Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu (737 Views)

Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ / Hate Speech Bill: Aliyu Abdullahi Says He Has Been Receiving Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by Investigative: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu
The Special Adviser to the President on Political Matters, Babafemi Ojudu, says he has been receiving threat messages from “irritants” for declaring that he won’t support the presidential ambition of All Progressives Congress National Leader, Bola Tinubu.
Ojudu stressed that his decision not to support Tinubu was based on personal conviction, adding that any coercion to do otherwise would not be democratic.
In a statement on Tuesday, Ojudu, who works in the Office of the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo (SAN), said his refusal to support the presidential aspiration of the former Lagos State governor should not portray him as a betrayer.
According to the statement titled, ‘Principled Political Choices are not Betrayal’, the presidential aide said though he had benefited from Tinubu’s kindness in the past, he was not made by the APC leader.
Ojudu wrote, “The idea that everyone who has related with Tinubu and disagrees with him on this Presidential bid is a traitor and a betrayal is puerile. Many of us, his associates, were not made by him as you also want the world to believe.
“We were already made before meeting him and in the cause of relating we gave one another a helping hand… So, on this matter of 2023 I wish him (Tinubu) well but I cannot in good conscience give him my support or cast my vote for him in the coming primary. It is my right. I am above 60 years of age for God sake. I almost died seeking this inalienable democratic rights, held up in detention and severally tortured. Your god is not my god.
“Let no one think he can browbeat or blackmail me to do what does not go with my conscience or my ideals. Enough of your phone threats and embarrassment of my family members.”

“For the irritants who have been sending threat messages to me and members of my family or calling to abuse me for not supporting Tinubu, do know that is not democracy. It is something else. I spent my youth years fighting autocracy and intolerance of the military and I am still willing and ready, even now, to stand up for what I believe, even if it will cost me my life. Enough said,” he added.

https://punchng.com/ive-been-receiving-threat-messages-for-not-supporting-tinubus-ambition-ojudu

3 Likes

Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by November1857(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tinubu is a terrorist !!

10 Likes

Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by TONY042(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Politicians vs politicians
Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by Investigative: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
They will soon start killing themselves because of presidency

4 Likes

Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by Tmberwolf1: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Na their way! Touts and clowns!! Shey na by force to support Tinubu?

4 Likes

Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by Investigative: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Who killed funsho Williams

8 Likes

Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by IgOga(m): 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Investigative:
I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu
The Special Adviser to the President on Political Matters, Babafemi Ojudu, says he has been receiving threat messages from “irritants” for declaring that he won’t support the presidential ambition of All Progressives Congress National Leader, Bola Tinubu.
Ojudu stressed that his decision not to support Tinubu was based on personal conviction, adding that any coercion to do otherwise would not be democratic.
In a statement on Tuesday, Ojudu, who works in the Office of the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo (SAN), said his refusal to support the presidential aspiration of the former Lagos State governor should not portray him as a betrayer.
According to the statement titled, ‘Principled Political Choices are not Betrayal’, the presidential aide said though he had benefited from Tinubu’s kindness in the past, he was not made by the APC leader.
Ojudu wrote, “The idea that everyone who has related with Tinubu and disagrees with him on this Presidential bid is a traitor and a betrayal is puerile. Many of us, his associates, were not made by him as you also want the world to believe.
“We were already made before meeting him and in the cause of relating we gave one another a helping hand… So, on this matter of 2023 I wish him (Tinubu) well but I cannot in good conscience give him my support or cast my vote for him in the coming primary. It is my right. I am above 60 years of age for God sake. I almost died seeking this inalienable democratic rights, held up in detention and severally tortured. Your god is not my god.
“Let no one think he can browbeat or blackmail me to do what does not go with my conscience or my ideals. Enough of your phone threats and embarrassment of my family members.”

“For the irritants who have been sending threat messages to me and members of my family or calling to abuse me for not supporting Tinubu, do know that is not democracy. It is something else. I spent my youth years fighting autocracy and intolerance of the military and I am still willing and ready, even now, to stand up for what I believe, even if it will cost me my life. Enough said,” he added.

https://punchng.com/ive-been-receiving-threat-messages-for-not-supporting-tinubus-ambition-ojudu

Ojudu lies to gain relevance. He thrusted himself into the yoruba agitation by telling a porky of how Chief Sunday Igboho was a thug.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by Investigative: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
IgOga:

Ojudu lies to gain relevance. He thrusted himself into the yoruba agitation by telling a porky of how Chief Sunday Igboho was a thug.

