Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order (9485 Views)

Old Naira Notes: FG Will Obey Supreme Court’s Judgment — Malami / We Will Obey The Law: 17 Ebonyi Lawmakers Appeal Judgement Sacking Them / INEC Reacts To Edo APC, PDP Crisis Over Primaries: "We Will Obey Court Orders" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by nedekid: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2022
Anago55:
This same governor could not even open his filling station this morning so that I can refuel my car. The whole town is on lockdown

The people have decided
I dont think the people decided. I'd rather say insecurity decided.
Who will dare drive out to become target practice for unknown gunmen? As you said, where will you buy fuel when the filling stations are closed etc.
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by Sleekfingers: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2022
googlepikins:
Umahi the Fulani goat that think he can be President by throwing his people under the bus to please Buhari.

But you people don't like the Ebonyi people..... Ebonyi can never be part of your Biafra .....the same Ebonyi that you guys treat like an outcast......

If dem born dem well make dem sit at home. Especially those civil servants.....

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by Realists(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Okay

Ebonyi people, them say them go waka house to house come flog una come outside

I have a kid sister who behaves exactly the way IPOP is doing. Anytime mum tries to school her when she misbehaves (just talking oh) babe will get angry and refuse to eat the whole day some time two days.....I'll always ask who lose

Humans who refuse to use their brains will always hurt their whole body.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by gowaga68: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2022
You Sabi book.

The North will keep winning if Demo"Cracy" is still practiced in Nigeria.

ChizzyBuna:
DEMOCRACY IS A SCAM
Democracy is all about the number of voters

If a stupid man has 20 stupid children and a wise man with his 5 children.
According to Democracy,
Those 20 stupid children will win over the smart 5 children.
Majority carries the vote
That is how democracy works. 
All major decision is carried by the highest vote
If those 20 stupid children vote against building roads, hospital
And 5 smart children vote for hospital and roads.
Again. Majority carries the vote.
Which means the 20 stupid children won. No roads, No hospital will be built
It also means that the 5 children will suffer from the bad decision the 20 stupid children made.

The North has numbers but are dumb as a rock.
South has less number but are smart.
According to Democrazy. The higher number (north ) will win less number (south) even if North elect a Dog as their candidate.

Democracy only works in roman empire where it was founded. Because Europeans get 1 mind and make decisions as one.
Africa is divided into 100 of tribes all in one continent. Thats why democracy CANNOT work in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by kansoboy: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Okay

Ebonyi people, them say them go waka house to house come flog una come outside

I have a kid sister who behaves exactly the way IPOP is doing. Anytime mum tries to school her when she misbehaves (just talking oh) babe will get angry and refuse to eat the whole day some time two days.....I'll always ask who lose

Beta slap and she go it...Una dey look her face, if. Not she no go try am.

U no get fear to do any how for inside my papa house? Hot slap na Ur mate

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by omoregie7968: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2022
MUMU talk
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Punish people for staying in their houses?
Whenever these governments open their mouths, i see why MNK
calls them monkeys... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by galaxy2020(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2022
I thought umahi said there's no sit at home in Ebonyi state? grin
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by jaxxy(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2022
U can see umahi doesn’t have sense. Instead of dealing with ipob he wants to punish innocent citizens who don’t want to take security risks. undecided

Idiot
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by Anago55: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2022
nedekid:

I dont think the people decided. I'd rather say insecurity decided.
Who will dare drive out to become target practice for unknown gunmen? As you said, where will you buy fuel when the filling stations are closed etc.
. You definitely don't live in the east

And you are not even an Easterner.
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by muheeb01(m): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Can you imagine
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by berrystunn(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
DEMOCRACY IS A SCAM
Democracy is all about the number of voters

If a stupid man has 20 stupid children and a wise man with his 5 children.
According to Democracy,
Those 20 stupid children will win over the smart 5 children.
Majority carries the vote
That is how democracy works. 
All major decision is carried by the highest vote
If those 20 stupid children vote against building roads, hospital
And 5 smart children vote for hospital and roads.
Again. Majority carries the vote.
Which means the 20 stupid children won. No roads, No hospital will be built
It also means that the 5 children will suffer from the bad decision the 20 stupid children made.

The North has numbers but are dumb as a rock.
South has less number but are smart.
According to Democrazy. The higher number (north ) will win less number (south) even if North elect a Dog as their candidate.

Democracy only works in roman empire where it was founded. Because Europeans get 1 mind and make decisions as one.
Africa is divided into 100 of tribes all in one continent. Thats why democracy CANNOT work in Africa.

Some Southern will support the north
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by Carlylepneuma: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
God bless ebony state government more wisdom more grease to their elbows...

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by warlordd(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
cosmatika:
Umahi is a monumental idiot.
You are eyeing presidency and you can't even get your people, the Igbos on your side. Everytime you are threatening everybody because of IPOB.
Look at how afonjas are supporting a known thief cos he's their brother and runs a paddy paddy government even with agberos, but your own is to be scattering the small home advantage wey you suppose get
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by warlordd(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
cosmatika:
Umahi is a monumental idiot.
You are eyeing presidency and you can't even get your people, the Igbos on your side. Everytime you are threatening everybody because of IPOB.
Look at how afonjas are supporting a known thief cos he's their brother and runs a paddy paddy government even with agberos, but your own is to be scattering the small home advantage wey you suppose get

You're talking trash! So u want him to support Ipob criminals in all the atrocities they are committing? Umahi is the best governor we have in the south east.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by ufotunang: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ebonyi state government that is even afraid to go out...also forcing people to go out ... nawaoooo
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by Longevo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mr. Governor, provide enough security for the common man on the street before making any threat to punish anyone. Can you assure them of their safety if they come out? If you can't, go and work on that and try again another time. Thank you.
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by Landmack: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Weathered:
there's something fundamentally wrong in Igbo.

