Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 (3484 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: The Incoming President Of Senegal / Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo / Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by SeeThisLoser: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
He is only 65 years old. He had his daughter when he was 6yrs old. She is now 60 years.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by SeeThisLoser: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
More pics smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Hashabiah: 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
These senile old men should hurry up and die . Their punishment for hellfire plenty

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Myexdisturbs: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tinubu should only be concerned of how to make heaven as it is now

8 Likes

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by SarkinYarki: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bashir75:

YOU SHOULD ADD: HE HAS ACHIEVED MORE THAN YOUR LAZY PARENTS AND FAMILY LINEAGE PUT TOGETHER EVEN BEFORE HE BECAME GOVERNOR TO FULLY UNDERSTAND YOUR POSITION. HE’S A DOER AND IMPACTED PEOPLE’S LIVES.

NOW, TELL US ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND ACHIEVEMENTS OF YOUR OWN PARENTS. DO US JUSTICE. AWON OMO ALE

Sharap you clearly don't mean well for this country

11 Likes

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Amumaigwe: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
SeeThisLoser:
More pics smiley

Which ape is this?
Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Amumaigwe: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bashir75:

YOU SHOULD ADD: HE HAS ACHIEVED MORE THAN YOUR LAZY PARENTS AND FAMILY LINEAGE PUT TOGETHER EVEN BEFORE HE BECAME GOVERNOR TO FULLY UNDERSTAND YOUR POSITION. HE’S A DOER AND IMPACTED PEOPLE’S LIVES.

NOW, TELL US ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND ACHIEVEMENTS OF YOUR OWN PARENTS. DO US JUSTICE. AWON OMO ALE

No. He has actually stolen more than his "lazy-at-stealing " parents. Looting is now achievement is the Waste.

5 Likes

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Bashir75: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Amumaigwe:

No. He has actually stolen more than his "lazy-at-stealing " parents. Looting is now achievement is the Waste.

THAT’S WHAT I INDICATED AND THAT’S WHY ALL YOUR LINEAGE AND FOREFATHERS DON’T HAVE A PLACE TO CALL HOME THAN YOUR HATED YORUBA-LAND. IF TRULY IS A WASTE, ALL YOUR ANCESTORS, FROM BIAFRA WARLORD THAT KILLED OVER 5 MILLION IGBO YOUNG PEOPLE FOR NEEDLESS WAR AND NNAMDI AZIKWE WILL NOT LIVED ALL THEIR LIVES IN YORUBA-LAND INSTEAD OF AFGHAN-EASTERN BIAFRA-LAND. EKWUEME AND ALL OF THEM DON’T DEEMED IT FIT TO LIVE THEIR DESIRE WORTHY GOOD LIFE IN IGBOLAND IF THERE IS ANY EXCEPT LAGOS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Gentlevip: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
How did this mans name became a torment for others.
Is he the only contestant??

I don't like him, but it seems the bashing makes him a brave matcho

5 Likes

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Salvador1: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
We reject it in Jesus name.
God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by delzbaba(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Make i check your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Brexxit(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bashir75:

Shut up.

Tinubu is a thief, a tout,a certificate forger,a traitor,a man who sold his conscience,his people for some morsels of bread at buhari's table.

He'll never be president, he's services is needed in iragbiji his hometown.
Even if you must support your tribe why not support osinbanjo.

4 Likes

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by achi4u(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
For which country?

1 Like

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Cholls(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Brexxit:

Shut up.

Tinubu is a thief, a tout,a certificate forger,a traitor,a man who sold his conscience,his people for some morsels of bread at buhari's table.

my brother and so! Ok, his name is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere alias Bobo Chicago. So, rest now Bro

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Brexxit(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
[s]
Cholls:
my brother and so! Ok, his name is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere alias Bobo Chicago. So, rest now Bro
[/s]
I'm not resting,I won't sit down and watch y'all foist another calamity in person of tinubu on Nigerians.

Tinubu's spell can only work in Lagos,I'm sure you are under his spell too because I can see to fathom how any sane Nigerian will be okay having tinubu as a leader.

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by jieta: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bashir75:

THAT’S WHAT I INDICATED AND THAT’S WHY ALL YOUR LINEAGE AND FOREFATHERS DON’T HAVE A PLACE TO CALL HOME THAN YOUR HATED YORUBA-LAND. IF TRULY IS A WASTE, ALL YOUR ANCESTORS, FROM BIAFRA WARLORD THAT KILLED OVER 5 MILLION IGBO YOUNG PEOPLE FOR NEEDLESS WAR AND NNAMDI AZIKWE WILL NOT LIVED ALL THEIR LIVES IN YORUBA-LAND INSTEAD OF AFGHAN-EASTERN BIAFRA-LAND. EKWUEME AND ALL OF THEM DON’T DEEMED IT FIT TO LIVE THEIR DESIRE WORTHY GOOD LIFE IN IGBOLAND IF THERE IS ANY EXCEPT LAGOS.
Do you even have conscience? Like are there no able people in the whole Yoruba tribe that you guys agree to settle for an ancestors like tinubu.

Do you even mean well for this country?, like with what we are passing through as a country you still want someone like tinubu who age is already catching up with to rule Nigeria. I'm sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by jieta: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Brexxit:
[s][/s]
I'm not resting,I won't sit down and watch y'all foist another calamity in person of tinubu on Nigerians.

Tinubu's spell can only work in Lagos,I'm sure you are under his spell too because I can see to fathom how any sane Nigerian will be okay having tinubu as a leader.
Is only a fool that will close is mouth and allow some digbag to elect a walking corpse as a president.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Conrod: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bashir75:

Criminals can sometimes be generous too,....they can rob peter to pay paul.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Authoreety: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bashir75:

You well so?

