Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Use Rain Water To Attract Money And Remove Bad Luck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Use Rain Water To Attract Money And Remove Bad Luck (1030 Views)

Use Rain Water To Attract Money And Remove Bad Luck From Your Body Now. / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Rain Water To Attract Money And Remove Bad Luck by Junulie6: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2022
Read

Re: Use Rain Water To Attract Money And Remove Bad Luck by Seniorwriter(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2022
SMH...

In another news Get your PVC ready .
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Use Rain Water To Attract Money And Remove Bad Luck by Waynesteave: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
You register today and made your first post today, how do we know that stuff is legit
Re: Use Rain Water To Attract Money And Remove Bad Luck by Junulie6: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
Waynesteave:
You register today and made your first post today, how do we know that stuff is legit

It's not mandatory. I didn't ask you for a dime. So get lost you stupid idiot. You need me to start begging you to please visit the blog. Something you will benefit from. Youre very stupid

1 Like

Re: Use Rain Water To Attract Money And Remove Bad Luck by Junulie6: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Read
Re: Use Rain Water To Attract Money And Remove Bad Luck by Waynesteave: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Junulie6:

It's not mandatory. I didn't ask you for a dime. So get lost you stupid idiot. You need me to start begging you to please visit the blog. Something you will benefit from. Youre very stupid
thank you ('sir/ma')

1 Like

Re: Use Rain Water To Attract Money And Remove Bad Luck by lordchiz(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
I no knw which is EPO Obi talkless of the stick
......I for do am

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Robbed Help! / 5 Reasons Why Men Break Up With You After Sleeping With You / What Should I Give My Wife For Her Birthday �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.