Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

"I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo (2527 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by Malcolmprincex: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo said he is working with other elder statesmen to enthrone a new Nigeria, where everyone would have a sense of belonging and there would be justice for all.

Obasanjo made this assertion while speaking at the Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Secretariat in Enugu on Monday.

According to the former president, Nigeria is currently at a crossroads in her political history and needs a leader with the right character and capacity to reposition the country.

Read more at

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid029vW5wxH4omadKgEB5vH7VPFAsEgxLYzgpZzzCB14rxDxQiT6wxD9aZT5RdGrqsP7l&id=100010708861300&sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=a&mibextid=hOoF3G

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by Suunnn(f): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2022
Malcolmprincex:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo said he is working with other elder statesmen to enthrone a new Nigeria, where everyone would have a sense of belonging and there would be justice for all.

Obasanjo made this assertion while speaking at the Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Secretariat in Enugu on Monday.

According to the former president, Nigeria is currently at a crossroads in her political history and needs a leader with the right character and capacity to reposition the country.

Read more at

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid029vW5wxH4omadKgEB5vH7VPFAsEgxLYzgpZzzCB14rxDxQiT6wxD9aZT5RdGrqsP7l&id=100010708861300&sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=a&mibextid=hOoF3G
Even much

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by Mindcure: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tinubu is a merciless thief

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by donbachi(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Eehe!
They have let bag out of the cat....yes!
Read it again and use your teeth count your tongue

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by PrinceOfLagos: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
Mindcure:
Tinubu is a merciless thief

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by fuckJones(f): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
if tinubu later become the president and stop the allocation of Ogun state where you come from, how will you feel?
Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by asanausana91: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
But you are the most Foolish one that still publicly participate in partisan politics.
Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by Betanaija42moro: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
May God bless you all and everyone who is in this struggle to make Nigeria better.

A new Nigeria is possible.
Let's vote wisely

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by Madups(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
asanausana91:
But you are the most Foolish one that still publicly participate in partisan politics.
Can you see this one? Later he'll be the first to accuse Igbos of insulting their elders.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by ComrWanle02: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obasanjo doesn't have political power to decide Tinubu's fate in politics. He has right to support whoever he wants. A man that has lost his political weight and electoral values since. Who take Obasanjo serious again in south west??

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by Shinarman: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Show us the the video
Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by princepee: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ebola owu! Na Man you be!
Nigeria best president since 1999.
He say things the way it is, not minding who's ox is gored.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by effort1: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
fuckJones:
if tinubu later become the president and stop the allocation of Ogun state where you come from, how will you feel?

It will mean that Tinubu is a bad example of leadership.

It means Tinubu is a vengeful being, proving himself to be unworthy of presidency.

To think you are even saying this rubbish without remorse.

You can only reason like this because you are a Yoruba Muslim, who thinks slavery to the rich is the way to Allah.

8 Likes

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by duro4chang(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Effort in futility
Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by MissLeslie(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
They need another president they can control like DVD remote, when going was good with Goodluck then ,they all hail him till he chose Annine over them.
Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by ganisucks(f): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Effort in futility

I Laff you well. You'll know how elections are done, when February comes knocking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by FreedomfromtheT: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
ComrWanle02:
Obasanjo doesn't have political power to decide Tinubu's fate in politics. He has right to support whoever he wants. A man that has lost his political weight and electoral values since. Who take Obasanjo serious again in south west??
If Obasanjo has no political weight according to you, why then did Tinubu take an entourage to visit same Obasanjo in order to curry his support? Why did APC turn the visit to Obasanjo into a rally? Why did speaker Femi Gbajabiamila falsely claim that Obasanjo had endorsed Tinubu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by duro4chang(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
ganisucks:

I Laff you well. You'll know how elections are done, when February comes knocking.
Continue to laff. Laughter is good for our health. Someone said it is the best medicine. But he who laughs last laughs better. I will laugh last. I can assure you of that. If people are deceiving you, don't deceive yourself.
Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by worried222: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
If Obasanjo has no political weight according to you, why then did Tinubu take an entourage to visit same Obasanjo in order to curry his support? Why did APC turn the visit to Obasanjo into a rally? Why did speaker Femi Gbajabiamila falsely claim that Obasanjo had endorsed Tinubu?
So you don’t know that those supporting Tinubu don’t reason fine anymore. They reason things upside down.
For instance, the expect 80% of the Yorubas to vote for Tinubu because he is their son, but they don’t expect same for Atiku/Kwankwaso.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by FreedomfromtheT: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
worried222:

So you don’t know that those supporting Tinubu don’t reason fine anymore. They reason things upside down.
For instance, the expect 80% of the Yorubas to vote for Tinubu because he is their son, but they don’t expect same for Atiku/Kwankwaso.
I tire for their double standard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
We will be great again under peter obi Admin
Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by Kewtt: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Says a man who has always been anti Yoruba
Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by holluwizzy: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Everything bad is just happening.

APC government is not for the sane minded person.

If u care about ur mental health just vote wisely.

Meanwhile good products does not need advert.

Same tactics APC and PDP are using but Obi is different.

If u mean well... U don't need to say much.

Malcolmprincex:

Read more at

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by PeterObi4LP: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
One presidential candidate is a thief and walking corpse. I no call name, but if you think I'm referring to your candidate so be it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by ilovenicloe(f): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247 and other Mohammed will be pained

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by Moh247: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
ilovenicloe:
Moh247 and other Mohammed will be pained

Na we get Baba Obj and we know him from the 70s, baba controls no one
Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by ilovenicloe(f): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

Na we get Baba Obj and we know him from the 70s, baba controls no one

As OBJ dey support OBI una go cal am names na no be so ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by Moh247: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
ilovenicloe:

As OBJ dey support OBI una go cal am names na no be so ?

Obi is playing you guys.
Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by ilovenicloe(f): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

Obi is playing you guys.

Bola is the serious one no be so ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by Moh247: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
ilovenicloe:

Bola is the serious one no be so ?

Do you think wining ruling party defeating all Ibo constant, Vice President, governors, minister and a billionaire is a simple feat
Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by Gossipninja: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kewtt:
Says a man who has always been anti Yoruba

Wailing wailer.

Aso Rock is not someone's birth right. Bigot
Re: "I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo by Gossipninja: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

Do you think wining ruling party defeating all Ibo constant, Vice President, governors, minister and a billionaire is a simple feat

But APC won PDP as ruling party.

So you think that can't happen to you people, even with the multidimensional poverty you and your uselèss party has put Nigerians into?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move / BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos / VIDEO: Moment Aisha Binani Delivered An Acceptance Speech After INEC Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.