Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

I'm A Heroe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Heroe (874 Views)

"My Bf Believes I Don't Like Sex Meanwhile I'm A Beast" - Nigerian Lady / See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian / I'm A 6"3 Bodybuilder(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Heroe by ObamaMessi: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
I'm a heroe which is why fools like drmrsfunmi, richlunatic and other useless things here envy me to their damned ass.To the point they go cloning my moniker to post stupid things and creating new monikers for the purpose of defaming my reputation.I'm ObamaMessi not ObamaaMessi.I'm obamamessi, son of million fathers.I'm the god of the jungle.I speak and not even a lion dares to challenge me.I'm ready for their nonsense but those useless cowards are running away from me.I fight to eternity not just one year as one lunatic was boasting. Richlunatic and Drmrsfunmi, if your useless papa get dick and your olosho mama get toto, come and show yourself.Shey na fight you want, come food is ready and about to be served.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Heroe by Candidlady: 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Even if you wanna kiss as$ why not spell it correctly undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm A Heroe by Truvelisback(m): 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: I'm A Heroe by ObamaMessi: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
Candidlady:
Even if you wanna kiss as$ why not spell it correctly undecided
People a wanna fight no come na woman dey come? Hisses in French.
Re: I'm A Heroe by Truvelisback(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Make i dey Sharp my Cutlass first...

Re: I'm A Heroe by ObamaMessi: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Truvelisback:
Make i dey Sharp my Cutlass first...
Sharp am in case of emergency

1 Like

Re: I'm A Heroe by FightToDeath: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Bigcowhorn is a heroe which is why fools like drmrsfunmi, richlunatic and other useless things here envy him to their damned ass.To the point they go cloning his moniker to post stupid things and creating new monikers for the purpose of defaming his reputation.He's Bigcowhorn not Biggcowhorn.I'm obamamessi, son of million fathers.I'm the god of the jungle.I speak and not even a lion dears to challenge me.I'm ready for their nonsense but those useless cowards are running away from me.I fight to eternity not just one year as one lunatic was boasting. Richlunatic and Drmrsfunmi, if your useless papa get dick and your olosho mama get toto, come and show yourself.Shey na fight you want, come food is ready and about to be served.
FightToDeath FightToDeath why u forget to mention am. I am here u slowpoke. Fight to the death even when u die I will still be shooting u cool cool cool
Re: I'm A Heroe by ObamaMessi: 6:21am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
don't pretend to be offline bastard. Even if na physical fight I ready to fight u. I don't want to say I will beat you may u no. Fear. Useless jobless arm robber
Gbam! Food don ready.You're welcome.
Re: I'm A Heroe by ObamaMessi: 6:46am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
FightToDeath FightToDeath why u forget to mention am. I am here u slowpoke. Fight to the death even when u die I will still be shooting u cool cool cool
FightToDeath i mention u,come.what do u think u are? you are nothing but a pant.
Re: I'm A Heroe by FightToDeath: 6:56am On Jan 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
FightToDeath i mention u,come.what do u think u are? you are nothing but a pant.
I ordered you to mention me and you obeyed. Exactly how I like it cool
Re: I'm A Heroe by ObamaMessi: 6:56am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
don't pretend to be offline bastard. Even if na physical fight I ready to fight u. I don't want to say I will beat you may u no. Fear. Useless jobless arm robber
I laugh when some insignificant things thinks of the possibility of fear of pretence coming from the god of the jungle.
Re: I'm A Heroe by ObamaMessi: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
I ordered you to mention me and you obeyed. Exactly how I like it cool
I want a fight with u that's why i also ordered u and without hesitation, u came like a hungry dog.
Re: I'm A Heroe by FightToDeath: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I want a fight with u that's why i also ordered u and without hesitation, u came like a hungry dog.
you never ordered me,you have been running for days. When I say I go torment u for 2 years straight, daily, I no dey play, just get ready for it, your pic will be popular , mods sef cant save u cool

1 Like

Re: I'm A Heroe by FightToDeath: 7:04am On Jan 19, 2022
This is bigcowhorn the hero lmao cheesy
Re: I'm A Heroe by ObamaMessi: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
you never ordered me,you have been running for days. When I say I go torment u for 2 years straight, daily, I no dey play, just get ready for it, your pic will be popular , mods sef cant save u cool
Hahahahahaha! I'm master of the game.Bros, e go shock u.I dont torment for just two years, that timeframe is just too short.I to eternity.I've ur pics and all ur information with me too.Even ur mother's vagina that i fu.cked is with me.i'll post it.
Re: I'm A Heroe by FightToDeath: 7:11am On Jan 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Hahahahahaha! I'm master of the game.Bros, e go shock u.I dont torment for just two years, that timeframe is just too short.I to eternity.I've ur pics and all ur information with me too.Even my mother's vagina that i fu.cked is with me.i'll post it.
u mean the pic on my profile or this one cool cool cool
Re: I'm A Heroe by ObamaMessi: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
u mean the pic on my profile or this one cool cool cool
Anyone u choose
Re: I'm A Heroe by Boogyman557: 7:17am On Jan 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS

at least u don DISCOVER ur OWN MATTERS

I LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Heroe by FightToDeath: 7:17am On Jan 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Anyone u choose
I choose this. This one looks haggard and I love people looking haggard cool
Re: I'm A Heroe by ObamaMessi: 7:21am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
Okay and that's ur choice, no one gives a damn about that.
Re: I'm A Heroe by FightToDeath: 7:22am On Jan 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Okay and that's ur choice, no one gives a damn about that.
people do, they are happy to see the hungry Bastard that have been disturbing Nairaland
Re: I'm A Heroe by FightToDeath: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Anyone u choose
death to homosexual rapist
Re: I'm A Heroe by ObamaMessi: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
Yes i'm homosexual rapist.I'll push my BIG DICK through ur stupid papa asshole.
Re: I'm A Heroe by ObamaMessi: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
Death to victims of homosexual rapist
Re: I'm A Heroe by ObamaMessi: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
people do, they are happy to see the hungry Bastard that have been disturbing Nairaland
And u're the hungry bastard that have been disturbing nairaland.
Re: I'm A Heroe by ObamaMessi: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
Do u really know what it meanst to look haggard? Go and learn how to spell your name.
Re: I'm A Heroe by Dude397(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2022
What's the meaning of all this nonsense. Don't you people have jobs or something. Trolling morning till night
Re: I'm A Heroe by ObamaMessi: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
This is bigcowhorn the hero lmao cheesy
I know this face, this is FightToDeath.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did I Do The Right Thing / Thank God For A Successful Wedding. / Money Is Bullshit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.