 7:00am On Jan 18, 2022
It is best to avoid unnecessary confrontation and breakdown of law and order, IPOB members and other Kanu nnamadi the monkey might want to act stupid, it is better the government put them in check

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by Bola146(f): 7:07am On Jan 18, 2022
Same madness Dion2romantik is displaying on email grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 18, 2022
Igbos should invade Abuja and release Nnamdi kanu.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by Ryda(m): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2022
angry
Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2022
DozieMartin:
Why is it that each time Nigeria Law enforcement take Nnamdi Kanu to court they always Block Road? As it's now, the road leading from federal secretariat to Nickkon junction is blocked forcing motorists to take alternative route. Imagine a pupil asking me why do they block the road she plays everyday and I have to educate her about Nnamdi Kanu. Nigeria government are making him more popular.

You talk out of point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by KingOfTheDamned: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

You talk out of point

This uromi boy...you have come to harass people this morning?

When I see you we will have a candid conversation on your behavior online
Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by Biafrannuke: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2022
BMC and those criticizing Southeast sit at home will also be on lockdown in Abuja because of MNK.
Is Chukwu Okike Abiama not wonderful?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by vedaxcool(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2022
[s]
Biafrannuke:
BMC and those criticizing Southeast sit at home will also be on lockdown in Abuja because of MNK.
Is Chukwu Okike Abiama not wonderful?
[/s]

Can you read at all? Abuja is not under any lockdown!

1 Like

Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by vedaxcool(m): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

You talk out of point

Senselessly as usual. By her logic, ipob is making fulanis popular because they are always yelling Fulani Fulani like mad dogs!
Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by Emergingnation0: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2022
headSmasher:
It is best to avoid unnecessary confrontation and breakdown of law and order, IPOB members and other Kanu nnamadi the monkey might want to act stupid, it is better the government put them in check
Keep masturbating about Kanu and IPOB while Bandits are busy killing your lots for fun..... Low life stunts, that chicken life is worth more than theirs..
Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by beerfraud: 8:42am On Jan 18, 2022
Okoro still want to fine a way to chest beat upon nothing
Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by Coolsperm: 8:43am On Jan 18, 2022
Abuja is on lock down too today,
Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by Biafrannuke: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2022
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Can you read at all? Abuja is not under any lockdown!
pass through that road let's check something
Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by SensetionalGoal(m): 9:04am On Jan 18, 2022
Dont mind them sad

Hell anus and dead meat grill guy has been spamming every thread with a picture of a late female police officer reminding the family of their lost each day. I just wonder if working for apc makes people loose their Senses..

Like WTF is wrong with those two.
Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by Hyperchi(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2022
NK is more respected in Abuja than in South east. That why they spend millions and lock the city down any time the eagle land.
Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by jamesharryson(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

You talk out of point
So this scammer is moving freely. And Nairaland allowed him to be scamming people of their hard earned wealth here
Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by heykims(m): 10:39am On Jan 18, 2022
They are taking a terrorist to court and asking why security personnel are taking measures to prevent attack?
Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by heniford2: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

You talk out of point
dude is the most popular person in Nigeria and Africa

1 Like

Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by Austin4lif: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
heykims:
They are taking a terrorist to court and asking why security personnel are taking measures to prevent attack?
wonderful, can you travel to zamfara by road?
Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by heykims(m): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Austin4lif:
wonderful, can you travel to zamfara by road?
It's good u are comparing IPOB terrorists with their peers in the North. Both of u should be competing who terrorise pass..
Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by NapoleonHill: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
DozieMartin:

I can imagine how much hate you would have imbedded into the innocent young girl. If she meets people like you everyday, she'll grow to be toxic and hate everyone around here. That's exactly what happens in your villages.
Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by Austin4lif: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
heykims:

It's good u are comparing IPOB terrorists with their peers in the North. Both of u should be competing who terrorise pass..
I am a Christian from the north, I should rather follow igbos then be with jihadist.
Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by heykims(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Austin4lif:
I am a Christian from the north, I should rather follow igbos then be with jihadist.
Igbos ain't terrorists na, IPOB are. Both ain't the same.
Re: Road Blocked In Abuja Because Of Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Austin4lif:

Show me any post where u
condemned your fulani Islamic
jihadist terrorist brothers and I will
credit you 10k. Nnamdi kanu is not
as toxic as those bandits and killer
herdsmen we are battling in the
north. You guys are just displaying
hate because kanu is challenging
Islam.

which i provided what you asked and u are quite man hhhhh

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo / Tweet From A Northerner / "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.