*South South brought kidnapping in Nigeria to express their demands to the government by kidnapping foreign oil expatriates.

Igbos entered the game and started kidnapping tomato sellers and made kidnapping commonplace.

* Both South South and South West have had serious political agitation even before the civil war, there was Samuel Boro, the Ijaw freedom fighter.

When it got to the Igbos, they turned it to a civil war even when they were clearly owning the country then.

* During Abacha regime, Yoruba leaders were humiliated and ridiculed by the Fulani class. Abiola was denied his mandate and imprisoned, his wife was assassinated. Diya was publicly disgraced as well as many first class Yoruba kings...there was a great rumour of war looming but they turned it to their political favour.

Today the South East is crippled by sit-at-home order by a criminal called Nnamdi Kanu and his jobless touts forcing businesses and shops to be closed down and I wonder how they think it affects the man in Abuja.

When Yoruba had the headstart in Pentecostal churches religion wasn't that bad as it is now...today there are more fake prophets, seers, pastors, priests and reverends in Igbo land than anywhere else in Nigeria.

It's no coincidence this region has been the only one to fight a civil war.

It's no coincidence they are the only ones enforcing sit-at-home against themselves.

Some will say, yes they are brave and won't settle for less from anybody.

Yes they are brave in same degree as they are stupid and foolhardy and very worldly naïve. Could be the tribe in the entire South with the weakest brain power of cohesion

May God help Igbos!
Cheii see as ipob has turned my tribe into a laughing stock...very embarrassing. Ipob hell at last for u pple
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by sharpsecret: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Oysters:
hahaha ...

yes, absolutely. punish those who obey the sit-at-home order to show authority and grandstand as you are completely incapable of punishing those who make such orders. foolish peoples ... grin grin

it's time the citizens started punishing these incompetent fvcks with their votes to show their authority also
this sit at home dey really hurt una....
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by chypotenti(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
Oga go and sit down!!! You can't even guarantee the safety of peoples lives and properties yet you said they should not obey the sit at home order....Umahi must be high!!!!!
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by VIKTO83(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
You mean you can punish people for opting to stay in their hones without going out?
You will impose cofew on people ...that I understand. But i don't know when it had become a crime for people to say I'm not going out today or at so so time.
I need to know something pls.
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by ButterBurger: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Na only their civil servants dem fit use play ludo o.
Shey the governor wan go secure Masses lives and property for their shops and workplace ni, disaster government
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by googlepikins: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sleekfingers:

But you people don't like the Ebonyi people..... Ebonyi can never be part of your Biafra .....the same Ebonyi that you guys treat like an outcast......

If dem born dem well make dem sit at home. Especially those civil servants.....

My mum is from Ebonyi state, you people's plan to divide Igbos is dead on arrival.
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
They should go after the idiots that asked people to stay home
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by Gammfreak(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
This is good...
I was in ebonyi last week, the sit at home is not working there. Even banks opened and some schools...that's nice
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by Malawian(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Yemmysworld91:

Fantastic and brilliant analysis on democracy.
But what stops the 5 from penetrating the unwise 20 such that you will stylishly get the power to your side?. The south west as a case study.
Second, what will it take the 5 to promote the interest of their region most in cases whereby power falls to them directly or indirectly? Good luck Jonathan as a case study
You just wan talk rubbish. How can 5 outvote 20? This is what the US saw and developed the electoral college system.
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by Yemmysworld91: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2022
Malawian:

You just wan talk rubbish. How can 5 outvote 20? This is what the US saw and developed the electoral college system.
I didn't say outvote. Did you understand what I wrote up there at all. You guys need to be politically smart in actualizing your goals. Not online rant
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by Malawian(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Yemmysworld91:

I didn't say outvote. Did you understand what I wrote up there at all. You guys need to be politically smart in actualizing your goals. Not online rant
Democracy is about no of votes not any other rubbish you are sprouting. No matter your good intents, if you don't have the numbers to push it, you will fail in a democracy.

And since Igbos don't have the numbers to push their progressive ideals in Nigeria, the only feasible option left for Igbos is to separate from the behemoth Nigeria federation, or do you expect Igbos to start procreating like Hausa people?
Re: Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order by Yemmysworld91: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Malawian:

Democracy is about no of votes not any other rubbish you are sprouting. No matter your good intents, if you don't have the numbers to push it, you will fail in a democracy.

And since Igbos don't have the numbers to push their progressive ideals in Nigeria, the only feasible option left for Igbos is to separate from the behemoth Nigeria federation, or do you expect Igbos to start procreating like Hausa people?

As usual, you don't understand what I mean by being politically smart. � Your Biafra cannot be actualized by this gragra. You need to lobby others too
I beg I no respond to you again. You're programmed already �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vote Buying: Osun Traditionalists To Administer Oath On Members / Name Ebonyi Airport after Senator Offia Wali, Ebonyi ex-Govs tell Nwifuru / Can Otunba Dipo Dina Govern Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.