Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post (15401 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Places IG On Private After News Of Having Ubi Franklin's 4th Child / Etinosa Sets Instagram Account On Private After Going Unclad On MC Galaxy's IG / Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin grin

No female can stay with this he-goat that disgraced himself like a lousy market woman throughout the reunion.

Let him remove that palm wine tapper vibe from his blood first.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post by FireUpNow(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Maradona30:
lipsrsealed
And how much are you charging for this? Nigerians don't do things without financial rewards
Re: BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Yea! Keep it private by telling us you will keep it private. Idiat!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post by seyz91(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
cheesy
HeadNigga:
He still couldn't even keep the vow private.
Re: BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post by seyz91(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
cheesy
tutudesz:
You still came online to announce your private decision to keep things private undecided
Re: BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post by Nicenixon: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thank God you don receive sense now, no be everything you dy put for media.
Re: BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post by tolaswim: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sense just fall on you...As you don grow reach common sense is very far from you.
Re: BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post by jaxxy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
It’s now a crime to propose to ur bae
Re: BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post by Damseldammie(f): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Are you suppose to tell us this too ?

You’re not diplomatic at all
Re: BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post by edoairways: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
So ignore believed that lie by Tochi
Re: BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post by Numerouno94(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
grin
Good to see that you Have learnt by Experience...
Social Media has turned so many people Foolish and they don't know.

I so much Love the words of that lady Chioma.

“There’s no much to life than the attention and validation that you seek, so much from the outside world but it’s not be that’s gonna be used to trend… everybody rest in JESUS Name

Pastor pastor. No hellfire 2day? grin grin
Re: BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post by JOemmy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
All these ikorudu celebrities bbnaija show have made this one popular even a kid couldn't have done what he did.
Re: BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post by mrblayze(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

I love vegetables soup.

I’d like to learn more and different ways to cook vegetables, though my current one is top notch.

This post get as e be o grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post by lomprico(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lol, you no know b4? Mumu
Re: BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post by 99thEnemy(m): 12:23am On Jan 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
grin
Good to see that you Have learnt by Experience...
Social Media has turned so many people Foolish and they don't know.

I so much Love the words of that lady Chioma.

“There’s no much to life than the attention and validation that you seek, so much from the outside world but it’s not be that’s gonna be used to trend… everybody rest in JESUS Name

grin grin grin
Even Righteousness89 Uprightness100 Righteousness2 the laff grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post by eneazi(f): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2022
Animegirl:
grin Ehya. At least Tochi learnt his lesson.

Same goes to all these married people with family issues on Nairaland. angry

Learnt nada he still made his private decision public
Re: BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post by oluigbo3(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2022
No be juju be that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” / Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine / Nollywood Stars In London For Rok TV Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.