Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Convert Recharge Cards To Cash And Make Withdrawals From Any Atm Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Convert Recharge Cards To Cash And Make Withdrawals From Any Atm Machine (13689 Views)

Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here / N65 Charge On Third-party ATM Withdrawals Takes Effect Today / CBN Reintroduces N65 Charges On Cash Withdrawals On ‘other Banks’ Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Recharge Cards To Cash And Make Withdrawals From Any Atm Machine by logmein(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2011
For details on how to convert recharge cards to cash and make withdrawals from any Atm machine contact me on jacobs.lust@gmail.com
Re: Convert Recharge Cards To Cash And Make Withdrawals From Any Atm Machine by tollu: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2011
Why would I want to convert a recharge card to cash?
Please explain the idea and benefits behind this businee of yours.
Re: Convert Recharge Cards To Cash And Make Withdrawals From Any Atm Machine by logmein(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2011
Yes this idea will combat the issue of getting stranded afar from home. The process takes only 6hrs to 9hrs if you have got a gtbank account, but other bank account takes 24hrs. I have tried it and it works really fast. All you need do is send any amount of the recharge card Glo/Mtn to the admin when you login to the website www.100kobo.net , min to be converted is 1000 NGN and max. is unlimited.
Friends and family members can send you recharge cards and you make conversions right there. Got any more questions?
Re: Convert Recharge Cards To Cash And Make Withdrawals From Any Atm Machine by tollu: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2011
Ok, sounds like your target market would be students and dependants mostly. Not bad.

What are the charges involved? If I send you a 500N voucher, does my account get credited with same amount? I'm thinking no, that's prolly where you make your profit from.
Re: Convert Recharge Cards To Cash And Make Withdrawals From Any Atm Machine by logmein(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2011
Yes, its for anyone that feels ok with the system. The profit is very okay if you send a minimum of #1000 airtime you get #810 NGN. This is so because the system takes 19% service charge. Visit them at www.100kobo.net and on the left side of the website you have the module to convert vouchers to cash. Everything is automated so there is no skill involved to do it.
Thank you
Re: Convert Recharge Cards To Cash And Make Withdrawals From Any Atm Machine by ahmadgulam(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2011
but u very smart on how u make ur money. Congratulation incase u have victim.

1 Like

Re: Convert Recharge Cards To Cash And Make Withdrawals From Any Atm Machine by pafectlink(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2011
ahmadgulam:

but u very smart on how u make your money. Congratulation incase u have victim.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Convert Recharge Cards To Cash And Make Withdrawals From Any Atm Machine by kinkonp: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Do you run any business and receive payment via airtime of any kind ?

Have you ever thought of converting them to usable cash instantly ?

If yes. Then you have gotten the right solution to your problem . Just visit transact.aimtoget.com >>> fund your wallet with airtime >>> withdraw funds to any Nigeria bank..

It's Easy and Fast

Sinup now and Enjoy by visiting >>aimtoget

(1) (Reply)

Porridge Meals Vs Daycare Services: Which One Is Preferable As A Business? / Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper / Gtbank Owes Me N21bn – INNOSON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.