Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? (2157 Views)

Igbos And Yorubas Have Historical Ties – Ooni Of Ife / Kola Breaking Ceremony (Iwa Ọjị) Of The Igbos / Igbos Celebrate New Yam Festival In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by Probz(m): 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Igo9:
I don't know what you saying but all I I'm saying is that igalas are indigenous to the south east

They’re not though. Not in any large capacity
Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by BlackSaints: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
SlayerForever:
When Okrika will declare independence from Ijaw that time you will know.
And why will Okrika do that? You are too obsessed about my people. Don't worry, that time will come when the likes of Anambra, Ebonyi and even Enugu break out from the Igbo nation and become an independent nations on their own. wink

3 Likes

Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by SaintBishop: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
RedboneSmith:

And yet you will not post a link where he said it, only showing me a picture you edited in your hut in Obotebe.

Ogogoro drinker, this is what Dave Umahi actually said: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/punchng.com/igbo-has-investments-everywhere-were-not-part-of-biafra-umahi/%3famp

Umahi said Ebonyi will not be part of Biafra. Now I know some of you are too slow to understand that there's a difference between Biafra (a proposed political state) and Igbo (an ethnolinguistic group), but there is. Now I also know you don't know this, but many Igbos do opppse the idea of Biafra.

Read the article above and show me where Umahi said his people are not Igbos. He, as a matter of fact, affirmed his Igboness in the article.

When they tell you to leave kai kai and focus on school so you no go dey misunderstand wetin person yard, you refused.
What are you going about for lost Jews? Isn't it better to be a ogogoro drinker than to be a drug dealer, human eating Otokoto savages?
Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by SaintBishop: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
BlackSaints:
And why will Okrika do that? You are too obsessed about my people. Don't worry, that time will come when the likes of Anambra, Ebonyi and even Enugu break out from the Igbo nation and become an independent nations on their own. wink
But the Ebonyis are not really Igbos tbh.
Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by RedboneSmith(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
SaintBishop:
What are you going about for lost Jews? Isn't it better to be a ogogoro drinker than to be a drug dealer, human eating Otokoto savages?

Who is this one again? I have only enough space to accommodate one mad person at a time. Pick a card and go stand at the back of the line.
Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by SaintBishop: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
RedboneSmith:

Who is this one again? I have only enough space to accommodate one mad person at a time. Pick a card and go stand at the back of the line.
He said I'm a mad man because I tell this fake Jew wanna be his reality. grin

Where is the lie? Okoro?
Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by RedboneSmith(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
SaintBishop:
He said I'm a mad man because I tell this fake Jew wanna be his reality. grin

Where is the lie? Okoro?

First of all, an Ijaw man wanna take a swipe at someone using cannibalism? grin grin grin

Do you people even read your own history?

2 Likes

Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by DitariDisciple2: 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
RedboneSmith:

First of all, an Ijaw man wanna take a swipe at someone using cannibalism? grin grin grin

Even the blind know that Ibos are the real canibals in Nigeria.
Even hope uzodinma Brought it all out.
Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by SaintBishop: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
RedboneSmith:

You said "history" while you savages still eats humans to this very day.
So what are you going about for Jews wanna be?

1 Like

Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by RedboneSmith(m): 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
SaintBishop:
You said "history" while you savages still eats humans to this very day.
So what are you going about for Jews wanna be?

Did Akpeteshie drinker and small-time creek terrorist just admit to his fathers feasting on human carcass like it was no man's business? That was easy. I thought I would need to pull some receipts.

2 Likes

Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by bomb24: 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
RedboneSmith:

Did Akpeteshie drinker and small-time creek terrorist just admit to his fathers feasting on human carcass like it was no man's business? That was easy. I thought I would need to pull some receipts.

1 Like

Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by SaintBishop: 6:51am On Jan 22, 2022
RedboneSmith:

That was history, unlike you good for nothing, monkeys who keeps practicing the abominations of your pathetic worthless, good for nothing barbaric ancestors. One will think with the civilization of time, you unholy, unwanted, cursed descendants of Azazel will embrace civilization oh boy was I wrong? Eating human flesh is in built in your wanted element DNA. So what are you going about for, you bloody human eating cannibal?

2 Likes

Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by RedboneSmith(m): 7:10am On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
SaintBishop:
That was history, unlike you good for nothing, monkeys who keeps practicing the abominations of your pathetic worthless, good for nothing barbaric ancestors. One will think with the civilization of time, you unholy, unwanted, cursed descendants of Azazel will embrace civilization oh boy was I wrong? Eating human flesh is in built in your wanted element DNA. So what are you going about for, you bloody human eating cannibal?
[/s]
Just look at. This early morning mmadụ ejego welu kai-kai ṅujuo isi, bia here na-edegheli.

1 Like

Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by SaintBishop: 7:11am On Jan 22, 2022
RedboneSmith:
[s][/s]
Just look at. This early morning mmadụ ejego welu kai-kai ṅujuo isi, bia here na-edegheli.
Speak English Negro,I don't understand the language of Ape like creatures
Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by BlackSaints: 7:17am On Jan 22, 2022
SaintBishop:
grin it is too early for this lol.
Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by RedboneSmith(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2022
SaintBishop:
Speak English Negro,I don't understand the language of Ape like creatures
grin grin grin

Ọchị atụo m down. Onye jọwalụ ntị, debe ịrụ ka mkpi, na eji ka akpa amụ aboki na-akpọ onye ọzọ ape. Onwelụ ife m ayara afụfọ na sosha media? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by shantti(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2022
U guys are giving this op leverage over u. Simply ignore him. Silence is the best answer for a fool
Re: Are The Ebonyians Really Igbos? by sageb: 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
SlayerForever:
When Okrika will declare independence from Ijaw that time you will know.

In your dreams
Delusion of grandeur

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

History Of Ilora In Oyo State / An Ode To My Beautiful Home... / Nairalanders: What Are Your States Of Origin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.