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Bashir75: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Conrod:
Criminals can sometimes be generous too,....they can rob peter to pay paul.

YOU’RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT AND THAT’S WHY SOUTHEAST HAS BEEN RETROGRESSING IN SPITE THE FACT THEY’RE ALL IGBOS AND MOSTLY CHRISTIANS. THEY BOAST OF INDIVIDUAL WEALTH BUT THE REGION IS IN SHAMBLES. THEY HAVE WEALTHY PEOPLE TOO. THEY NEVER FORGET TO USE THE SAME TEMPLATES USED TO DEVELOPED LAGOS/SW IN IGBO-LAND IRONICALLY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Bashir75: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
jieta:
Do you even have conscience? Like are there no able people in the whole Yoruba tribe that you guys agree to settle for an ancestors like tinubu.

Do you even mean well for this country?, like with what we are passing through as a country you still want someone like tinubu who age is already catching up with to rule Nigeria. I'm sorry for you.

IT’S UNFORTUNATE THAT IGBOS ARE TELLING YORUBAS WHO TO BRING FORWARD TO CONTEST AN ELECTION. TELL US WHO IGBOS ARE BRINGING FORWARD. DON’T BE HOPELESS AND DON’T BLAME THE YORUBA’S CHOICE ON YOUR HOPELESS-NESS. WHO IS IGBO CANDIDATES, ORJI UZOR KALU OR FORMER SENATE PRESIDENT ANYIM ANYIM WHO STOLE THE MONEY MEANT FOR CENTENNIAL CITY IN ABUJA AND OTHER IGBO CRIMINAL POLITICIANS WHO NEVER IMPROVE THE LIVES OF THEIR PEOPLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Tetrahedron: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
I read a comment on another post “I rather vote for an intelligent youth who knows what he is doing than an old man who will lie about his age”

1 Like

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Conrod: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bashir75:

YOU’RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT AND THAT’S WHY SOUTHEAST HAS BEEN RETROGRESSING IN SPITE THE FACT THEY’RE ALL IGBOS AND MOSTLY CHRISTIANS. THEY BOAST OF INDIVIDUAL WEALTH BUT THE REGION IS IN SHAMBLES. THEY HAVE WEALTHY PEOPLE TOO. THEY NEVER FORGET TO USE THE SAME TEMPLATES USED TO DEVELOPED LAGOS/SW IN IGBO-LAND IRONICALLY.
Untill you leave your cocoon in okitipupa and venture outside your opinion wont change.
Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Golan007: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
jieta:

He's an ancestor while Atiku is a teenager.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Karemarealty288(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bashir75:

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Bashir75: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2022
Conrod:
Untill you leave your cocoon in okitipupa and venture outside your opinion wont change.

OMO YIBOOOO, I DON’T NEED TO TELL YOU I’M AN INDIGENE AND SON OF THE SOIL IN LAGOS AND PROUD YORUBA-MAN. PROUD OF OUR COLLECTIVE YORUBA HERITAGE AND COLLECTIVE DESTINY OF THE YORUBAS.

ALSO, I WILL BE PROUD TO BE FROM OKITIPUPA-ONDO STATE IF I HAPPENED TO BE AN INDIGENE OR ANY PART OF YORUBA-LAND. WHY DIVERTING TO OTHER PARTS OF YORUBA-LAND WHEN YOU’RE QUESTIONED ABOUT YOUR UN-LIVABLE AFGHAN-EASTERN BIAFRA-LAND

YA’LL ARE SHAMEFUL TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR REGION NOT JUST FROM YOUR PARENTS, EVEN YOUR ANCESTORS DON’T SEE YOUR REGION AS LIVABLE. SW/LAGOS MADE THEM OKOROS BUT THEY’RE UNGRATEFUL TO THE LAND THAT BLESSES THEM AND HONORS THEM AFTER NEEDLESS BIAFRA WAR.
Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Bashir75: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2022
Brexxit:

Shut up.

I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR LINEAGE OR WHERE YOU COME FROM. I’M NOT IGBO AND NEVER WILL BE. YOUR AUDACITY TO TELL ME WHO TO CHOOSE AMONG MY TRIBESMEN IS SICK. WASTING YOUR ENERGY AND TIME ON WHO THE YORUBAS SHOULD CHOOSE SHOWS Y’ALL HOPELESSNESS.

WHAT ABOUT IPOBIANS-BIAFRANS, WHO ARE THEY PUTTING FORWARD AND WHO’ IS YOUR OWN CHOICE? ANY YORUBA-MAN FROM ANY PARTS OF YORUBALAND EVEN IN KOGI/URHOBO AND OF OUR CLANS IS WELCOME IN LAGOS AND ENTIRE YORUBA-LAND. BUT FOR IGBO, WE ARE NOT RELATED.
Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2022
If you like wail till Next Year

Is still

BAT 2023

Re: Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 by ScamHunter: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2022
Myexdisturbs:
Tinubu should only be concerned of how to make heaven as it is now

Seriously....Old age should be a time of retrospection and trying to make amends for the evils in our life. Beats me how anyone would be in their 80s and still be proud to die in their sins. That's why the right time to seek God is your youth because the brain may shut down and shut you out. Sending you from the throes of insanity to eternity. How could one be lying about everything in life for the sake of gaining the whole world to lose their soul?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beggers Spotted In Front Of Tinubu's House In Boudillon Waiting To Be Fed (vid) / God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh / IPOB Commiserates With Justice Who Set Kanu Free But Husband Butchered In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.