Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" (18373 Views)

Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP / Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President / Atiku To Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Elect A Ghost President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by ASPIREX: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Aprokodaughter:

https://dailytrust.com/nigerians-wont-accept-kindergarten-president-showunmi-tells-pdp-governors

We need a dark horse.

In Ninety days of his being sworn in everyone will know that Eldorado is closer than we imagine.
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by shedy03(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
JAMO84:
PDP is a Disco party, it doesn't have the capacity to win the presidential election or govern the Country. A party that cannot complete its headquarters in 20 years cannot do anything in office.
APC a party whose president see going to farm as the only solution to problems created by his incompetence and failure.
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
excomarow:

Shuttap
PDP don't have any candidate to present to Nigeria. In as much as Buhari's government has been sabotaged, APC still have a better chance in 2023.

What we are suffering in this country is due to lack of proper foundation that your so called useless party failed to lay.

PDP will remain a failure til 2031

This is a reality they have refused to accept!

2 Likes

Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by adefitim(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
I just hope we will get it right comes 2023
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by ThinkWISELY(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
MisterF286:
I have finally found a good alternative to Nairaland

Despite the copied Nairaland interface, their site is annoyingly slow and very backward in communication... TUEH!

1 Like

Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by tit(f): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tinubu is kindergarten president?
No curse wey Asiwaju no go hear.
Just because he wants to call me and serve.
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by FLYFIRE(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
after4:
But we will accept this
Bros next time end something like this with 'ABI?' grin grin grin They want to install another analogue ancestor grin grin grin
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by IPIGSRMUMU: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
This one is technically scheming for Atiku. But he included the SE so that they won't come for his head.
We are too smart for this your rubbish trick.
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by after4: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
Omoo the thing no tire you?
Abeg if the man go get am make e get am make all of us kukuma hear am hot hot

By the way, I hear sey nah hem picture and real name be this

FLYFIRE:

Bros next time end something like this with 'ABI?' grin grin grin They want to install another analogue ancestor grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by seyz91(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
I tell you
Xscape1993:
All we need in this country right now is a digital president full of energy not old creatures.
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by do4luv14(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
VIKTO83:
Pls connect to Ghana In what sense

that site is a big scam, a copyright infringement of Nairaland,
Seun should as a matter of urgency sue the owners of that site.
they copy everything thing from nairaland, both the layout and others
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by gmo10(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
MisterF286:
I have finally found a good alternative to Nairaland
Oga your ghana.com will be nowhere close to naira land in the next 20 years with what I saw there. The same forum is even dominated by nairalanders
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
All we necessity in this region right now is a digital prez full of electricity not old beings.
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by Didi2d(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
shedy03:

You are blinded by sentiment. Only the wicked will want APC to continue leading.
May the suffering that Nigerians experienced under APC be your families portion inshaallah In Jesus name Amen.

Is there no other political party in Nigeria
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by blackaxe78: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
cyril10:
Which does APC going to have for Nigerians as President, Toddler President? APC doesn't really know that they have
destroyed the economy and the security system of this country, they should be flushed into the dustbin abeg.

Relax!

APC is ruling for another 8 years.
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by blackaxe78: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Didi2d:

Is there no other political party in Nigeria

Finance!

Which other party can match up to PDP and APC monetary weight. Why the status quo will always be same.

Except if a party is broken and members decamp. But it’s still same people in different party’s
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by Ikea81: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
naijaguy123456:
The answer

This will be the answer to you and your family's problem..def not Nigerians.

1 Share

Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by iike: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
In a genuine country it does not matter if the president is a baby
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by richie240: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bia nwoke izit ya acceptance?
cool
after4:
But we will accept this
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by lagosrd: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
APC operates Like when you're landing a plane.

Set the engine on reverse mode, eject the landing gear and gradually come to a halt. Yet some people think while landing the plane is moving gently
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by jaxxy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
JAMO84:
PDP is a Disco party, it doesn't have the capacity to win the presidential election or govern the Country. A party that cannot complete its headquarters in 20 years cannot do anything in office.

Pdp is party notorious for abandoned projects all over the country and Apc is not even a party bt a congregation of pretentious strange bedfellows who are at each other’s throats.
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by asanausana91: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
shedy03:

You are blinded by sentiment. Only the wicked will want APC to continue leading.
May the suffering that Nigerians experienced under APC be your families portion inshaallah In Jesus name Amen.
only lazy fools and corrupt bastards that used to get Dasuki ATM are suffering. God will never allow PDP to come to power again.
May your generation and your family be looted like the way PDP looted Nigeria.
People like you that use to get corrupt money: Ntooor.......
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by Martins9756: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
adefitim:
I just hope we will get it right comes 2023
if we put our sentiment apart and support Tinubu to become president, I believe that God Almighty will use him to unite us and set Nigeria straight on the right channel, he got the brain, capability and experience to do it, pls Nigerian, IBO, Yoruba and housa let come together and forget our differences to rescue Nigeria for falling from grace to grass, we need a leader that can unite us and bring back the lost glory of our dear country, Tinubu is the man, he know our problems and our crying for good government, let give him chance and support him with prayer to succeed, we don't have another country, Nigeria must be great again.
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by GetMeRight: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na which one be kindergarten president again na? grin

So Buhari wey be principal president,where has he taken us to so far?

In as much as I detest PDP,I don't think bringing up such issues will solve the problem that's ahead of us...My only prayer na be say make Tinubu no smell anywhere close to that aso rock angry

Tinubu is already in Aso Rock.
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by Donclaracuzo: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
[b][/b]
You want a Portable Digital Electronic Leader?

And the answer is Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba.

1 Like

Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by kissdabride: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bashir75:

NEVER IN MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY, WE WILL EVER VOTE FOR PDP [DESTROYERS OF NIGERIA FOR 16 YEARS] EVEN IF THEY BECOME PASTORS AND IMAMS. ROGUES RULED FOR ALMOST TWO DECADES WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT EXCEPT PRODUCING FINANCIAL CRIMINALS, YAH00-YAHOO AND MKPURU-MKPURU SMOKERS.

GONE ARE THE UNPRODUCTIVE PDP YEARS OF LOCUST. NIGERIANS WANT MORE INFRASTRUCTURE, FOOD SECURITY AND SECURITY OF LIFE.

PDP IS AN ABSOLUTE FAILURE.
APC not only clueless but evil
Let APC pls returned us the way they(APC)met us (PDP) in 2015
PDP......Power to the people

1 Like

Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by slimfit1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Condolences President we don't want.
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by KanwuliaExtra: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Only WEAC drop-outs! wink
Re: Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Every idiot believe he can speak for Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Electoral Act To End APC's Rigging, Manipulation, Says PDP / Corrupt Leaders Will Flee Nigeria If Buhari Wins –okorocha / Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.