That was how you lied against funsho Williams

4 Likes

Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by IgOga(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Investigative:

That was how you lied against funsho Williams

Lol....sorry are you on drugs?

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-you-are-a-liar-sunday-igboho-blasts-ojudu/amp
Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by surgical: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
Investigative:
Who killed funsho Williams
just like yinka odumakin.
The moment odumakin die I knew the man will be contesting
I stopped listening to these that were asking questions like has he told anyone he will contest and here we are today
Desperadoes

4 Likes

Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Go through random posts of any Tinubu supporter of your choice and you'll quickly see that Ojudu's allegations are true. The average Tinubu supporter is an uncouth entity who is very vile and mannerless. You'll quickly notice that they're capable of extreme violence. I believe Ojudu and urge him to increase his security details

3 Likes

Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by headSmasher: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Clout chasing
Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by headSmasher: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
November1857:
Tinubu is a terrorist !!
Why didn't you arrest him or kill him like nkonso

Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by November1857(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
headSmasher:
Why didn't you arrest him or kill him like nkonso
Tinubu is a Jihadist, more dangerous than Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by headSmasher: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Even Kanu nnamadi that was ordering the killing of people from outside the country was arrested and brought back for justice, Osama bin Laden the most deadly hiding terrorists was killed, but Tinubu that in bourdillon and moving around the country cannot be arrested, what a mentality.
November1857:
Tinubu is a Jihadist, more dangerous than Buhari.
Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by Salvador1: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
We have said it many times that greater omoluabis are not in support of tinubu candidacy.

Tinubu failure as a president starts from Yoruba land.
Tinubu is a bad market to Nigeria at large, many odds are against him.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by Investigative: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
IgOga:

Lol....sorry are you on drugs?

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-you-are-a-liar-sunday-igboho-blasts-ojudu/amp
Tinubu urchins now believe igboho words
Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by IgOga(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Investigative:

Tinubu urchins now believe igboho words

lol ...you're truly high on it....anyone with common sense is suddenly a Tinubu urhin grin grin grin

You need a good nap...you may be suffering from Tinubu Derangement Syndrome.

By the way I am not registered to vote in Nigeria
Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by Investigative: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
IgOga:

lol ...you're truly high on it....anyone with common sense is suddenly a Tinubu urhin grin grin grin

You need a good nap...you may be suffering from Tinubu Derangement Syndrome.

By the way I am not registered to vote in Nigeria
So common sense told you Ojudu lied grin
Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by Tobest150(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by Tobest150(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Politics
Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by Cholls(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
My brother Ibo
Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by johnmartus(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lied from the pity of hell ...punch newspaper can twist his word too.
Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by olabrad: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
johnmartus:
Lied from the pity of hell ...punch newspaper can twist his word too.

Ponmo boy, are you trying to twist the narrative to cover up what you and your fellow Ponmo boys had been doing to ojudu and his family?
Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by olabrad: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
headSmasher:
Even Kanu nnamadi that was ordering the killing of people from outside the country was arrested and brought back for justice, Osama bin Laden the most deadly hiding terrorists was killed, but Tinubu that in bourdillon and moving around the country cannot be arrested, what a mentality.

The destiny of your children is locked in a bottle. They will be slaves to Tinubu for a lifetime.
Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by headSmasher: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: gather as many as possible you,. your family and generations can carry
olabrad:

The destiny of your children is locked in a bottle. They will be slaves to Tinubu for a lifetime.
Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by olabrad: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
headSmasher:
Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: gather as many as possible you,. your family and generations can carry

Galatians 6:7 says "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”
Re: I’ve been receiving threat messages for not supporting Tinubu’s ambition –Ojudu by Mynd44: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2022

(1)

Presidency 2023:  sanwo-olu Funds Tinubu’s Campaign With N2.5bn Monthly Transfer / Buhari's High Secrecy, Never Forget He Was A Coupist; Democratic Coup Underway / APC Primary: Loosing Balance & Shaking Hands Of Tinubu’s Medical Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.