Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. (5984 Views)

My Babe Finally Let Me Fvck Her In The A$$ / Help!!! How Can She Leave This House? / Should I Fvck Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by victooman: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2022
please l want to know if it is hard for a woman to leave a man that have sleeps with her several time, does sex build some such of connection to a woman, we have bleep for 32 times within a space of 3 months and l believe am doing it well, since she never denies me sex any time l ask for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by Godada(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2022

What happens when there is no sex?

Build on having a communication and rapport.

Sex cannot keep a relationship going.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by Jeremani: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2022
Fool u carry sex matter as if na school project,

This life sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2022
Repent from your ways.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by Truvelisback(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2022
If u like Fvck her 100 times, if she wants to leave, she will leave.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by Osagbovo2(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2022
Dear Op Try to brace up like your peers who goes about doing business and striving to become a responsible father in the future and not distracting this platform with things that cant add value to Red-piller future!!! Be warned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by OloshoMan: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2022
You were counting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by victooman: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2022
Jeremani:
Fool u carry sex matter as if na school project,

This life sha
na only money u come find for this world,?

1 Like

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by victooman: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2022
Jerryog:
Repent from your ways.
grin grin
Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by victooman: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2022
Godada:

What happens when there is no sex?

Build on having a communication and rapport.

Sex cannot keep a relationship going.

we rapport wella, in fact l was with her for ten months without sex, just 3 months ago we started having it, and the girl can not say no each time l come for it, l am just asking does good sex keep a woman? dont u think women find it hard to leave a man that have bleep her severally compare to the man that did not sleep with her.

1 Like

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot.

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm Outta here
Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Iyaebe ... what do have to say?

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by HopeNeverDies: 11:33am On Jan 18, 2022
Damnnn!!! Brrrh... In this contemporary era.. I don't think some girls use Sex as a means of holding a relationship again..

You've only bleeped her 32 times .. not even near to mine at all.. lmfao ...

1 Like

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by Jeremani: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2022
victooman:
na only money u come find for this world,?
My point be say no dey carry Toto serious like that
Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by victooman: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2022
Jeremani:

My point be say no dey carry Toto serious like that
money, God, family and toto ,, wetin again dey this life? abi na fake friends and drugs l go take serious?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by Jeremani: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2022
victooman:
money, God, family and toto ,, wetin again dey this life? abi na fake friends and drugs l go take serious?
But e b like say u put toto for front
32 time haba
Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by Exkandayee(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
People dey ask questions, who's this one again hmmm, enyia Bleep till your time expires,no deh ask stupid questions, my dog go bite youoooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by deolurexy1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
enjoy it while it last, remember even married people get divorced so wetin be 32times angry

10 Likes

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by Godada(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
victooman:
we rapport wella, in fact l was with her for ten months without sex, just 3 months ago we started having it, and the girl can not say no each time l come for it, l am just asking does good sex keep a woman? dont u think women find it hard to leave a man that have bleep her severally compare to the man that did not sleep with her.

Like I said, sex cannot keep a woman except you meet her other needs..... Bills if she can't pay them.

She would love the attention you give her.
Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by joviegghead: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
So you count??
Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by MajesticKris: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
32 time's... you're Doing well My Dear cheesy

I think I've Done it 4 times with Nkechi cheesy 2 with Ada And 6 with Blessing.. I'll start counting from Next yr cheesy
Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by Boogyman557: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS

WTF MAN
Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by MIRACULOUS123(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!! Brrrh... In this contemporary era.. I don't think some girls use Sex as a means of holding a relationship again..

You've only bleeped her 32 times .. not even near to mine at all.. lmfKao ...

Now u wanna turn it to competition ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by Michelle70(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
victooman:
please l want to know if it is hard for a woman to leave a man that have sleeps with her several time, does sex build some such of connection to a woman, we have bleep for 32 times within a space of 3 months and l believe am doing it well, since she never denies me sex any time l ask for it.
sex build a particular kind of connection but too much of it and it looses its value

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by Kingcalls: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
As long as u are quality , u hv string levels that she can boast to her friends, good money dey pocket depending on her level...then u are good to go
Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by Kingcalls: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
victooman:

I guess u are a kid , so is she...when her eye reach that level, e go clear
Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by BobbieZion(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Keep f**king ,till you lose your breath.
Keep on bro!!
Your medal awaits you at the end of the season.

1 Like

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by Sammy101111(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lol see this guy 32 times even 1million times she will still leave you lol
My ex we dated for almost 3 years
And we've had uncountable intimacy for the past 3 years she still fu....ck up at last so what is 32 times lol

3 Likes

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by uthlaw: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
32 small na...I even got tired of the pussy but I no lose guide her...last last she Bleep up and I move to her friend...try making more and more money,they will always come ur way!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by Kingsleystunner(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
I don see person wey date girl and them don do their rubbish for everywhere they even abort two belle still yet the girl leave am go ���
So what so special about that

1 Like

Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by MufasaLion: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
So you can't date without having sex? Kids everywhere.
Re: l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. by jericco1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
32 times
Her pussy go don rust be that undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? / Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) / My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.